RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

FISHING EXPEDITION, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all out there, Checking into this "hotel" today (my same ol joke) this Saturday afternoon. I've been away from this for awhile as you all know. Just been too busy and combine with the usual pain & fatigue going on. Tracie, as long as I've readin & writin on this thing here, you have from time to time told people in this forum to get a certain test done and/or go to a hospital right a way. Remember that story about that lady doctor who put off going for eye doc and end up being blind the next morning? Times I was reluctant to go for some test or medical treatment because I had apathy/depression towards anything (like that cancer possibility). Well last few months I've been trying to do the opposite of this by having a frame of mind to seek answers. This line of thinking that I had in my brain before this last Tuesday's Rhemy Doc appt. is to request for an MRI from my waist down or least from my

thighs down to my feet. I went to this appt. this past Tuesday afternoon there at the V.A. clinic and seen that same OLD FART Rhemy V.A. doctor. I told him of onset of this pain in both my knees and legs last May that lasted into November that at times I'd wished that I had a gun to blow my legs away so I wouldn't have to put up with this pain. I told him I actually overdose I don't know how many times of taking Tynol type pain medcine which decrease some pain but not all day long. That Salslate drug wasn't being effective either (I used up the last of this earlier this week). He said going on steriods (actually corticosteriods) has alot bad effects. DUH!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD ALREADY KNEW THIS GOING BACK TO SUMMER 2002!!!!!!!!! Somewhere in this somewhat of a wasted time visit to this clinic appt. talking to this OLD FART I requested to have an MRI on my legs about this inflammatary pain. He said he doesn't believe in going on a

FISHING EXPEDITION just to have this MRI(s) on my legs. I could just say alot of adjectives, but I'll just say this. This Rhemy doc is a damm jackass. I told him I was depressed about different things and he said I should take some of those anti-depressive drugs. I said, this is part of why I'am depressed because of this pain in my legs and he wouldn't change his mind. Again I had a willing and wanting a good attitude in my mind to seek and do something regarding this pain I have and what do I get?????? This "door" slammed in my face figurely wise that is. I've felt like I was climbing out of that "well of dispair" by having a good attitude (y'all probility didn't know that) about life, medcial treatment, Kathy, my family, and everything only to feel like "what's the use", back to same apathy again I had off and on these past 20 months. Tracie, and anyone else, do you understand what I'am saying? People have said before in this group and in ones I meet,

that they just can't figured out why I have been depressed and have had those suicidal thoughts. This is just another stupid crappy fisaco in a long line of the same things going on for 25 years for me now. WHAT ELSE IS NEW??? Like that post I had sent out, "When does it ever end?" No big deal, just a little bit of that "throw in towel sydrome" again. I'am just discouraged about this situation. Bye,

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.