RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: tracie from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well the Mri showed nothing new, I still have the lesion in the front left lobe that has been there and has not grown since the last one 6 months ago.

the spinal tap they were looking for infection and they said that was neg, but the rest of the tests will take about 5 days for the results and I still have not heard back from the neuro yet,, I figure no good news is good news.

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

, so glad to hear you are doing better. I know that the vision blurs from the high dose steroids is such a bugger. Thank goodness it's temporary.

When do you get the results of your MRI and spinal tap?

As for the group, it is very quiet-- how's everyone doing? How about a check-in? is right, when it's this quiet-- we start wondering..

Take care,

Tracie

NS Co-onwer/moderator

From: jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com>To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:19:18 AMSubject: Good morning all

Good morning to all, the group has been so quiet i hope this is not a bad sign of so many of us not doing to well.

my vision is better today, for the past week I couldn't see tv, everything was a blur, but now today im able to see some of the print on CNN. not 100% but much better. my back and shoulders are very sore to touch due to the spinal tap I had while in the hospital.. I also had to tell you, while i was in they wanted to do another MRI and I will not go in the closed mri so they put me to sleep to do it, since they don't have an open one. all I can remember is crying as they were putting me to sleep, and looking at the mri machine, the A. dr said just try to think of a pleasant dream and all will be over soon. next thing i remember is waking up in the recovery room, that is 2 hours of my life I don't misss not remembering. lol

everyone have a wonderful pain free day and i think of you all daily

Check out smokin' hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from Dell. Shop Deals

Check out smokin' hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from Dell. Shop Deals