RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I saw that last night. I noticed they said that, and immediately mentioned it to my friend I was watching with.. I saw anything that brings attention to the disease ;-)On a completely off topic note....I know ideas are always going around on fundraising. I recently took up geocaching with my mom and cousin. Fun sport. There is a big thing in the geocaching world called pathtags, geocoins and travel bugs. Well we found our first travel bug and it was sponsered by the Diabetes foundation. I have also seen geocoins and pathtags that support various causes and associations. And they sell in that particulary community on ebay like crazy. Just a thought. in TexasBrother, , 32, UC & PSC, tx 12-12-07

Guest guest

Yes I saw that last night. I noticed they said that, and immediately mentioned it to my friend I was watching with.. I saw anything that brings attention to the disease ;-)On a completely off topic note....I know ideas are always going around on fundraising. I recently took up geocaching with my mom and cousin. Fun sport. There is a big thing in the geocaching world called pathtags, geocoins and travel bugs. Well we found our first travel bug and it was sponsered by the Diabetes foundation. I have also seen geocoins and pathtags that support various causes and associations. And they sell in that particulary community on ebay like crazy. Just a thought. in TexasBrother, , 32, UC & PSC, tx 12-12-07

Guest guest

Yes, and they also mentioned the itching feet!! Those were my first symptoms which my doctor at the time ignored.Marie

To: From: weller@...Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:17:02 +0000Subject: "House"

Did anyone see House last night on Fox? They mentioned sclerosing cholangitis as a possibility in trying to diagnose their patient. They also mentioned the phenomenon that we all know -- that LFTs go higher initially, but they drop to more "normal" levels when the damage has been done.

Penny

Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Yes, and they also mentioned the itching feet!! Those were my first symptoms which my doctor at the time ignored.Marie

To: From: weller@...Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:17:02 +0000Subject: "House"

Did anyone see House last night on Fox? They mentioned sclerosing cholangitis as a possibility in trying to diagnose their patient. They also mentioned the phenomenon that we all know -- that LFTs go higher initially, but they drop to more "normal" levels when the damage has been done.

Penny

Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.