everyone i am home and fine, other than the steroid swelling you get

from i'v steroids.

> I am feeling much better thou. but still not 100 % The visiting nurse

still has to come out and give me the i'v steroids for 2 more days,

> many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

>

>

Guest guest

, I'm glad your home, I'm sorry you had to go through the steroid thing again, it's a love/hate relationship with me, I hate getting them, but then there are times you feel so bad, you just love the way you feel

after getting them, I guess that's a drug thing:). So I hope you are feeling good soon, Blessings, Marla

Im back home after i was admitted monday. just wanted to leave everyone i am home and fine, other than the steroid swelling you get from i'v steroids.

I am feeling much better thou. but still not 100 % The visiting nurse still has to come out and give me the i'v steroids for 2 more days,

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from blockbuster.com

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

ditto , hang in there lady.

Hugs,

Tracie

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:04:01 PMSubject: Re: I got out of hospital last nite

I'm glad your home, I'm sorry you had to go through the steroid thing again, it's a love/hate relationship

with me, I hate getting them, but then there are times you feel so bad, you just love the way you feel

after getting them, I guess that's a drug thing:). So I hope you are feeling good soon, Blessings, Marla

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:21 PM, jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama@ aol.com> wrote:

Im back home after i was admitted monday. just wanted to leave everyone i am home and fine, other than the steroid swelling you get from i'v steroids.

I am feeling much better thou. but still not 100 % The visiting nurse still has to come out and give me the i'v steroids for 2 more days,

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from blockbuster. com

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer