Rose,

I wish there was more beer than root. I could use a little bit of that

right now.

How have you been? I will try to call soon. Lot's going on with my son

getting married and getting ready to go to Charlotte. Take care of

yourself.

Terri G.

Guest guest

Terri, Her version of bacon "is" very dry. It is not limber at all and will snap if you attempt to bend it. It is so funny, unless she cooks mine. I have always loved meat, but when I started on pred, especially at the higher doses it was wierd. I could not get enough beef (where's the beef). No cow was safe, I was beginning to wonder when one of my friends who has lupus told me that pred does her the same way. I know what you mean about eating sometimes. I get hungry but my heart doesn't seem to tolerate me eating even a small meal when it's ticked off. I get so tired and feel so bad at times it's not worth the payback for eating. Don't worry though, it would take a long time for me to starve to death if you get my drift. I hope your son's wedding is just beautiful and I hope you go feeling amazingly terrific.

Blessings to the happy couple..........Conniemosaicgirl1 wrote: Connie,That is sooo funny about your Mom. The meat has got to be terribly dry.You know it is funny, since I have been on Weight Watchers, my taste formeat is just about gone. I cannot stand that heavy feeling it has beengiving me. I would rather have fruits and veggies. I have been makingup my protein with beans and peanut butter but when I see the PCP next,I am going to ask for some blood work to see

if I am making up for thelack of meat. I do occasionally eat a little seafood (broiled or baked)or a little baked chicken, but right now it is such a turn off. Yuck.Well, I am going to go rest. My son gets married on Saturday and Ireally want to feel my best. Take care.Terri G.> > > >> > > > Ron> > > > I'll bring Bush's beans, wheat bread to eat & > > > Wheaties to make> > > Wheatie balls. I don't touch worms! LOL Maybe some> > non> > > alcohol beer if> > > I can remember the name...> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > grannylunatic@> > >

>> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make> > > PC-to-Phone calls. Great> > > rates starting at 1¢/min.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > << 010105zd_bye_3_cut.gif >> << AAAZ001181.jpg >>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ---------------------------------> > > It's the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail> > > beta> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > __________________________________________________> > >

Guest guest

Terri, Her version of bacon "is" very dry. It is not limber at all and will snap if you attempt to bend it. It is so funny, unless she cooks mine. I have always loved meat, but when I started on pred, especially at the higher doses it was wierd. I could not get enough beef (where's the beef). No cow was safe, I was beginning to wonder when one of my friends who has lupus told me that pred does her the same way. I know what you mean about eating sometimes. I get hungry but my heart doesn't seem to tolerate me eating even a small meal when it's ticked off. I get so tired and feel so bad at times it's not worth the payback for eating. Don't worry though, it would take a long time for me to starve to death if you get my drift. I hope your son's wedding is just beautiful and I hope you go feeling amazingly terrific.

Blessings to the happy couple..........Conniemosaicgirl1 wrote: Connie,That is sooo funny about your Mom. The meat has got to be terribly dry.You know it is funny, since I have been on Weight Watchers, my taste formeat is just about gone. I cannot stand that heavy feeling it has beengiving me. I would rather have fruits and veggies. I have been makingup my protein with beans and peanut butter but when I see the PCP next,I am going to ask for some blood work to see

if I am making up for thelack of meat. I do occasionally eat a little seafood (broiled or baked)or a little baked chicken, but right now it is such a turn off. Yuck.Well, I am going to go rest. My son gets married on Saturday and Ireally want to feel my best. Take care.Terri G.> > > >> > > > Ron> > > > I'll bring Bush's beans, wheat bread to eat & > > > Wheaties to make> > > Wheatie balls. I don't touch worms! LOL Maybe some> > non> > > alcohol beer if> > > I can remember the name...> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > grannylunatic@> > >

>> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make> > > PC-to-Phone calls. Great> > > rates starting at 1¢/min.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > << 010105zd_bye_3_cut.gif >> << AAAZ001181.jpg >>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ---------------------------------> > > It's the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail> > > beta> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > __________________________________________________> > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Connie,

Thanks for you very kind reply. I know they will be very happy. They

met through friends at Church and will live walking distance from their

Church. We should have a blast.

Take care.

Terri G.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ron

> > > > > I'll bring Bush's beans, wheat bread to eat &

> > > > Wheaties to make

> > > > Wheatie balls. I don't touch worms! LOL Maybe some

> > > non

> > > > alcohol beer if

> > > > I can remember the name...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > grannylunatic@

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make

> > > > PC-to-Phone calls. Great

> > > > rates starting at 1¢/min.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > << 010105zd_bye_3_cut.gif >> << AAAZ001181.jpg >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > It's the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail

> > > > beta

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __________________________________________________

> > > >

Guest guest

Connie,

Thanks for you very kind reply. I know they will be very happy. They

met through friends at Church and will live walking distance from their

Church. We should have a blast.

Take care.

Terri G.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ron

> > > > > I'll bring Bush's beans, wheat bread to eat &

> > > > Wheaties to make

> > > > Wheatie balls. I don't touch worms! LOL Maybe some

> > > non

> > > > alcohol beer if

> > > > I can remember the name...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > grannylunatic@

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make

> > > > PC-to-Phone calls. Great

> > > > rates starting at 1¢/min.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > << 010105zd_bye_3_cut.gif >> << AAAZ001181.jpg >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > It's the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail

> > > > beta

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __________________________________________________

> > > >

Guest guest

No sugar is safe especially since the pred......funny how it does itgrannylunatic@...

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

Guest guest

No sugar is safe especially since the pred......funny how it does itgrannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terri, so today's the big day, right? I hope everything goes beautifully. Do you know how to post pictures on the Photo site? We'd love to see you all spiffed up!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fishing TherapyDate: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:21:25 -0000

Rose,I wish there was more beer than root. I could use a little bit of thatright now.How have you been? I will try to call soon. Lot's going on with my songetting married and getting ready to go to Charlotte. Take care ofyourself.Terri G.

Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today!

Guest guest

Terri, so today's the big day, right? I hope everything goes beautifully. Do you know how to post pictures on the Photo site? We'd love to see you all spiffed up!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fishing TherapyDate: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:21:25 -0000

Rose,I wish there was more beer than root. I could use a little bit of thatright now.How have you been? I will try to call soon. Lot's going on with my songetting married and getting ready to go to Charlotte. Take care ofyourself.Terri G.

Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today!

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

Rose,

Yep, we had a great time yesterday. After Church today, I came home and

went to sleep and just woke up for awhile. It won't be long and I will

be back in bed. I don't know how to post the photos so let me know how

and I will. Before my brother-in-law and sister went back to Houston,

they gave me three disks full of photos of their trips. While they

were here we had a small family reunion - when you see photos it will

probably remind you of Hee Haw.

Well send me directions and I will post some photos.

Terri G.

Guest guest

Rose,

Terri G.

Guest guest

Rose,

Terri G.