RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: RE: Just checking in...Debbie T

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Debbie, I too have an Aunt with Schleraderma, and she was on Rutuxin (not sure of the spelling), and she did really good on it, I hope you find an answer and get feeling better soon. I have a friend who has been having stomach and head ache issues, and besides she is a brittle Diabetic, but they can't seem to find out what is causing the stomach issues and they mentioned autoimmune to her too. Hugs to you, Marla

I am so sorry to hear your not doing so well, my aunt had passed away from schleraderma. I hope and pray you do not have this.

take care of yourself and rest.

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

I haven't posted in awhile, but have been lurking....

I have been having a lot of dr appts and tests lately. It's been wearing me out, but it's worth it. Dartmouth Hitchcock in NH (a new hospital for me) is about 2 hrs. away. The drs so far have been good and thorough, which I like. The possible diagnosis is schleroderma just affecting the gastrointestinal system. I hope that finding out what is wrong will result in being able to treat it. I have had bad stomach issues for about 2 yrs now. I am already on 3 types of meds for nausea and vomiting, but they don't help much.

So that's what has been going on with me...

Debbie T

Co-moderator

PS We are getting our first snowfall this morning...Just a dusting so far , but pretty.

The weather's getting colder, but the movies are getting hotter. See Moviefone's holiday movie guide and get the Moviefone Toolbar today.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer