RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Check in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, y'all! Yes, I survived. I'm just so far behind on everything & lots of little problems to keep me occupied. I spend so much energy running around putting out the little fires that I don't have time to put batteries in the smoke detector! I love my pets, but the cats have been driving me nuts. Things have settled down a bit with them, except Miss Kitty decided to start pooping behind my recliner. I have 2 cat boxes & was keeping them cleaned out, so I don't know what her issue was. Maybe a political statement. Anyway, after 4 days of that I put a dishpan back there with litter in it. She's using it, but it's a little hard to get back there to clean it out. Anyway, I started reading the messages from 11/30 & as I catch up I'll go farther back.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.