RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Symptom of Sarc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been falling behind in everything.

09/30/2008 I had X-rays taken of my shoulders and they show marked degeneration.

This morning I woke up and did my morning constitution and I went to spit out some crap in my throat and I found blood.

My Sarc doctor is not in for a week and I was told by his associate to stay on my anti-biotic and that spitting up blood is normal for us Sarc patients. Is this normal? Spitting up blood? Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

Guest guest

Sharon, is this stuff coming from your sinuses or your lungs. It sounds like you're on an antibiotic for something. Is it a sinus infection? Many times the gunk laying in our sinuses can get bloody-- and not be a problem. But if you are coughing up blood from your lungs-- and it's not old blood -- then get in and see someone tomorrow.

Take care,

Tracie

New Symptom of Sarc

09/30/2008 I had X-rays taken of my shoulders and they show marked degeneration.

This morning I woke up and did my morning constitution and I went to spit out some crap in my throat and I found blood.

My Sarc doctor is not in for a week and I was told by his associate to stay on my anti-biotic and that spitting up blood is normal for us Sarc patients. Is this normal? Spitting up blood? Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Guest guest

No sinus problems.

I feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest.Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

New Symptom of Sarc

My Sarc doctor is not in for a week and I was told by his associate to stay on my anti-biotic and that spitting up blood is normal for us Sarc patients. Is this normal? Spitting up blood? Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com