RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Connie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks so much Marla, and please forgive me for griping.

From: Rose <mamadogrose@ hotmail.com>Subject: ConnieTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Connie, do you have access to a public library? Most of them have computers with Internet access available free of charge. In my town you don't even need a library card. Some of the computers have a 30 min. limit; others are unlimited. You can even print out stuff for a small fee. Thinking of you.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

Guest guest

Thanks , I appreciate the information. The town I live in is a minimum of over a 30 minute to 45 minute drive from where I live. I hope maybe after the first of the year I can make some changes computer wise.

Take care...Connie

Subject: Re: ConnieTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 8:41 AM

Shame on that public library! I'm a public library director, and I want to make sure everyone knows that not letting people access their email on library computers is NOT the norm. The huge majority of public libraries, actually almost without exception, gladly provide free Internet access, including access to your email. You usually don't have to be a patron at that particular library either, so they are a good resource while traveling. When public libraries do have to impose restrictions (usually time limits), it's usually because of a lack of resources, such as not enough computers.PS - Staff is usually very helpful if you're not sure what you're doing! in NH

Guest guest

Thank you so much Tracie. I'm trying to make good decisions, and it may be like it was with my knee; they know it needs to be replaced and told me so, and had scheduled surgery, but when it got down to it; it was a no go. We'll see. Thank you for all the support, I don't get to write much but your all in my thoughts and prayers.

Connie

From: Rose <mamadogrose@ hotmail.com>Subject: ConnieTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Connie, do you have access to a public library? Most of them have computers with Internet access available free of charge. In my town you don't even need a library card. Some of the computers have a 30 min. limit; others are unlimited. You can even print out stuff for a small fee. Thinking of you.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how