RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hello,Cyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---Cyn I have to go to a pain management dr. who sees everything under the son. he is fairly chearp and gives us what we need. though not illegally. I get plenty of muscle relaxers and pain pills.. We are so appreciative of him karen

From: Cyn Boyd <cynboyd_60@...>Subject: Re: Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:30 PM

Hello everyone~~I got up with a sinus headache this morning. Got my neti-pot out and used it. Feel a little better. Last week must of been my active week; because this week (so far) I am not worth a crap. Extremely tired; butt dragging tired. I saw my "shrink" yesterday, and he really kinda mad me mad!!!! I told him that I sleep 11-12 hours a night, no matter what time I go to bed; but I don't sleep in the day time. He said that that was not a good sign. I am depressed, so he upped my Cymbalta to 120 mg a day. I have been going to this Dr for 24 years, and yesterday was the first time I got angry with him. I really don't think there is a Dr in this city that knows anything about fibromyalgia! !! I don't think my family Dr knows anything either. It is like I have to tell them what it is all about. I know they must get medical up-dates on things. Don't they read

them??? Yes I guess I am still angry. My shoulders and neck hurt some today, down my right arm. So typing is not too good today. Guess I need to take a Flexeril. She only give me a script for 20 pills at a time with no refills. So I have to have them called in every time I run out. I try not to take them very often. Like what the h*ll am I going to do with them OD???? 20 pills do you know how far that goes if I took them every day???? I am sorry I guess I am just ranting and raving here. I need to close this and try to settle down. I guess how I feel today is ANGRY~

Mitakuye-Oyasin

Boyd

Blue Lark Sakima

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

-- Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am

Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Hello, this is how I feel today.

Date:

Tuesday December 22, 2009

Time:

8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Repeats:

This event repeats every day.

Notes:

Good day to everyone. Tell us how you feel today. We really want to know.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2009 | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy