RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Just Checking In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That would be too hot for me too, and I don't even have MS (I've never been much fond of heat though, it seems to turn the brain off, too hot and I just can't think)! And I can relate to the issue of the room with the computer in being unbearable in heat – same here. When heat hits us here, two rooms become completely uninhabitable: The kitchen and my study (they are on the same side of the house, the side that heats up the fastest and the most). It's not uncommon for it to be between 95 and 100 degrees in those rooms during summer. That's way, way too much for me. And it's too much for the computer too, it doesn't shut down, but it becomes incredibly slow (and I find it hard to be annoyed with it because of it, I mean, who am I to talk, I become incredibly slow too in that heat...).It seems our hot days are over for this season, though. Thankfully!I hope the insurance comes through for you soon!love/Reb>> .Just checking in and worried by Sharon's absence? I sure hope she's okay. I've not been on the computer the last few days because our silly weather decided to hit around 100F which is not usual. I'm having a horrible time with it. This room upstairs with the computer is unbearable.> > Also a kidney infection that keeps me up all night, every friggin' 15 minutes. I cut my fluids down at night but still up all the time. And getting very very angry with insurance because still no window or settlement for the floors. Yelling seems to work which is a sad statement because they 'accidently' put my ordered window that had come in who knows when in the wrong place. So they say they'll install it Monday. I sure hope so because creepy crawlies can get in through the plywood and I don't want them!> > Akiba, congrats on how your relationship with Yogi is going. But girl, why do you have to fall for someone half a world away???? Somehow I just can't picture you living in an ashram altho my idea of one is the old school kind. Oh and btw, nothing with the Augen, methinks it's toast.> > Anyway hope everyone is well and Tina, my gf and 's blood sugar rises quite a bit under stress or with pain. Anyway outta here for now ... hugs, Cait aka she who cannot sweat!>

Guest guest

Good to hear from you, Reb. How is fairing? That sure is hot in your house!How is 's work; does it still keep you 2 from connecting for part of the week, I have forgotten the arrangements.love to you both, and stay cool!KateTo:

MSersLife Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:24 AMSubject: Re: Just checking in

That would be too hot for me too, and I don't even have MS (I've never been much fond of heat though, it seems to turn the brain off, too hot and I just can't think)! And I can relate to the issue of the room with the computer in being unbearable in heat – same here. When heat hits us here, two rooms become completely uninhabitable: The kitchen and my study (they are on the same side of the house, the side that heats up the fastest and the most). It's not uncommon for it to be between 95 and 100 degrees in those rooms during summer. That's way, way too much for me. And it's too much for the computer too, it doesn't shut down, but it becomes incredibly slow (and I find it hard to be annoyed with it because of it, I mean, who am I to talk, I become incredibly slow too in that heat...).It seems our hot days are over for this season, though. Thankfully!I hope the insurance comes through for you soon!love/Reb>> .Just checking in and worried by Sharon's absence? I sure hope she's okay. I've not been on the computer the last few days because our silly weather decided to hit around 100F which is not usual. I'm having a horrible time with it. This room upstairs with the computer is unbearable.>

> Also a kidney infection that keeps me up all night, every friggin' 15 minutes. I cut my fluids down at night but still up all the time. And getting very very angry with insurance because still no window or settlement for the floors. Yelling seems to work which is a sad statement because they 'accidently' put my ordered window that had come in who knows when in the wrong place. So they say they'll install it Monday. I sure hope so because creepy crawlies can get in through the plywood and I don't want them!> > Akiba, congrats on how your relationship with Yogi is going. But girl, why do you have to fall for someone half a world away???? Somehow I just can't picture you living in an ashram altho my idea of one is the old school kind. Oh and btw, nothing with the Augen, methinks it's toast.> > Anyway hope everyone is well and Tina, my gf and 's blood sugar rises quite a bit under stress or with pain. Anyway

outta here for now ... hugs, Cait aka she who cannot sweat!>