RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Re: web program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

as your transplant coordinator to give your phone number to someone who has been out 5 -10 years

or get involved with Gift of Life-- you get to meet lots of people who had all sorts of transplants

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: web programTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 10:41 PM

I really enjoyed the program, lots of great information. and the program will be on the website in the archives is what they had said. the only thing that i was little disappointed in was that the reciepients were so new one 3 months out and the other 9 months I guess it would have been nice to hear from someone who was maybe 5-10 years out. Gascoigne SD, 50 yrs old, Renaud's 2008, IPF 7/2009

Guest guest

i meant to say ask your transplant coordinator

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: web programTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 7:57 AM

as your transplant coordinator to give your phone number to someone who has been out 5 -10 years

or get involved with Gift of Life-- you get to meet lots of people who had all sorts of transplants

www.transplantfund. org

From: Gascoigne <michelle.gascoigne@ yahoo.com>Subject: web programTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 10:41 PM

I really enjoyed the program, lots of great information. and the program will be on the website in the archives is what they had said. the only thing that i was little disappointed in was that the reciepients were so new one 3 months out and the other 9 months I guess it would have been nice to hear from someone who was maybe 5-10 years out. Gascoigne SD, 50 yrs old, Renaud's 2008, IPF 7/2009

Guest guest

I agree with you To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 10:41:46 PMSubject: web program