RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: The trigeminal nerve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anne, I am sorry to hear you are going through this, I will keep you in my prayers. Marla

Hello everyone, I have trigeminal neuralgia. It starts in my ear or jaw, and feels as if I am being stabbed by a hot sharp knife. The pain is always on my the right side of my face. when the pain is full blown my face or i should say my eyelid droops, my mouth opens from the pain I can not talk I drool. This has lasted hours at a time and I have to just wait it out. This pain can be set off by a breeze from an overhead fan. Other than washing my face and brushing my teeth (which can also set it off) I do not touch my face (right-side) for any reason and my docs know not to touch. I am not trying scare anyone but this is how tri-gem affects me! When i see my neurologist on Monday we are going to decide if I should be medicated for this or not. Anyway I been so sick the last couple of weeks just home from the hospital with home care but it does not seem to be enough help? So I am being evaluated next week for admission to a rehab center (n Joy) in

wheaton Illinois. At least being away for awhile and not be in the hospital it will give my husband a long needed break from my care giving and household chores, although the chores will be there. I am rambling sorry for that. My sister has been staying with us this week (came in from Minneapolis) She has been cooking non-stop and freezing meals for us! Yeah no fast food for awhile. I Hope everyone has a comfortable week end! Your sarc friend Anne

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope