Guest guest

thanks rose. did you listen to Vanilla Fudge by any

chanc?

At 01:20 PM 5/10/01 -0400, you wrote:

Hi Pat!

My Name is Rose. Welcome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest guest

Debbie, thanks for your help and encouragement. It seems to simple, if something in the brain isn't working right, such as speech and balance, why can't they FIX IT???? We can send men to the moon, etc.......I'm just not as knowledgeable in this area, as some other medical areas. I'm sorry about your loss-still fairly recent. They called my dad's diagnosis "PP" first.

Still not sure he has Parkinson's of any kind. My mom told me last night they ordered some type of walker with brakes. His pride has prevented that so far. Its become a matter of safety. Thanks.

RE: new to group

Welcome Cindy, though sorry you are here.

My mother Joyce (died 11/5/00, 71) was first diagnosed with PD (many are) and within a year, rediagnosed with MSA. There is no way to be sure without an autopsy. In my mother's case, they came to this conclusion because she didn't get great benefit from the PD drugs, her symptoms progressed faster than with PD, and she showed both extrapyramidal (as with PD) and pyramidal (with Parkinson's Plus) signs. I don't know exactly what this means except to say that it indicated different areas of the brain being affected.

She had many of the symptom you describe your dad as having--she also had a severe head/neck flex that curled her head into her chest. There was no pain, but it was her most disabling symptom. She fell all the time, slurred speech, slowness, some tremor. Her symptoms surfaced after being laid off after 14 years of work. (I am sorry about your brother but glad to hear he is in remission). Stress does make everything worse.

My main reason for writing, apart from welcoming you, is to comment on the Artane. This was among the drug mix my mother was given (she tried many). She was on Artane for about a year when they weaned her off. She felt it helped with her balance (at first, at least), but later she was hallucinating a lot and feeling cloudy, etc. The neuro said that Artane is often not a good fit for older patients. This is not to say that your dad will develop such symptoms (which, by the way, can come from a lot of the drugs). However, when my mom was finally off the Artane, things in that department improved.

Stay tuned. You have come to the right place. DebbieIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Debbie, thanks for your help and encouragement. It seems to simple, if something in the brain isn't working right, such as speech and balance, why can't they FIX IT???? We can send men to the moon, etc.......I'm just not as knowledgeable in this area, as some other medical areas. I'm sorry about your loss-still fairly recent. They called my dad's diagnosis "PP" first.

Still not sure he has Parkinson's of any kind. My mom told me last night they ordered some type of walker with brakes. His pride has prevented that so far. Its become a matter of safety. Thanks.

RE: new to group

My mother Joyce (died 11/5/00, 71) was first diagnosed with PD (many are) and within a year, rediagnosed with MSA. There is no way to be sure without an autopsy. In my mother's case, they came to this conclusion because she didn't get great benefit from the PD drugs, her symptoms progressed faster than with PD, and she showed both extrapyramidal (as with PD) and pyramidal (with Parkinson's Plus) signs. I don't know exactly what this means except to say that it indicated different areas of the brain being affected.

She had many of the symptom you describe your dad as having--she also had a severe head/neck flex that curled her head into her chest. There was no pain, but it was her most disabling symptom. She fell all the time, slurred speech, slowness, some tremor. Her symptoms surfaced after being laid off after 14 years of work. (I am sorry about your brother but glad to hear he is in remission). Stress does make everything worse.

My main reason for writing, apart from welcoming you, is to comment on the Artane. This was among the drug mix my mother was given (she tried many). She was on Artane for about a year when they weaned her off. She felt it helped with her balance (at first, at least), but later she was hallucinating a lot and feeling cloudy, etc. The neuro said that Artane is often not a good fit for older patients. This is not to say that your dad will develop such symptoms (which, by the way, can come from a lot of the drugs). However, when my mom was finally off the Artane, things in that department improved.

Stay tuned. You have come to the right place. DebbieIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Thanks for suggestion, my sister lives near Akron, so she could take them there. Will get on web and see what they are up to-looked at it for cancer, also doing a lot of new heart procedures there. Enjoy Boston!

Re: new to group

Cindy B. Baylor is a fine place to go, but there are closer places to you. The Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland Ohio is known for it's work with MSA also. Yes, stress can make the MSA symptoms worse. However the major thing that causes rapid deterioration is infection, so they should check him carefully for all types of infection (UTI, blood, pneumonia and yeast). The only SURE way of telling if he has MSA is autopsy, but that doesn't sound appropriate. There is no cure at this time for MSA, so care is restricted to treating the symptoms as well as possible. If your doctors are trying that, that is as good as you can do. Is he having any problems with confusion or memory? Mirapex has been know to make that worse in MSA. Have they tried him on Sinemet (if he has the PD rigidity). Other meds MSA patients try are Amantadine and Baclofen. Actually some people here have tried every PD med going as well as MS meds and even Altzheimer's meds. Unfortunately there is no one medicine that helps everyone with MSA, so keep records and work with your doctors to find the best combination for your dad. Take care, Bill Werre Beck wrote:

Hello, I'm Cindy B. Have been reading along for several weeks, feel as though I know some of you. Was referred by VanderbiltUniv. to the group site for exchange of info. Am researching treatment to slow symptoms for my dad, age 72. We are only a littleover a year into having a diagnosis, first Parkinson's, now MSA. How can they be sure??? My mom is making adjustment frompartner to caregiver, and he gave up driving a year ago. Walks with cane, falls all the time. Speech is getting bad, is incontinent from prostate surgery 2 years ago that never healed, and has sleep apnea/cpap. Over a year ago he was still in suit and tie, stillgoing into the office. Does it always progress that quickly? My younger brother was diagnosed with cancer just before dad'sdiagnosis, (he is happily now in remission), and the stress seemed to accelerate dad's symtoms. My big concern is his medication, as general info reveals he has been prescribed an "older generation" drug, ARTANE. Also takes Mirapex. As he is not responding physically, and is declining, I am wondering if there are better, newer drugs that slow or improve the symptoms. Generally, what works???? (We are past denial, but still in phase of hope that something can help him have some quality of life for a while). Also, do any of you have experience with Baylor Univ. hospital in Texas? My internet research shows they appear to be on frontier of research for MSA, a phone call to them was optimistic, and they said "get a referral and come on down" for an evaluation. We are attempting to have his neuro in Pittsburgh do a phone consult on meds first. My mom would like a second opinion of his condition and treatment. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Thanks for suggestion, my sister lives near Akron, so she could take them there. Will get on web and see what they are up to-looked at it for cancer, also doing a lot of new heart procedures there. Enjoy Boston!

Cindy B. Baylor is a fine place to go, but there are closer places to you. The Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland Ohio is known for it's work with MSA also. Yes, stress can make the MSA symptoms worse. However the major thing that causes rapid deterioration is infection, so they should check him carefully for all types of infection (UTI, blood, pneumonia and yeast). The only SURE way of telling if he has MSA is autopsy, but that doesn't sound appropriate. There is no cure at this time for MSA, so care is restricted to treating the symptoms as well as possible. If your doctors are trying that, that is as good as you can do. Is he having any problems with confusion or memory? Mirapex has been know to make that worse in MSA. Have they tried him on Sinemet (if he has the PD rigidity). Other meds MSA patients try are Amantadine and Baclofen. Actually some people here have tried every PD med going as well as MS meds and even Altzheimer's meds. Unfortunately there is no one medicine that helps everyone with MSA, so keep records and work with your doctors to find the best combination for your dad. Take care, Bill Werre Beck wrote:

Hello, I'm Cindy B. Have been reading along for several weeks, feel as though I know some of you. Was referred by VanderbiltUniv. to the group site for exchange of info. Am researching treatment to slow symptoms for my dad, age 72. We are only a littleover a year into having a diagnosis, first Parkinson's, now MSA. How can they be sure??? My mom is making adjustment frompartner to caregiver, and he gave up driving a year ago. Walks with cane, falls all the time. Speech is getting bad, is incontinent from prostate surgery 2 years ago that never healed, and has sleep apnea/cpap. Over a year ago he was still in suit and tie, stillgoing into the office. Does it always progress that quickly? My younger brother was diagnosed with cancer just before dad'sdiagnosis, (he is happily now in remission), and the stress seemed to accelerate dad's symtoms. My big concern is his medication, as general info reveals he has been prescribed an "older generation" drug, ARTANE. Also takes Mirapex. As he is not responding physically, and is declining, I am wondering if there are better, newer drugs that slow or improve the symptoms. Generally, what works???? (We are past denial, but still in phase of hope that something can help him have some quality of life for a while). Also, do any of you have experience with Baylor Univ. hospital in Texas? My internet research shows they appear to be on frontier of research for MSA, a phone call to them was optimistic, and they said "get a referral and come on down" for an evaluation. We are attempting to have his neuro in Pittsburgh do a phone consult on meds first. My mom would like a second opinion of his condition and treatment. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cindy B.--You will find this group a wonderful source of help and advice

and information. Everyone seems to progress (if you want to call it

that) with the disease in different ways. My husband 78 can be in

absolutely terrible shape at times and the next day will be

smooth-sailing. We can never figure out why. I hope your

father will have those respites too. They help a lot. Good

luck. Lou R. At 12:44 AM 2/22/2002 -0500, you

wrote:

Hello,

I'm Cindy B. Have been reading along for several weeks, feel as

though I know some of you. Was referred by Vanderbilt

Univ. to the group site for exchange of info.

Am researching treatment to slow symptoms for my dad, age 72. We are only

a little

over a year into having a diagnosis, first

Parkinson's, now MSA. How can they be sure??? My mom is making adjustment

from

partner to caregiver, and he gave up driving a

year ago. Walks with cane, falls all the time. Speech is getting bad, is

incontinent from prostate surgery 2 years ago that never healed, and has

sleep apnea/cpap. Over a year ago he was still in suit and tie,

still

going into the office. Does it always progress

that quickly? My younger brother was diagnosed with cancer just

before dad's

diagnosis, (he is happily now in remission),

and the stress seemed to accelerate dad's symtoms.

My big concern is his medication, as general

info reveals he has been prescribed an " older generation " drug,

ARTANE. Also takes Mirapex. As he is not responding physically, and is

declining, I am wondering if there are better, newer drugs that slow or

improve the symptoms. Generally, what works???? (We are past

denial, but still in phase of hope that something can help him have some

quality of life for a while). Also, do any of you have experience with

Baylor Univ. hospital in Texas? My internet research shows they

appear to be on frontier of research for MSA, a phone call to them was

optimistic, and they said " get a referral and come on down " for

an evaluation. We are attempting to have his neuro in Pittsburgh do a

phone consult on meds first. My mom would like a second opinion of his

condition and treatment. Any suggestions or help would be greatly

appreciated.

If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may

unsubscribe by sending a blank email to

shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

wrote:

Hello,

a little

from

still

before dad's

appreciated.

shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

wrote:

Hello,

a little

from

still

before dad's

appreciated.

shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Cindy B.

Baylor is a fine place to go, but there are closer places to you.

The Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland Ohio is known for it's work with MSA

also.

Yes, stress can make the MSA symptoms worse. However the major

thing that causes rapid deterioration is infection, so they should check

him carefully for all types of infection (UTI, blood, pneumonia and yeast).

The only SURE way of telling if he has MSA is autopsy, but that doesn't

sound appropriate.

There is no cure at this time for MSA, so care is restricted to treating

the symptoms as well as possible. If your doctors are trying that,

that is as good as you can do. Is he having any problems with confusion

or memory? Mirapex has been know to make that worse in MSA.

Have they tried him on Sinemet (if he has the PD rigidity). Other

meds MSA patients try are Amantadine and Baclofen. Actually some

people here have tried every PD med going as well as MS meds and even Altzheimer's

meds. Unfortunately there is no one medicine that helps everyone

with MSA, so keep records and work with your doctors to find the best combination

for your dad.

Take care, Bill Werre

Beck wrote:

Hello,

I'm Cindy B. Have been reading along for several weeks, feel as though

I know some of you. Was referred by VanderbiltUniv.

to the group site for exchange of info. Am researching treatment to slow

symptoms for my dad, age 72. We are only a littleover

a year into having a diagnosis, first Parkinson's, now MSA. How can they

be sure??? My mom is making adjustment frompartner

to caregiver, and he gave up driving a year ago. Walks with cane, falls

all the time. Speech is getting bad, is incontinent from prostate surgery

2 years ago that never healed, and has sleep apnea/cpap. Over a year

ago he was still in suit and tie, stillgoing

into the office. Does it always progress that quickly? My younger

brother was diagnosed with cancer just before dad'sdiagnosis,

(he is happily now in remission), and the stress seemed to accelerate dad's

symtoms. My big concern

is his medication, as general info reveals he has been prescribed an "older

generation" drug, ARTANE. Also takes Mirapex. As he is not responding physically,

and is declining, I am wondering if there are better, newer drugs that

slow or improve the symptoms. Generally, what works???? (We

are past denial, but still in phase of hope that something can help him

have some quality of life for a while). Also, do any of you have experience

with Baylor Univ. hospital in Texas? My internet research shows they

optimistic, and they said "get a referral and come on down" for an evaluation.

We are attempting to have his neuro in Pittsburgh do a phone consult on

meds first. My mom would like a second opinion of his condition and treatment.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Stay tuned. You have come to the right place. Debbie

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Cindy

My experience with fibromyalgia is that high doses of thyroid eliminated yrs of

pain in about 2 wks.If you are mercury poisoned you cannot rely on labs for

thyroid problems.You need to do the temp test. I used chlorella for about 6

months before I was made aware that it can make you worse which was my

experience.I had days that I didn't dare get in my car to drive while I was on

chlorella.It really made me depressed and felt like I had novocaine in my

brain.Symptoms got much better after discontinuing the chlorella.It did help

with intestinal candida but made other things worse.Don't do anything untill you

educate your self.So many drs think they have the answer and they end up making

you worse.Also DO NOT try to chelate mercury with anything till you have the

amalgams out.You will end up with more mercury in your system.

Chantal

New to group

Hi!<

I am new to this group and looking for help and support in removing

metals from my body. I have had hair analysis and urine provocation

with DMSA. I was found to have mercury, aluminum and lead levels.

I still have amalgams (5). I have been diagnosed with

Fibromyalgia. I am seeing a Naturopathic Doc. who is starting me on

Chlorella. Does anyone have info. on Chlorella to share? Any info.

of all kinds would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cindy

Guest guest

> Hi!<

> I am new to this group and looking for help and support in removing

> metals from my body. I have had hair analysis and urine provocation

> with DMSA. I was found to have mercury, aluminum and lead levels.

> I still have amalgams (5). I have been diagnosed with

> Fibromyalgia. I am seeing a Naturopathic Doc. who is starting me on

> Chlorella. Does anyone have info. on Chlorella to share? Any info.

> of all kinds would be appreciated.

> Thanks

> Cindy

Hello Cindy,

Yeah-- chlorella has been observed to have very negative effects

on mercury toxic people. This is observed by both Andy Cutler

and Hal Huggins. If you want to read Andy Cutler's comments, you

can find a few on this topic (or any other topic!) here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/files/ANDY_INDEX

I'm not sure which section the chlorella info will be in. Try

either the " other chelation agents " section or the " sulfur and

thiols " section. Or search the page for the word chlorella.

Hal Huggins is the author of ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD and pretty

well known. He talks about chlorella in a small detox booklet

he wrote.

best wishes,

Moria

Guest guest

> Hi!<

> I am new to this group and looking for help and support in removing

> metals from my body. I have had hair analysis and urine provocation

> with DMSA. I was found to have mercury, aluminum and lead levels.

> I still have amalgams (5). I have been diagnosed with

> Fibromyalgia. I am seeing a Naturopathic Doc. who is starting me on

> Chlorella. Does anyone have info. on Chlorella to share?

Yes. It is very dangerous, can't help, and should never be used.

Your doctor needs to learn how to do detox properly instead of relying

on unfounded superstitions even if they are popular among her

colleagues. You might suggest she read Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and

Treatment (see www.noamalgam.com).

> Any info.

> of all kinds would be appreciated.

> Thanks

> Ci

Guest guest

I'm so sorry you ended up with chronic pancreatitis. Do they

have any idea what is causing the attacks? I wanted to

welcome you to our group. Feel free to jump in the middle of

posts, we all do that here. We're like a big family here. We

have our occasional spats and arguments, but when things get

touch, we all pull through.

Please let us know if there is any we can do for you.

Kimber

--

Kimber

Vallejo, CA

hominid2@...

Southwest Representative

Pancreatitis Association, International

Guest guest

I'm so sorry you ended up with chronic pancreatitis. Do they

have any idea what is causing the attacks? I wanted to

welcome you to our group. Feel free to jump in the middle of

posts, we all do that here. We're like a big family here. We

have our occasional spats and arguments, but when things get

touch, we all pull through.

Please let us know if there is any we can do for you.

Kimber

--

Kimber

Vallejo, CA

hominid2@...

Southwest Representative

Pancreatitis Association, International

Guest guest

Thank you. No, they don't really know what has caused the latest

round, something just aggravated the system I guess and I really

can't figure out what it is as I don't drink and I really watch what

I eat. Must be the air I guess.

> ,

> I'm so sorry you ended up with chronic pancreatitis. Do they

> have any idea what is causing the attacks? I wanted to

> welcome you to our group. Feel free to jump in the middle of

> posts, we all do that here. We're like a big family here. We

> have our occasional spats and arguments, but when things get

> touch, we all pull through.

> Please let us know if there is any we can do for you.

> Kimber

>

> --

> Kimber

> Vallejo, CA

> hominid2@c...

> Southwest Representative

> Pancreatitis Association, International

Guest guest

Thank you. No, they don't really know what has caused the latest

round, something just aggravated the system I guess and I really

can't figure out what it is as I don't drink and I really watch what

I eat. Must be the air I guess.

> ,

> I'm so sorry you ended up with chronic pancreatitis. Do they

> have any idea what is causing the attacks? I wanted to

> welcome you to our group. Feel free to jump in the middle of

> posts, we all do that here. We're like a big family here. We

> have our occasional spats and arguments, but when things get

> touch, we all pull through.

> Please let us know if there is any we can do for you.

> Kimber

>

> --

> Kimber

> Vallejo, CA

> hominid2@c...

> Southwest Representative

> Pancreatitis Association, International

Guest guest

BLESS you & Welcome back!! It is great to hear how well all are doing. I am

still hear. I am very busy work wise 7 doing a bunch of traveling in summer

time. so am on here as often as I can. I am doing some quick posts as I can

too. Love it that your back .

LOVE & HUGS,

GrandmomBEV

New to group

Hi everyone,

Some of you I recognize, some not. Gram Bev, hi! I have taken a few year

break from 'lists' etc. Time does not permit to read all the mail unless I

stay up till the wee hours, which I love to do, but pay for in the morning!

I could write an essay to introduce myself and my boys, but here's the short

version. I have 2 sons. just turned 8 a couple of days ago. He

was an invitro fertilization baby, conceived after 5 years of fertility

treatment. He was born with meconium ilius and had surgery at 2 days old.

He was diagnosed with cf at 2 1/2 months old. He is pretty healthy. He

also had surgery at 1 1/2 years for problems with scar tissue from the first

surgery. Another surgery at 2 1/2 years for a hydrocele (sort of like a

hernia.) Another surgery at 7 years for polyps, which I see have been under

discussion lately. His polyps also came back after just 6 months. I like

some other parents here, do not wish to partake in surgery again, unless

absolutely necessary. is seeing a Homeopathic M.D. at this time,

and his polyps have shrunk. We are still working on it. I really like this

doctor. My pulmonologist is leary, however trusts my judgement.

also had a PICC line at that time of surgery 7yrs old for iv antiboitics at

home. Wow was that an ordeal with a 2 year old also. We managed. So, to

date the polyps are there, but not causing problems per se. wished

and wished for a baby brother. Knowing how difficult it would be to have

another baby, we applied for adoption. We had tried invitro 3 more times,

and ended up delivering quadruplets at 15 weeks, two boys and two girls.

That was devastating. After that, I had trouble having a pap smear. I was

mentally and physically distraught. We finally applied for adoption,

longing for another child to love and for a brother or sister for !

In 1999, (while I was on the Beatles tour in London nonetheless) Christian

was born and his birthmother put him up for adoption! Yeah for us! We

brought him into our home at 4 days old. What fun he has brought to our

household........always cracking us up! He is 3 years old now and starts

preschool tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!! started school today. My boys

are growing. It is funny...... when everyone is well, things seem so

'normal' so to speak. The daily therapies, washing the nebulizer equipment,

doling out pills and vitamins all seem so normal. I am happy. When someone

gets ill, the rug is pulled out from under me and I need some heavy-duty

antidepressants. Well, that is about all. My husband and I have been

married 15 years and we are in Illinois. He travels frequently, which makes

me feel like a single parent with a roof over my head. I'm glad to be back

to listen and comment here and there, although I may not be able to read all

the mail at times. When I was part of the Cystic-L when was 2, it

was a lifesaver to know that I was not alone. I like to be able to help

with health issues. See you all around.

Cheri, Mom to , 8yrs, ivf baby w/cf and Christian, 3yrs, adopted,

both gifts from Heaven!!!

-------------------------------------------

Introducing NetZero Long Distance

Unlimited Long Distance only $29.95/ month!

PLEASE do not post religious emails to the list.

The opinions and information exchanged on this list should

IN NO WAY

be construed as medical advice.

PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE CHANGING ANY MEDICATIONS OR TREATMENTS.

--------------------------------------------------

Guest guest

BLESS you & Welcome back!! It is great to hear how well all are doing. I am

still hear. I am very busy work wise 7 doing a bunch of traveling in summer

time. so am on here as often as I can. I am doing some quick posts as I can

too. Love it that your back .

LOVE & HUGS,

GrandmomBEV

New to group

Hi everyone,

Some of you I recognize, some not. Gram Bev, hi! I have taken a few year

break from 'lists' etc. Time does not permit to read all the mail unless I

stay up till the wee hours, which I love to do, but pay for in the morning!

I could write an essay to introduce myself and my boys, but here's the short

version. I have 2 sons. just turned 8 a couple of days ago. He

was an invitro fertilization baby, conceived after 5 years of fertility

treatment. He was born with meconium ilius and had surgery at 2 days old.

He was diagnosed with cf at 2 1/2 months old. He is pretty healthy. He

also had surgery at 1 1/2 years for problems with scar tissue from the first

surgery. Another surgery at 2 1/2 years for a hydrocele (sort of like a

hernia.) Another surgery at 7 years for polyps, which I see have been under

discussion lately. His polyps also came back after just 6 months. I like

some other parents here, do not wish to partake in surgery again, unless

absolutely necessary. is seeing a Homeopathic M.D. at this time,

and his polyps have shrunk. We are still working on it. I really like this

doctor. My pulmonologist is leary, however trusts my judgement.

also had a PICC line at that time of surgery 7yrs old for iv antiboitics at

home. Wow was that an ordeal with a 2 year old also. We managed. So, to

date the polyps are there, but not causing problems per se. wished

and wished for a baby brother. Knowing how difficult it would be to have

another baby, we applied for adoption. We had tried invitro 3 more times,

and ended up delivering quadruplets at 15 weeks, two boys and two girls.

That was devastating. After that, I had trouble having a pap smear. I was

mentally and physically distraught. We finally applied for adoption,

longing for another child to love and for a brother or sister for !

In 1999, (while I was on the Beatles tour in London nonetheless) Christian

was born and his birthmother put him up for adoption! Yeah for us! We

brought him into our home at 4 days old. What fun he has brought to our

household........always cracking us up! He is 3 years old now and starts

preschool tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!! started school today. My boys

are growing. It is funny...... when everyone is well, things seem so

'normal' so to speak. The daily therapies, washing the nebulizer equipment,

doling out pills and vitamins all seem so normal. I am happy. When someone

gets ill, the rug is pulled out from under me and I need some heavy-duty

antidepressants. Well, that is about all. My husband and I have been

married 15 years and we are in Illinois. He travels frequently, which makes

me feel like a single parent with a roof over my head. I'm glad to be back

to listen and comment here and there, although I may not be able to read all

the mail at times. When I was part of the Cystic-L when was 2, it

was a lifesaver to know that I was not alone. I like to be able to help

with health issues. See you all around.

Cheri, Mom to , 8yrs, ivf baby w/cf and Christian, 3yrs, adopted,

both gifts from Heaven!!!

Introducing NetZero Long Distance

Unlimited Long Distance only $29.95/ month!

PLEASE do not post religious emails to the list.

The opinions and information exchanged on this list should

IN NO WAY

be construed as medical advice.

PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE CHANGING ANY MEDICATIONS OR TREATMENTS.

--------------------------------------------------