RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gail..Nuh uh! Barium is fine, the nasty stuff is for sleeved people. Tastes like butt!On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Gail <sweetsmile1955@...> wrote:

The white stuff is not that bad.....kind of like the Elmers glue that we all sampled in Kindergarten! Bipley....tell the truth....it is kind of good!

Cheers!

Gail.

Guest guest

When's the last time you tired butt???? :) :) Cyrena From: Bipley <Bipley@...> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:03:11 PMSubject: Re: Tomorrow

Gail..Nuh uh! Barium is fine, the nasty stuff is for sleeved people. Tastes like butt!On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Gail <sweetsmile1955> wrote:

The white stuff is not that bad.....kind of like the Elmers glue that we all sampled in Kindergarten! Bipley....tell the truth....it is kind of good!

Cheers!

Gail.

Guest guest

Randy told me. HAHA (RavenLunatic) He warned me ahead of time. He said it tasted like butt so now I know what butt tastes like and I don't like it. ;o)On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Cyrena Weeks <cyrenaweeks@...> wrote:

When's the last time you tired butt???? :) :) Cyrena

Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:03:11 PM

Subject: Re: Tomorrow

Gail..Nuh uh! Barium is fine, the nasty stuff is for sleeved people. Tastes like butt!On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Gail <sweetsmile1955> wrote:

Cheers!

Gail.

Guest guest

Just add a little Elmer's Glue to the butt taste to disguise it! Or you will have the glued butt flavor forever rolling around in your mouth!Yes, it is not good, but drink it quick and that will be the only time you have to do it!

Cheers!

Gail.

Guest guest

Is this a site for adults or for a bunch of high school teenagers? I used to like to read it for the different insite and support it offered, now it just isn't offering anything but stupidity! Just my opinion while we are giving it. And by the way, some of us don't know how either elmers glue or butt taste like! Maybe we can find something else better to relate it to!

Thanks

Re: Tomorrow

Just add a little Elmer's Glue to the butt taste to disguise it! Or you will have the glued butt flavor forever rolling around in your mouth!Yes, it is not good, but drink it quick and that will be the only time you have to do it!

Cheers!

Gail

Guest guest

I think you are going to find that people have a little fun on the board once every now and again. I think it's a healthy thing but I realize, not everyone agrees.I think that 2-3 posts out of thousands about the taste of a product does not make this site stupid or high school like. I think that is being a bit unfair.

Thanks.On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Theresa <queent1922@...> wrote:

Is this a site for adults or for a bunch of high school teenagers? I used to like to read it for the different insite and support it offered, now it just isn't offering anything but stupidity! Just my opinion while we are giving it. And by the way, some of us don't know how either elmers glue or butt taste like! Maybe we can find something else better to relate it to!

Thanks

Re: Tomorrow

Cheers!

Gail

Guest guest

---I am a very new bandster and I started visiting this site before I

was even banded because it was so helpful and supportive. right now I

don't know if I want to visit this site any longer because it has

become disgustingly distasteful. I am very disappointed!!!

In , Gail <sweetsmile1955@...>

wrote:

>

> Just add a little Elmer's Glue to the butt taste to disguise it! 

Or you will have the glued butt flavor forever rolling around in your

mouth!

>

> Yes, it is not good, but drink it quick and that will be the only

time you have to do it!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The white stuff is not that bad.....kind of like the Elmers glue

that we all sampled in Kindergarten!  Bipley....tell the truth....it

is kind of good!

>  

> Cheers!

> Gail

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

What I try to do with everything I encounter is this: I take the best and ignore the rest.

It works!

Lois

To a better day, every day.......

Cheers!

Gail

Guest guest

Wow! Sorry to upset you like that, please understand a few of us have known each other for a few years and we are just joking around - not completely because there is a lot of validity in talking about what a procedure will be like - it's great to know what to expect, the good, the bad, and the icky tasting. I agree with Bipley, a few jokes among friends, is just that, joking :) :) Cyrena DOB: 1/19/07240/127/150start/now/goalFrom: Theresa <queent1922@...> Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 5:12:23 PMSubject: Re: Tomorrow

Thanks

Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Tomorrow

Cheers!

Gail

Guest guest

Perhaps the stress of the holiday seaon is among some of us. I think a good laugh may be what we need. Lets stick together! I don't think the petty little comments are worth it really. I teach high schoolers and they say far worse...trust me! Can't we all just get along?! Come on guys....feel the love!

Cheers!

Gail

Guest guest

Hi All,

see's a DAN (Dr. Lisk) for the first time tomorrow. Is there

anything I should or should not ask?

I am excited but nervous too.

My husband rolls his eyes and thinks it is a load of crap and will

cost us a ton of money.

I need positive's here. I have worked so hard and long to get him

where he is. If you have any prayers left, we will take them.

Thanks