RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Problems gone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My mother-in-law

is a saint but every time I see her now she says I know you are going to

wake up one day and all of these problems will be gone.

She's right, however, it'll be the day we die.

Guest guest

IM WIRTING A LETTER FOR THE STATE FOR HELP FOR THOSE HOW HAVE THIS TO FIGHT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE WAIT UNTIL YOU BECOME BLIND HAIR FALLING OUT LUNGS 50% THIS IS NOT FAIR ADRIAN mosaicgirl1

wrote: You are right....but I can't tell her that. She called me this morningand I guess I am the project du jour. She always feels that someoneneeds her attention and you know as well as I do that sometimes we needto be left alone. I guess part of it is the fact that her son, myhusband, doesn't take care of me or the house the way he should when Iam not feeling well. I know that it must be hard for her to see. Yesterday, she sent my 74 year old father-in-law over to measure myfront door. We have had a new (but used) one sitting in the garage foralmost a year now. I told my husband he better help his Dad; his visualskills are diminishing and the door may end up really crooked if hedoesn't help him. Maybe that will put a fire in his pants to get thingsdone.Well, you didn't

need to hear all of that but I guess I needed to getthat off chest. I hope you guys say a prayer for me for Thursday; I getmy neuropsych results and hopefully this will help towards finallygetting a firm diagnosis and treatment, not just a best guess.Thanks.Terri G.>> >>> > My mother-in-law> > is a saint but every time I see her now she says I know you aregoing to> > wake up one day and all of these problems will be gone.>> She's right, however, it'll be the day we die.>__________________________________________________

Guest guest

IM WIRTING A LETTER FOR THE STATE FOR HELP FOR THOSE HOW HAVE THIS TO FIGHT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE WAIT UNTIL YOU BECOME BLIND HAIR FALLING OUT LUNGS 50% THIS IS NOT FAIR ADRIAN mosaicgirl1

wrote: You are right....but I can't tell her that. She called me this morningand I guess I am the project du jour. She always feels that someoneneeds her attention and you know as well as I do that sometimes we needto be left alone. I guess part of it is the fact that her son, myhusband, doesn't take care of me or the house the way he should when Iam not feeling well. I know that it must be hard for her to see. Yesterday, she sent my 74 year old father-in-law over to measure myfront door. We have had a new (but used) one sitting in the garage foralmost a year now. I told my husband he better help his Dad; his visualskills are diminishing and the door may end up really crooked if hedoesn't help him. Maybe that will put a fire in his pants to get thingsdone.Well, you didn't

need to hear all of that but I guess I needed to getthat off chest. I hope you guys say a prayer for me for Thursday; I getmy neuropsych results and hopefully this will help towards finallygetting a firm diagnosis and treatment, not just a best guess.Thanks.Terri G.>> >>> > My mother-in-law> > is a saint but every time I see her now she says I know you aregoing to> > wake up one day and all of these problems will be gone.>> She's right, however, it'll be the day we die.>__________________________________________________