Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest guest

Re: silver pulser or magnetic pulser

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

Hi Barb,

Sorry about our vague answers at the office. Governemt regs make it

illegal for us to discuss any health related issue.

In my opinion, may I suggest the Silver Pulser? It is our " flagship "

unit, is very inexpensive, and also makes ionic/colloidal silver. My

wife suffered from CFS for years. She finally " cured " herself with

the Silver Pulser only. The Silver Pulser is a wonderful immune

system booster (as verified by dark-field microscopy). This unit in

itself might help clear your sinuses indirectly. The Magnetic Pulser

might be added at a later date. We get so many testimonial feedback

from folks using the Silver Pulser that we have come to realize that

it is a " must have " unit.

Hope this helps,

Russ :>)

> Hello All. I'm new to this group, so please pardon if I ask a

> question already discussed.

>

> I'm confused as to whether to buy a Silver Pulser or a Magnetic

Pulser

> to get rid of Candida. I have it specifically in my sinuses, but

also

> in my intestines. My lymph system is sluggish, and I have a very

low

> energy level. I've also been tested to have Epstein-Barr and

Chronic

> Fatigue.

>

> I've read conflicting information, about blood electrification

(Silver

> Pulser), and the Magnetic Pulser that they both can treat Candida,

and

> I'm not sure which unit to buy.

>

> Also, I'm worried about whether it will affect something I had

> surgically placed in 1999 - I had a teflon pad placed on all 4

sides

> of a nerve on the right side of my brain. Since I have the

candida in

> my sinuses, if the magnetic pulser is the right unit for me,

should I

> not use it near my head/brain area due to the teflon?????

>

> I've called SOTA and talked to them about it and they give very

vague

> answers, just that they believe that it does not interfere with

> surgical metals. In other site information, I read that anyone

with a

> pacemaker should not use the unit close to the pacemaker. So, I

am

> wondering about this teflon pad and if there would be any adverse

> reaction from using the magnetic unit. And if I shouldn't, then

how

> can I reach the sinus area???????

>

> Signed, perplexed.

> Thank you,

> Barb (barb8296@y...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0