RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its 8:40pm on Sunday night AND Im just getting to this post! *Sigh*

I REALLY need to sit down more often LOL!

Im so glad to see that things have calmed down and returned to

normal. I think from no on though I'll reserve my posts until AFTER

I get to the end, it will keep me from inserting foot into mouth

and/or repeating myself and also from typing to people who are no

longer here :)

Love and hugs

Donna

> Donna - I'm sitting here alternately scratching my head and

laughing. I just have to think that you have missed a few posts in

the last few days. We are no longer discussing Neurontin and will

not be for quite a while because we " began to experience major

technical difficulties " within the group. Please feel free to email

me privately if need be. Also, as always, group members can

obviously interact privately with each other. , to update you,

is no longer aallowed to be a member of this group Thanks -

Barbara

Guest guest

my left side, into my neck still feel really weird..all tight and

tense..I came home and put on a new duragesic patch, im hoping that

will help. I guess to put it plainly, I just dont feel right..my

skin on that side is real tender to the touch, usually you can touch

my arm or back but not today...it feels really " edgy " on the left

side, like its in constant aggitation...hard to explain. But I hope

it goes away before bedtime, Im exhausted and dont want another

sleepless night.

If it continues through tomorrow I'll call the pain clinic and see

if it might be the Provigil..its the only new med Im on..other than

the increase in the duragesic to 50mcg/hr.

As far as it being like restless leg syndrome, i dont think its the

same thing but its the only way I can describe the feeling....its a

buggy feeling I guess...

I did snap my neck yesterday at lunch but that was the other

side..not the side giving me problems. Who knows maybe its a flare

up, maybe I did some cervical damage..afterall the MRI I had done in

January said I had a couple disks out..who knows...LOL

Thanks Barbara...even with all thats going on you never cease to

amaze me with your consideration to the group and the individual

attention you give to everyone!

Much love and hugs

Donna

> I'd really try to cut down a bit on the caffeine intake or at

least time it for earlier in the day. The restless legs syndrome

thing is pretty common but what you're describing sounds different

and even different than tremors or muscle spasms. Just concerned

that if it is a med reaction then your doc should know about it and,

as you know, sometimes med reactions don't always happen just when

you first start on a med. I'm encouraged to hear that you're not

experiencing it right now and that it subsided. I still would tell

your doc, though, if it was me. Barbara

>

>

Guest guest

my left side, into my neck still feel really weird..all tight and

tense..I came home and put on a new duragesic patch, im hoping that

will help. I guess to put it plainly, I just dont feel right..my

skin on that side is real tender to the touch, usually you can touch

my arm or back but not today...it feels really " edgy " on the left

side, like its in constant aggitation...hard to explain. But I hope

it goes away before bedtime, Im exhausted and dont want another

sleepless night.

If it continues through tomorrow I'll call the pain clinic and see

if it might be the Provigil..its the only new med Im on..other than

the increase in the duragesic to 50mcg/hr.

As far as it being like restless leg syndrome, i dont think its the

same thing but its the only way I can describe the feeling....its a

buggy feeling I guess...

I did snap my neck yesterday at lunch but that was the other

side..not the side giving me problems. Who knows maybe its a flare

up, maybe I did some cervical damage..afterall the MRI I had done in

January said I had a couple disks out..who knows...LOL

Thanks Barbara...even with all thats going on you never cease to

amaze me with your consideration to the group and the individual

attention you give to everyone!

Much love and hugs

Donna

> I'd really try to cut down a bit on the caffeine intake or at

least time it for earlier in the day. The restless legs syndrome

thing is pretty common but what you're describing sounds different

and even different than tremors or muscle spasms. Just concerned

that if it is a med reaction then your doc should know about it and,

as you know, sometimes med reactions don't always happen just when

you first start on a med. I'm encouraged to hear that you're not

experiencing it right now and that it subsided. I still would tell

your doc, though, if it was me. Barbara

>

>

Guest guest

Donna - It sounds like we are equally ticked off with the situation in Mass. Such garbage. I'm going to get through not only this but all of that. LOL Not a heck of a lot of choice, eh?

Re Elsie, she is struggling and I'm at least having more moments when I feel like I can suck some of my feelings so that I can be of more support to her. We talk everyday (always have) and keep getting together. We laugh about coordinating our appointments since the buildings are right next to each other and have even proposed the idea of renting an apartment in the immediate (really bad) area so we can nap in between. Now if we did that we'd have to start wearing body armor but what the hey.

Hope that you're managing to do at least "okay" and that things have quieted for you.

Love - BarbaraDonna wrote:

BarbaraIm behind again on posts but I read yours and my heart goes out to you. So much has been going on in your life between not working and Elsie and having to worry about how youre going to make money stretch to simply survive. In a country where so many are simply handed money by the Government it makes me so angry that those of us who have actually worked for a substantial amount of time cant even get minimal assistance to help get by.I wish that I had some solutions on how to get past these rough patches. I dont and Im sorry. I know that things happen for a reason but it would be nice if those circumstances could at least come with some sort of small reward for having suffered through it. Im sure that somewhere in this chaos there is a solution and between all of us perhaps we can solve some of the issues at hand. In the

meantime dear Barbara, get some much needed rest, enjoy your times with Elsie and try and take it one day at a time. We will all be pulling for you and trying to (Im sure) come up with some ideas to help you.You are in my thoughts as alwaysLoveDonna

Guest guest

Barbara,

Im glad that at least through all of this you are spending time with

Elsie. When all else fails, friendship is most important right now.

Everything else is secondary when it comes to life...I firmly

believe that even at the darkest moments of your " financial " woes

there is almost always a solution. Finding it is hard (why on Earth

would they make it easy?) but you have the resources and the

strongwill to seek out the solution.

I have so much faith in you Barbara, Ive seen you battle what you

through so much to get where you are. You are a champion in my book

and someone I'll always be proud to call my friend.

I hope tonight finds you somewhere warm...maybe enjoying a cup of

tea or indulging in some sinful dessert...take care my friend!

Love

Donna

Guest guest

Donna - I had a one of my pretty good days today and I took advantage of it. I hit the grocery store in the wee hours before the snow started back up again, made and froze a batch of spaghettti sauce, and then fell asleep til now (9PM). SO I guess you could say that you could have found me someplace warm. I'll likely be back in bed reading and then snoozing again. Today seems to be one of the rare days that I just crash after several months of crummy sleep. When I get a crash day, I try to take full advantage of it and let my body revel in the sleep. Even the body aches that result make it worth it.

Hope that today was one of your better days. - Barbara Donna wrote:

Barbara,Im glad that at least through all of this you are spending time with Elsie. When all else fails, friendship is most important right now. Everything else is secondary when it comes to life...I firmly believe that even at the darkest moments of your "financial" woes there is almost always a solution. Finding it is hard (why on Earth would they make it easy?) but you have the resources and the strongwill to seek out the solution. I have so much faith in you Barbara, Ive seen you battle what you through so much to get where you are. You are a champion in my book and someone I'll always be proud to call my friend.I hope tonight finds you somewhere warm...maybe enjoying a cup of tea or indulging in some sinful dessert...take care my

friend!LoveDonna

Guest guest

Im glad that you were able to get some much needed rest. The weather

certainly made it worth the sleeping in. I was out yesterday at the

mall trying to get a few birthday gifts out of the way and was

hoping to spend one of my own but unfortunately when we all came out

of the 99's from having lunch we were cleaning off my car when a

plow came by going WAY too fast with his plow down and all of a

sudden like something out of a movie both myself and my friends son

were covered and I mean covered in wet slushy snow..poor kid got the

most of it but still I was sooo mad and WET..did nothing for my mood

and even less for how I was feeling already! So, needless to say any

further ventrues out were cut off and we ended up back home watching

GREASE with my daughter, sewing a couple pillows for my bedroom and

hanging out. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon but I didnt get

anything done that I really wanted to do.

Your spaghetti sauce sounds yummy...I havent had a homemade sauce in

ages! You did however remind me that I need to take something out

for supper..geee thanks :)

Anyway, its early and I havent had any coffee so here I am rambling.

LOL

Have a great Sunday!

Love

Donna

> Donna - I had a one of my pretty good days today and I took

advantage of it. I hit the grocery store in the wee hours before

the snow started back up again, made and froze a batch of spaghettti

sauce, and then fell asleep til now (9PM). SO I guess you could say

that you could have found me someplace warm. I'll likely be back in

bed reading and then snoozing again. Today seems to be one of the

rare days that I just crash after several months of crummy sleep.

When I get a crash day, I try to take full advantage of it and let

my body revel in the sleep. Even the body aches that result make it

worth it.

> Hope that today was one of your better days. - Barbara

>

>

Guest guest

Donna -

How did you manage to not flip off the plow driver? I would have been nuts. I'm glad that you were able to salvage the rest of your day, get where it was warm, and kick back a bit. I had to lovely day at Tricia's but am dog-tired now. Off to snooze....Will likely mess up tonight's sleep but I frankly don't care since it's always so messed up anyway. Might be serving spaghetti at 4AM if you're up for it. Love - BarbaraDonna wrote:

Im glad that you were able to get some much needed rest. The weather certainly made it worth the sleeping in. I was out yesterday at the mall trying to get a few birthday gifts out of the way and was hoping to spend one of my own but unfortunately when we all came out of the 99's from having lunch we were cleaning off my car when a plow came by going WAY too fast with his plow down and all of a sudden like something out of a movie both myself and my friends son were covered and I mean covered in wet slushy snow..poor kid got the most of it but still I was sooo mad and WET..did nothing for my mood and even less for how I was feeling already! So, needless to say any further ventrues out were cut off and we ended up back home watching GREASE with my daughter,

sewing a couple pillows for my bedroom and hanging out. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon but I didnt get anything done that I really wanted to do.Your spaghetti sauce sounds yummy...I havent had a homemade sauce in ages! You did however remind me that I need to take something out for supper..geee thanks :)Anyway, its early and I havent had any coffee so here I am rambling. LOLHave a great Sunday!LoveDonna> Donna - I had a one of my pretty good days today and I took advantage of it. I hit the grocery store in the wee hours before the snow started back up again, made and froze a batch of spaghettti sauce, and then fell asleep til now (9PM). SO I guess you could say that you could have found me someplace warm. I'll likely be back in bed reading and then snoozing again. Today seems to be one of the rare days that I just crash after several months of crummy sleep. When I get a crash day, I try to take full

advantage of it and let my body revel in the sleep. Even the body aches that result make it worth it.> Hope that today was one of your better days. - Barbara > >

Guest guest

Donna -

How did you manage to not flip off the plow driver? I would have been nuts. I'm glad that you were able to salvage the rest of your day, get where it was warm, and kick back a bit. I had to lovely day at Tricia's but am dog-tired now. Off to snooze....Will likely mess up tonight's sleep but I frankly don't care since it's always so messed up anyway. Might be serving spaghetti at 4AM if you're up for it. Love - BarbaraDonna wrote:

Im glad that you were able to get some much needed rest. The weather certainly made it worth the sleeping in. I was out yesterday at the mall trying to get a few birthday gifts out of the way and was hoping to spend one of my own but unfortunately when we all came out of the 99's from having lunch we were cleaning off my car when a plow came by going WAY too fast with his plow down and all of a sudden like something out of a movie both myself and my friends son were covered and I mean covered in wet slushy snow..poor kid got the most of it but still I was sooo mad and WET..did nothing for my mood and even less for how I was feeling already! So, needless to say any further ventrues out were cut off and we ended up back home watching GREASE with my daughter,

sewing a couple pillows for my bedroom and hanging out. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon but I didnt get anything done that I really wanted to do.Your spaghetti sauce sounds yummy...I havent had a homemade sauce in ages! You did however remind me that I need to take something out for supper..geee thanks :)Anyway, its early and I havent had any coffee so here I am rambling. LOLHave a great Sunday!LoveDonna> Donna - I had a one of my pretty good days today and I took advantage of it. I hit the grocery store in the wee hours before the snow started back up again, made and froze a batch of spaghettti sauce, and then fell asleep til now (9PM). SO I guess you could say that you could have found me someplace warm. I'll likely be back in bed reading and then snoozing again. Today seems to be one of the rare days that I just crash after several months of crummy sleep. When I get a crash day, I try to take full

advantage of it and let my body revel in the sleep. Even the body aches that result make it worth it.> Hope that today was one of your better days. - Barbara > >

Guest guest

Donna -

Guest guest

I would of done more than just flipped them off myself.....like a rock thrown at them, or maybe a phone call reporting them to their supervisors?

Tonia

-------Original Message-------

Donna -

How did you manage to not flip off the plow driver? I would have been nuts. I'm glad that you were able to salvage the rest of your day, get where it was warm, and kick back a bit. I had to lovely day at Tricia's but am dog-tired now. Off to snooze....Will likely mess up tonight's sleep but I frankly don't care since it's always so messed up anyway. Might be serving spaghetti at 4AM if you're up for it. Love - Barbara

Guest guest

I would of done more than just flipped them off myself.....like a rock thrown at them, or maybe a phone call reporting them to their supervisors?

Tonia

Donna -

How did you manage to not flip off the plow driver? I would have been nuts. I'm glad that you were able to salvage the rest of your day, get where it was warm, and kick back a bit. I had to lovely day at Tricia's but am dog-tired now. Off to snooze....Will likely mess up tonight's sleep but I frankly don't care since it's always so messed up anyway. Might be serving spaghetti at 4AM if you're up for it. Love - Barbara

Guest guest

Tonia

Donna -