RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Matt-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great

news Matt, I will pray that the sight returns, and you remain pain free.

Marla

From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Cohen

Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:02

AM

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: RE:

Matt-

Thanks

marla- it is so nice to be pain free in my

right eye- also as my eye has healed up i have gotton

a slight increase in my vision so things are looking

up for me MATT

--- Marla <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

> Matt,

>

> I am very happy you are now pain free, I am sorry

> they couldn't restore your

> sight. My husband only has sight in one eye from an

> accident when he was

> 17, but it doesn't slow him down. I'm sure that is

> not what slows you down

> either, there are plenty other things to think

> about, right.

>

> Getting rid of the pain, big though I'm sure, I

> don't believe I have even

> half the pain most of you have, and even less since

> my spiritual encounter,

> however it still would be nice to have a day with NO

> pain anywhere:-), I am

> just glad I am able to do what I can, some days

> more, some days less.

>

> I am so glad they could get rid of that source of

> pain, and I wish you pain

> free days to come.

>

> Blessings,

>

> Marla

>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: Neurosarcoidosis

> [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]

On Behalf

> Of belltown_mac

> Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:11 PM

> To: Neurosarcoidosis

> Subject: Matt-

>

>

>

> Got my eye patch off today- didnt get my eye sight

> back in my right eye but

> at least it is now

> pain free- Doc said it went very well but that there

> was nothing more they

> could do as far as

> restoring any sight to that eye- MATT

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Matt, Glad you are doing better. Now start working on that trip! Debbie Cohen wrote: Hi Rose- Iam definitly on the mend- had another kidneyx-ray today and will find out if i have anymore kidneystones- hopefuly not- still hope my mom and i can doour trip i September- Matt--- Rose wrote:--------------------------------- Well, Matt, eliminating the pain has to be a bigrelief. And who knows what might happen in thefuture. Now, just keep those kidneys & those eyeballsbehaving so you can take the trip. A lot of us areplanning to enjoy it vicariously.Ramblin'

RoseModerator---------------------------------From: "belltown_mac" Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt-Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:10:41 -0000Got my eye patch off today- didnt get my eye sightback in my right eye but at least it is now pain free- Doc said it went very well but that therewas nothing more they could do as far as restoring any sight to that eye- MATT--------------------------------- It's the future and it's free: Windows Live Mailbeta __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Matt, Glad you are doing better. Now start working on that trip! Debbie Cohen wrote: Hi Rose- Iam definitly on the mend- had another kidneyx-ray today and will find out if i have anymore kidneystones- hopefuly not- still hope my mom and i can doour trip i September- Matt--- Rose wrote:--------------------------------- Well, Matt, eliminating the pain has to be a bigrelief. And who knows what might happen in thefuture. Now, just keep those kidneys & those eyeballsbehaving so you can take the trip. A lot of us areplanning to enjoy it vicariously.Ramblin'

RoseModerator---------------------------------From: "belltown_mac" Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt-Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:10:41 -0000Got my eye patch off today- didnt get my eye sightback in my right eye but at least it is now pain free- Doc said it went very well but that therewas nothing more they could do as far as restoring any sight to that eye- MATT--------------------------------- It's the future and it's free: Windows Live Mailbeta __________________________________________________

Guest guest