RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Re:Boy the group is quiet.....check in time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Anne, Glad you made it home, and congrats on the new grandson, how fun! I hope you get your strength back soon. Keeping you in my prayers. Marla I am not up to par, so lying low these days.

Hi everyone, I have been in the hospital for a week and now i come home with home care nurses, physical therapy, and social services. i was in sooooo much pain i was given morphine and it sure took care of the pain but it left me with moodiness and my head is still foggy.I was sent home with norco for the pain and prescription ibuprofen. I was to be accepted in a rehab center but when the docs evaluated me they said I was too weak for that kind of extensive therapy and they were concerned about my adrenal insufficiency, which prevents anything strenuous. Yesterday I finally hired a cleaning service! when i arrived home in a state of frustration and hopelessness all I could do is cry. That is until my daughter brought over my eight day old grandson braedon james. just holding the baby was the best medicine anyone could prescribe My daug and I were in the hospital at the same time so we spent most of the sleepless nights texting one another. Hey moishe

House will be all new next month Hurray! Thanks to all for listening. sarc friend Anne

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi Anne,

I didn't realize that you were in the hospital. I had a hard time reading e mails, so i just deleted them.

I'm glad you are home now! You just have to take it easy.

I guess I have to wait and see if they'll show " House" here. In the meantime, I saw that there are episodes on dvd.

Take care,

Moish

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: annabanana60546@...Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 04:07:45 -0700Subject: Re:Boy the group is quiet.....check in time

Hi everyone, I have been in the hospital for a week and now i come home with home care nurses, physical therapy, and social services. i was in sooooo much pain i was given morphine and it sure took care of the pain but it left me with moodiness and my head is still foggy.I was sent home with norco for the pain and prescription ibuprofen. I was to be accepted in a rehab center but when the docs evaluated me they said I was too weak for that kind of extensive therapy and they were concerned about my adrenal insufficiency, which prevents anything strenuous. Yesterday I finally hired a cleaning service! when i arrived home in a state of frustration and hopelessness all I could do is cry. That is until my daughter brought over my eight day old grandson braedon james. just holding the baby was the best medicine anyone could prescribe My daug and I were in the hospital at the same time so we spent most of the sleepless nights texting one another. Hey moisheHouse will be all new next month Hurray! Thanks to all for listening. sarc friend Anne Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!