Guest guest

In a message dated 8/26/01 12:17:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

jhensel@... writes:

> You dont " Hope " to get there, Aj.....you WILL get there!!! <g>

> Right now it seems to take forever but trust me......time has a way of going

> pretty fast now! Just keep busy and keep in touch here and before you know

> it, you will be a 14 too! Hey.....tell ya what.......Ill save my size 14

> jeans for you when you reach that size....just tell me when you are an 18 so

> you can have something to look forward to.... ok??

>

>

LOL sounds good. Hey how close to Spokane are you? I have an aunt and uncle

and cousins there...

~~* AJ *~~

Age 37 5'8''

Post op 7/24/01 Open BPD/DS

self pay - Dr Baltasar -Alcoy Spain

07/24/01 BMI 64 415.1

08/06/01 BMI 59 390.2 -24.9 lbs! -10.75 inches

08/16/01 BMI 58 387.0 -27.9 lbs! -11.25 inches

08/24/01 BMI 58 386.5 -28.7 lbs! -15.5 inches

My personal website: www.WLS4AJ@...

Check out the Bellingham Support Group at WWW.WLSBellingham.homestead.com

Guest guest

LOL sounds good. Hey how close to Spokane are you? I have an aunt and

uncle

and cousins there...

~~* AJ *~~>>>>

Im about 4 hours south of Spokane......too far LOL and 5 hours north of

Boise

Judie

Guest guest

Congratulations, Terri G........

Becoming a grandmother is one of the most beautiful things on earth! I have 13 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren and love each and every one of them! They are soooo much fun.. What makes it even better is that after I got out of the hospital nearly two years ago, I have gotten 1 grandchild and 5 of the great-granchildren.............I am so thankful that I was allowed to live and see all of them and play with them. You will have so much fun....enjoy because they grow up so quickly. Keep us posted and lots of pics! We LOVE pics...

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Good News

Hello All,I wanted to share some good news with you (for once). I think I toldyou in a prior post that my son and his wife Angie, were having ababy in February. My other son Jeff, (' twin) and his wife are expecting in April. So I get two grandbabies in one year. Woohoo!Ihope I haven't already told you guys this....my brain has been having aweeklong fart.Terri G.

Guest guest

Hi Barb,I am so behind on emails. I am on Remicade every 5 weeks, and No hair loss at all. as for the walking, I have regained a slight amount of movement, however still unable to walk very far, but I feel so much better then I did before. Yes the insurance companies are not thrilled with this drug as for me it's almost $2500.00 for just the drug, we fought the insurance company for almost a year before they allowed, maybe there's been enough of this, so that you can just get it. Hope that made sense. The outside review that finally OK'd the Remicade said that if the insurance company is already paying for any drugs for you, they should pay for the Remicade, because there are NO approved drugs for NS, if they pay for one, they should pay for all, so maybe you can use that right off the bat. I hope you don't have to fight with them, but if you do, Tracie and I have both been there so let us know so we can help you.

Blessings, Marl a

hi everyone! went to cleveland clinic yesterday from ny about a 3 hour ride. not to bad!! they confirmed neurosarcoidosis yippee right (just what i really wanted to hear!) anyway the lungs are completely clear with stage 1 sarcoid . they want to set me up with remicade infusions and i am already aware insurance co do not like approving this drug. why? if it works! so now is the waiting game! does anyone know if you lose your hair from this? they also gave me a px for neurontin,fosomax,pulmicort,and an innebulizer.did anyone have sucess with walking thing from remicade? they also suggested i go to physical therapy with an ms therapist!! happy b-day helen!!! and many more!! mary congrats and your new grand baby she must be beautiful enjoy her while you can babies grow soooo fast!! hope everyone is feeling well. talk to you soon . barb

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

May the Lord bless you and keep you,May the Lord make his face to shine uponYou,And be gracious to you;May the Lord lift up his favor upon you and give you his peace.(Numbers 6:24-26)