RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

marla,,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

marla are you going to be chat today? if you get this message leave me know..

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

Guest guest

Hi , I'm sorry I missed the chat today, I had to go up to the hosp. for my last IV solumedrol dose, but we can meet in the chat room on any day too. Just let me know when you're around, you're busier then I am, so let me know what works for you.

Marla

Guest guest

Hi Marla,

How did your treatment go ? And yes that would be great to chat, tomorrow I don't go into class until 2pm maybe we can chat b4 than if you can.. I am down today, we got a call from egypt, this am. Sherifs sister gave birth Saturday and this am at 10am the baby died.

They did not tell her yet. Sherif, said he couldn't bring his self to tell her yet, I am off to class again, but will be back home later this pm. Im waiting to hear from sherif, if and when they tell her... plz send some good prayers for his family.

many hugs and blessings

Hi , I'm sorry I missed the chat today, I had to go up to the hosp. for my last IV solumedrol dose, but we can meet in the chat room on any day too. Just let me know when you're around, you're busier then I am, so let me know what works for you.

Marla

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:04 PM, jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

Guest guest

I am so sorry to hear this, it must be the worse news a parent can hear, I use to work Labor and Delivery at the hospital and those were the saddest days. Is Sherif close by his sister.

I will keep all of you in my prayers. Marla I am around today, and will try and check my emails often, let me know when you are around.

Hi Marla,

How did your treatment go ? And yes that would be great to chat, tomorrow I don't go into class until 2pm maybe we can chat b4 than if you can.. I am down today, we got a call from egypt, this am. Sherifs sister gave birth Saturday and this am at 10am the baby died.

They did not tell her yet. Sherif, said he couldn't bring his self to tell her yet, I am off to class again, but will be back home later this pm. Im waiting to hear from sherif, if and when they tell her... plz send some good prayers for his family.

many hugs and blessings

Marla