RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: stomach problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Debbie, have you tried Liquid Acidophyllis-- add it to juice or on cereal or take the capsules. So much of this is that the guts flora is screwed up, and I know it has helped with my problems with extreme gas and nausea. You can get it in Health food stores.

Hugs,

Tracie

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 5:27:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: I have systemic sarcoidosis and a liver transplant

Joy,

For your stomach problems, try a gastro dr. Mine has been helping me with meds. although I have still been having tests done. I have had bad nausea and vomiting for over a year now and I know it sucks big time. At least the meds help some. Nausea is one of the worst symptoms to have continuosly.

Take care,

Debbie T.

Co-moderator

From: Joy <joybunny63 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: I have systemic sarcoidosis and a liver transplantTo: Neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 9:39 PM

Sissy,I am so sorry. I was recently diagnosed with pulmonary sarcoidosis last month. I also have the joint pain, diabetes, stomach issues, (all of my issues are from Prednisone). I sure hope someone can lead you in the right direction. I sure hope things improve for you!! My heart goes out to you. >> Since age five when I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis. It has > interrupted my life with serious illnesses and surgeries, to include > a liver transplant in 1996. I am in quite a dilemma here because > since the transplant I've been on immunosupressants. I've also lost > other internal organs. I am a lovely 50 years old now, and I've still

> got lots to live for. I an writing this to find someone who might be > in my perdicament or close to it. What is bothering me now is that > other things are going wrong. I have begun to feel aches and pains in > my joints and muscles. I am not financially able to have private > insurance, and I an not on disability; it doesn't pay enough to live > on. So I go to the local VA clinic because, yes I'm, a veteran. > However; I know that the care I'm getting there is far below the > best, I have no other choice. I would like to know if there is a > foundation or organization who could or maybe would help me. Nine > months ago my beautiful grand daughter was born. I was thinking kinda > negative until then, now I would like to be around for a while > longer. If no one on this site can lead me in the direction of help, > I would still appreciate

chatting with others who understand what I'm > feeling.>