GRITS

> WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO......QUINT

>

Guest guest

IN HONOROF THE GRITS FESTIVAL THE GRITS KING WANTS ME TO RECALL THE

GRITS DEMON HE HAS FORGIVEN ALL HATERS ACCEPTATION OTHE SOUTHERN GAL

WHO GRITS......QUINTS

Guest guest

Quint, would that southern gal that doesn't like grits began with a T? If so I'm sure Tracie wants to be pardon as well... Hahahahaha

t

-- GRITS FESTIVAL

IN HONOROF THE GRITS FESTIVAL THE GRITS KING WANTS ME TO RECALL THE GRITS DEMON HE HAS FORGIVEN ALL HATERS ACCEPTATION OTHE SOUTHERN GAL WHO GRITS......QUINTS

Guest guest

Quint, would that southern gal that doesn't like grits began with a T? If so I'm sure Tracie wants to be pardon as well... Hahahahaha

t

-- GRITS FESTIVAL

IN HONOROF THE GRITS FESTIVAL THE GRITS KING WANTS ME TO RECALL THE GRITS DEMON HE HAS FORGIVEN ALL HATERS ACCEPTATION OTHE SOUTHERN GAL WHO GRITS......QUINTS

Guest guest

t

Quint,

I married a southern boy-- but I'm not from the south--so you're correct--that southern "t" is a problem. But I don't know that it's with grits. . .

Guest guest

t

Quint,

I married a southern boy-- but I'm not from the south--so you're correct--that southern "t" is a problem. But I don't know that it's with grits. . .

Guest guest

t

Quint,

Guest guest

OOPS, I've been caught.... ROFL t

IT'S SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, AND YEP-- YOU'RE BUSTED!! lol!

Guest guest

IT'S SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, AND YEP-- YOU'RE BUSTED!! lol!

Guest guest

-- Re: GRITS FESTIVAL

Quint, would that southern gal that doesn't like grits began with a T? If so I'm sure Tracie wants to be pardon as well... HahahahahatQuint,I married a southern boy-- but I'm not from the south--so you're correct--that southern "t" is a problem. But I don't know that it's with grits. . .

Guest guest

Quint, would that southern gal that doesn't like grits began with a T? If so I'm sure Tracie wants to be pardon as well... HahahahahatQuint,I married a southern boy-- but I'm not from the south--so you're correct--that southern "t" is a problem. But I don't know that it's with grits. . .

Guest guest

Thanks Tracie...Hugz, t

OOPS, I've been caught.... ROFL tIT'S SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, AND YEP-- YOU'RE BUSTED!! lol!

Guest guest

No, No! Not salt & pepper & bacon with grits! Sugar, butter, milk & sliced bananas! No wonder so many people hate grits.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: GRITS FESTIVALDate: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:30:40 -0000

Please do not get the instant grits!!! Buy the regular one. They are better if they are a little think. Once they are done, put in a pat of butter and some salt and pepper. If you fry some bacon you can crumble it in the bowl or if you prefer put it some cheese. My siblings love cheese grits.

If I can find it, I will post the shrimp on grits recipe that I just got. Heard it is awsome and can't wait to make it.

Glad to see you are back, I missed you.

Terri G. >> OK ya'll talked me into it. In the morning I'll go> over and buy a box of Grtis!!!!!> > > grannylunatic@...> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Amen Rose! That is how I like my grits also........with sugar, butter, and milk!

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

RE: Re: GRITS FESTIVAL

No, No! Not salt & pepper & bacon with grits! Sugar, butter, milk & sliced bananas! No wonder so many people hate grits.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: GRITS FESTIVALDate: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:30:40 -0000

Please do not get the instant grits!!! Buy the regular one. They are better if they are a little think. Once they are done, put in a pat of butter and some salt and pepper. If you fry some bacon you can crumble it in the bowl or if you prefer put it some cheese. My siblings love cheese grits.

If I can find it, I will post the shrimp on grits recipe that I just got. Heard it is awsome and can't wait to make it.

Glad to see you are back, I missed you.

Terri G. >> OK ya'll talked me into it. In the morning I'll go> over and buy a box of Grtis!!!!!> > > grannylunatic@...> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I like my grits BURIED. OR SPREAD OUT ON THE BEACH, WHERE ALL THE SAND IS--THAT WAY YOU CAN'T FIND THEM. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

I like my grits BURIED. OR SPREAD OUT ON THE BEACH, WHERE ALL THE SAND IS--THAT WAY YOU CAN'T FIND THEM. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

If there were chocolate grits I may think about it....hehehe. ...or cinnamon roll flavored!...lol S.

, , -- you managed to think of two more ways to ruin both Chocolate and Cinnamon Rolls. Bummer.

I'll take my chocolate straight up--no grits.

I'll take my cinnamon rolls from that place in the airport that has such wonderful gooey ones! No grits--NO, NO, NO.

Guest guest

If there were chocolate grits I may think about it....hehehe. ...or cinnamon roll flavored!...lol S.

, , -- you managed to think of two more ways to ruin both Chocolate and Cinnamon Rolls. Bummer.

I'll take my chocolate straight up--no grits.

I'll take my cinnamon rolls from that place in the airport that has such wonderful gooey ones! No grits--NO, NO, NO.

Guest guest

Terri

I don't need the instant grits.....it's not like I

have a JOB to go to anymore & the docs aren't gonna

bug me for a couple more weeks......Oh yea I do have a

HUD appt next Monday and the continuing saga of

theGARBAGE CAN WARS..........da da....da da da da

(Star Wars music playing here) LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

If there were chocolate grits I may think about it....hehehe. ...or cinnamon roll flavored!...lol S.Rose wrote: No, No! Not salt & pepper & bacon with grits! Sugar, butter, milk & sliced bananas! No wonder so many people hate grits. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: GRITS FESTIVALDate: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:30:40 -0000 , Please do not get the instant grits!!! Buy the regular one. They are better if they are a little think. Once they are done, put in a pat of butter and some salt and pepper. If you fry some bacon you can crumble it in the bowl or if you prefer put it some cheese. My siblings love cheese grits. If I can find it, I will post the shrimp on grits recipe that I just got. Heard it is awsome and can't wait to make it. Glad to see you are back, I missed you. Terri G. >> OK ya'll talked me into it. In the morning I'll go> over and buy a box of Grtis!!!!!> > > grannylunatic@...> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Hey Rose!!!!! Not a problem I'll eat 2 bowls, one each

way then I'll go get bigger pants again. LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

TRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) Darlene

> In a message dated 4/10/06 3:05:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> darlene@... writes:

>

>

>> I like my grits BURIED. OR SPREAD OUT ON THE BEACH, WHERE ALL THE SAND

>> IS--THAT WAY YOU CAN'T FIND THEM. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>

>>

>

>

Guest guest

That wasn't very nice, Tracie. Some of us could take that personally . . . . . . .

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie

I said bury the grits, I didn't say for you to eat them and then bury Rose--- But, I could have--if I'd wanted to. (Or if I thought about it earlier, but I didn't so I must thank you for bringing this to my attention.)

So, all you Gritty people, just bury the box of grits. Don't consume them first.

That would be a waste of time and energy, and since cooking is difficult for all of us-- just bury the buggers and forget about them.

Snickers,

"t"

Guest guest

That wasn't very nice, Tracie. Some of us could take that personally . . . . . . . .

Ramblin' Rose

From: tiodaat@...Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: GRITS FESTIVALDate: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:21:31 EDT

I like my grits BURIED. OR SPREAD OUT ON THE BEACH, WHERE ALL THE SAND IS--THAT WAY YOU CAN'T FIND THEM. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database