RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: all is quiet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there ,Glad to hear you had a good day with the family. Good food and family sounds like a great time to me. I've been working soooooo hard lately, hardly had enough time to enjoy Christmas like I wanted to, but I'm thankful nonetheless. Buying the Christmas dinner was a wonderful gift from Seth. It probably made the food taste much better. Happy New Year to you!!!Naa Koshie "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington CarverTo: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 1:11:39 PMSubject: all is quiet

I hope all had a wonderful holiday yesterday. I was hoping to turn my laptop on and hear everyones happy day. I had a quiet day, I made a 7lb turkey breast and filling and mashed and sweet potatos. that was all I could do. I woke up early to put the turkey in and never went back to bed and come 7:30pm last nite I could not go anymore so went to bed ! I did not get awake until 11:30am today.. I was pooped to say the least. we did not have money this year to exchange gifts but me seth and sherif, were all together and that meant more to me than any gifts that we could have gotten. This year since seth is working along with going to college he paid for all the food for me to make xmas dinner. That was gift enough. Today Sherif, and seth had to head back to work.but just for the one day. I sorta wish they could have

been home today , but we need all the money they can earn right now.

It is hard with me being on SSD. and getting my pention, just not enough ya know. I am sure a lot of you are going through the same thing.

Many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now.

Guest guest

, I am so glad you had such a nice Christmas. We just gave our kids(and one of them is married) a bit of money for Christmas and spent the Eve together(turkey and everything else) and Christmas day with my mom and extended family. I even made it to Christmas eve service. I am paying a bit for it now with extra pain but it was worth the effort. Today was my hubby's birthday and now i'd just like to sleep for a few days. This week took a lot out of me but we all had a very nice time. I took a lot of nice pictures so I am really happy. Have a happy New Year to everyone! 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: all is quietTo: neurosarcoidosis Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 6:11 PM

I hope all had a wonderful holiday yesterday. I was hoping to turn my laptop on and hear everyones happy day. I had a quiet day, I made a 7lb turkey breast and filling and mashed and sweet potatos. that was all I could do. I woke up early to put the turkey in and never went back to bed and come 7:30pm last nite I could not go anymore so went to bed ! I did not get awake until 11:30am today.. I was pooped to say the least. we did not have money this year to exchange gifts but me seth and sherif, were all together and that meant more to me than any gifts that we could have gotten. This year since seth is working along with going to college he paid for all the food for me to make xmas dinner. That was gift enough. Today Sherif, and seth had to head back to work.but just for the one day. I sorta wish they could have

been home today , but we need all the money they can earn right now.

It is hard with me being on SSD. and getting my pention, just not enough ya know. I am sure a lot of you are going through the same thing.

Many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now.