RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: mary s from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you for the kind words mary. that's all we can do is take one day at a time.

and don't worry about being on here when your down yourself, I just wanted to keep everyone posted of what is going on so you guys and gals didn't think i went missing..:)

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

Jess, You will get through this...one day at a time. You have been through so much. I have been feeling overburdened lately and haven't been as supportive to others on this site as I'd like to be. But I want you to know how much you've touched my heart with how much you have accomplished with school and marriage, etc. You have continued with life despite all the 'rocks in the road'. You aren't just surviving but thriving. My good thoughts and prayers go out to you that you will continue to heal and/or find a way to live beyond what life hands you. You are a beautiful, strong woman and take good care of yourself first so you can be there for your wonderful family. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Subject: update on JessTo: neurosarcoidosis Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:04 AM

I am slowly getting around now, still my vision is blurry, I hate not being able to see tv, but atleast i can hear it. lol makes for a boring day thou.

Hope all is going well for everyone, you all are in thoughts daily.

welcome to all new members I may have missed and happy birthday to all that is having one. Seths birthday was on the 15th while i was in the hospital,, I feel so bad. so today I mad him meatballs and spagetti for dinner. it took me all day but I got it done. now to just rest until Sherif, and seth gets home tonight and we can enjoy our first dinner together since i went into the hospital.

The one and only class the dr said i could keep going to this semester is sending my homework in the mail so i keep caught up. so hopefully I feel better to start it tomorrow. I am not going back to school till after the first and when I see my Neuro dr again, see if he gives me the ok.

well rest everyone and many blessings and hugs to all and a pain free day

You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from blockbuster. com

Check out smokin' hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from Dell. Shop Deals

Guest guest

take one day at a time. = "Tiodaat" LOL!

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:24:03 PMSubject: Re: mary s from

thank you for the kind words mary. that's all we can do is take one day at a time.

and don't worry about being on here when your down yourself, I just wanted to keep everyone posted of what is going on so you guys and gals didn't think i went missing..:)

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

In a message dated 11/19/08 15:08:46 Eastern Standard Time, mary_s777 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Jess, You will get through this...one day at a time. You have been through so much. I have been feeling overburdened lately and haven't been as supportive to others on this site as I'd like to be. But I want you to know how much you've touched my heart with how much you have accomplished with school and marriage, etc. You have continued with life despite all the 'rocks in the road'. You aren't just surviving but thriving. My good thoughts and prayers go out to you that you will continue to heal and/or find a way to live beyond what life hands you. You are a beautiful, strong woman and take good care of yourself first so you can be there for your wonderful family. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

From: jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama@ aol.com>Subject: update on JessTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:04 AM

I am slowly getting around now, still my vision is blurry, I hate not being able to see tv, but atleast i can hear it. lol makes for a boring day thou.

Hope all is going well for everyone, you all are in thoughts daily.

welcome to all new members I may have missed and happy birthday to all that is having one. Seths birthday was on the 15th while i was in the hospital,, I feel so bad. so today I mad him meatballs and spagetti for dinner. it took me all day but I got it done. now to just rest until Sherif, and seth gets home tonight and we can enjoy our first dinner together since i went into the hospital.

The one and only class the dr said i could keep going to this semester is sending my homework in the mail so i keep caught up. so hopefully I feel better to start it tomorrow. I am not going back to school till after the first and when I see my Neuro dr again, see if he gives me the ok.

well rest everyone and many blessings and hugs to all and a pain free day

You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from blockbuster. com

Check out smokin' hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from Dell. Shop Deals