RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Topomax

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Debbie,

I was on topomax for headaches as well, I did have

increased headaches and migraines with the medicine.

I was on the same doseage as you, but I started having

severe depression, foggy feeling in my head, and

suicidal thoughts, which I have never had before. I

quit taking them immediately. I know that you can end

up on a doseage way higher than the 100mg per day, but

I know with the way it effected me that I will never

use it again. Just my 2 cents worth.

Take Care, Allissa

--- Debbie rozebudz36@...> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I am on Topomax for headaches. Recently my

> headaches have been getting worse. Is anyone else

> on this medication? If so, what dosage are you on?

> I am now taking 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg at

> night. Thanks for any input.

>

> Hugs, Debbie

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Do you Yahoo!?

> With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo!

Mail.

Guest guest

Hi Allissa, I finally talked to my neurologist today and he upped my dosage to 75mg in the morning and then eventually 75mg at night. We will see what happens. As for the feelings of depression, I am several types of antidepressants so hopefully it won't bother me that way. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. DebbieAllissa wrote: Debbie,I was on topomax for headaches as well, I did haveincreased headaches and migraines with the medicine. I was on the same doseage as you, but I started havingsevere

depression, foggy feeling in my head, andsuicidal thoughts, which I have never had before. Iquit taking them immediately. I know that you can endup on a doseage way higher than the 100mg per day, butI know with the way it effected me that I will neveruse it again. Just my 2 cents worth.Take Care, Allissa--- Debbie wrote:> Hi all,> I am on Topomax for headaches. Recently my> headaches have been getting worse. Is anyone else> on this medication? If so, what dosage are you on?> I am now taking 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg at> night. Thanks for any input.> > Hugs, Debbie> > > > ---------------------------------> Do you Yahoo!?> With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with

Yahoo!Mail.__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Allissa, I finally talked to my neurologist today and he upped my dosage to 75mg in the morning and then eventually 75mg at night. We will see what happens. As for the feelings of depression, I am several types of antidepressants so hopefully it won't bother me that way. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. DebbieAllissa wrote: Debbie,I was on topomax for headaches as well, I did haveincreased headaches and migraines with the medicine. I was on the same doseage as you, but I started havingsevere

depression, foggy feeling in my head, andsuicidal thoughts, which I have never had before. Iquit taking them immediately. I know that you can endup on a doseage way higher than the 100mg per day, butI know with the way it effected me that I will neveruse it again. Just my 2 cents worth.Take Care, Allissa--- Debbie wrote:> Hi all,> I am on Topomax for headaches. Recently my> headaches have been getting worse. Is anyone else> on this medication? If so, what dosage are you on?> I am now taking 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg at> night. Thanks for any input.> > Hugs, Debbie> > > > ---------------------------------> Do you Yahoo!?> With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with

Guest guest