RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Hi everyone, liver, misc for all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I'm glad that your headache is under control. I've been fortunate to have few really bad headaches; I don't know how those of you with frequent severe headaches cope with it. Here's to a day of tolerable pain (lifting a glass of water, Tracie!).

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now

Guest guest

, I am so glad your head aches are better, I have that on fire head pain, and find not much helps. I tried a new pain med last week and had a terrible reaction, so think I will just stick to my

Aspirin, it seems to work the best. I haven't been very good at taking my Milk thistle I know Tracie is always reminding, I need to do better. I don't know how you do what you do girl, but I'm sure glad you are feeling better.

Marla

I just wanted to leave you all know my headache finally is back under control, after a week, I got my oxycontin precription on Saturday but it took till today to finally get the pain under control.

it was the first day I woke up without that brain squezzing pain.

I am sorry I have not kept up with emails for the past week but between school work and the pain, grrrrr

Happy birthday to all that I missed, and I hope all is having a pain free day if possible :)

I think I saw someone asking questions about the liver ? I was dxd with autoimmune hepititis, with a liver biopsy. now the Dr said it was not caused by drugs, that I never did or catch from having sex its was due to the sarcoid. But I have to admit, I was put on the steroid thing at first and it didn't get my liver function under control, but when sherif, started bringing me home the mike thistle from GNC and I take it 2 times a day my liver function started to even out and is not high anymore.

so I hope all has a wonderful fall day and is feeling as good as you can.

many love and hugs and blessings

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer