RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi Jenn!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jenn, How's it going? How are you doing on your diet/exercise program? Hadsell wrote: I took my husband. I want to take him to my next support group meeting too. The more support you get, the better your success rate will be! Sorry to hear about your mom. Love, Jenn damaris wrote: thanks for the answers to my questions......i will start trying to lose some wt before the orientation.........of course i am still on cloud nine......i asked my best friend to go to orientation........my mom is dead---it hurts even to type it and my dad is in Texas........

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hi ! Well...I'm off to a slow start, seriously slow. My orentation was 4/19/05, so here I am 1 year into the program (SSF, switching me to Richmond) but I have/had a hard time losing the required amount of weight. They even didn't do 10% for me, more like 5 or 8%. I STILL need to lose 15. I was close once.......really close, 2 lbs. away from goal, then all hell broke lose and the holidays came and after I saw the surgeon and got all approved for surgery, they (SSF) lost some surgeons and asked if I didn't mind switching. So, now I hear Richmond is even stricter about the weight loss, so I am kind of at square one in a way. I have to redo my chest x-ray and EKG, but that's okay, no biggy, the more time I get to spend away from the house the better (SAHM, 4 kiddos). I don't mind waiting though to tell you the truth. This time allows me to get all my ducks in a row and get in a lot of meetings and get to

know all of you nice people in this group. Also, I am in heavy therapy, so it's all good. But, I went to the gym twice this week (my week started from last Saturday) and I plan on going today if I feel okay. I am not feeling very good right now. I take a ton of meds for all of my co-morbitities. I hate that word, but oh well. So ya, all in all it's been a great experience and I'm really upbeat about the whole thing and excited and all of that! Thanks for asking! I can ramble man! Love, Jenn Kassab wrote: Hi Jenn, How's it going? How

are you doing on your diet/exercise program? Hadsell wrote: I took my husband. I want to take him to my next support group meeting too. The more support you get, the better your success rate will be! Sorry to hear about your mom. Love, Jenn damaris wrote: thanks for the answers to my questions......i will start

trying to lose some wt before the orientation.........of course i am still on cloud nine......i asked my best friend to go to orientation........my mom is dead---it hurts even to type it and my dad is in Texas........ Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.