RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Bob-message delivery options

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bob,

Anyone who is a member of Breathe Support has the same options for the delivery of messages. These are:individual emails, "daily digest", and no emails which means you read the messages directly from the board and receive no emails at all from the group.

To view these options, go here:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/

On the upper left hand side of the page click on "Edit Membership". The page that will take you to gives you the options I described above. Daily Digest is the option that was speaking of.

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 10:50:10 AMSubject: Re: Hi BOB

Yes it has been quite time consuming. I had 1600 Emails when I got back from my last trip and it seems to have increased per day since. I usually read my emails by.reading, then pushing delete and the next automatically comes into view. I normally don't even see the subject and doesn't seem to mean much anyway. Beth has requested others to be nor attentive to the "subject" maybe I can look at the list and merely delete all the party stuff prior to reading the other very interesting and informative stuff regarding the condition and concerns of others in the group. I truly love this site and the people on it and have benefited very much from being a member.

I guess I yield to others who's needs are different from mine. I don't think I have the option to "bundle" the emails as you do. I use Yahoo/ATT Email. How do you do it.? I know one thing, I will NEVER give my opinion regarding virtual parties again finding out how much others LOVE them! WOW!

Bob, MI, 70, IPF 1/09, 5 bypasses 7/01

From: Godfrey <sngodfrey46@ yahoo.com>Subject: Hi BOBTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:37 AM

I understand your feelings about the cyber-parties, especially if you are getting all the posts as individual Emails. I personally don't mind all the chit-chat, it is time consuming and at one time I felt totally over whelmed by the number of Emails I was recieving.

I now recieve my posts in the digest form (25 Emails wrapped up into 1 Email) and it makes it alot easier to scan through the subject matter. I have actually learned to speed read at a very respectable pace which helps with keeping my mind a little sharper. You might try it and see if it works better for you. Good luck.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.