RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Matt in seattle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Matt, I am sorry to hear of your train accident. I'm from Wisconsin and i apologize for the idiot(s) who did that. People could have been killed and that fact probably didn't cross their minds. I am glad to hear of your disability hearing being set up. It's good to hear good news. And I am also glad that you had such a wonderful vacation. Rest up and tell us all about it when you can. S.belltown_mac wrote:

Hi_ I am back from my trip back east with my mom. had a great drive across the country, also got some good news- my disability hearing is set for nov 7. my lawyer called me while i was away to tell me-Had an interesting trip home on the train- The train was involved in an accident in Wisconson-Someone had placed a 400 pound rock on the tracks and our train hit it- we came close to derailing. We ended up having to sit in the train with no lights for eleven hours while they fixed the train- Got back to Seattle 12 hours later then i was supposed to- Overall my health held up well- had a few days where my headaches got bad but overall did well on the trip- Really enjoyed the three days in Chicago-would like to go back there again- Also enjoyed my week in Boston with my sister- As I just got back i am tried so i will tell you more about my trip

later- Hope everyone else is doing well Take Care Matt

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Guest guest

Glad you had a good trip, Matt. I've read two of Mcall 's books about the Ladies Detective Agency & really enjoyed them. Thanks for the tip!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt in seattleDate: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:50:49 -0000Hi_ I am back from my trip back east with my mom. had a great drive across the country, also got some good news- my disability hearing is set for nov 7. my lawyer called me while i was away to tell me-Had an interesting trip home on the train- The train was involved in an accident in Wisconson-Someone had placed a 400 pound rock on the tracks and our train hit it- we came close to derailing. We ended up having to sit in the train with no lights for eleven hours while they fixed the train- Got back to Seattle 12 hours later then i was supposed to- Overall my health held up well- had a few days where my headaches got bad but overall did well on the trip- Really enjoyed the three days in Chicago-would like to go back there again- Also enjoyed my week in Boston with my sister- As I just got back i am tried so i will tell you more about my trip later- Hope everyone else is doing well Take Care Matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Ooooohh, Kim, I hadn't thought of the murder mystery angle. I was just wondering if he had a battery powered fan!

Ramblin' Rose

From: NeuroSarcoid66@...Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Matt in seattleDate: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:51:54 EDT

Matt

It is really great to hear from you! I am glad that everything went so well on your trip, short of the near catastrophe on the train trip. Thank heavens you were all fine and avoided the derailment. Eleven hours on the train with no lights certainly sounds like something out of a murder mystery novel though...or one of those tv series doesnt it? A perfect set up...thats the image you gave me anyway, guess I am watching too much tv lately, like murder she wrote. is that what it was called? Im glad nothing significant happened while you were all in waiting! ignore me, im not thinking straight most the time.

It really sounds like you had a great time, I will look forward to hearing more. Congrats on the hearing date for your disability too. Its coming up soon.

Take care,

Kim

NS Moderator~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Matt, I pray all goes well with your surgery and the hearing. I know this stress plus the tiredness from the trip back East must be overwhelming , will keep you in my prayers. Lynne M. (Lynmoo)belltown_mac wrote:

Had an eye doctor appt.yesterday, have to have surgery next thursday for Glacoma. Eye presssure was way up again. Met with my lawyer today to discuss my upcoming disabiliby hearing-He feels we have a strong case but told me that the Judge aassiged to my cae was a tough one who turned down a lot of requests for disaility- Told me he also gets overruled alot of the timelittle more about my trip- First,Mom and i drove from Seattle to Chicago. we went through Idaho, Montana, N, Dakota Minnisota and Wiconsin, We spent three days in Chicago, with my mom showing where we used to live when i was a little boy. We also toke a boat trip along the Chicago river to look at the downtown area- Really liked Chicago. Our next stop was Cleveland, Again mom took me to were we lived when I was between the ages of 5 to nine. We also went downtown and i saw the

rock and roll museum. From there we went to Pittsburgh to visit friends and i saw a great museum dedicated to old cars.From there we drove to Boston to visit my sister- We stayed five days, had a great time.My sister and i spent one day just habging around downtown and also went to Salem Mass. where they had the witch trials.Aftr we left boston we went to New hampshire for six days to my mothers farm. my mom owns 225 acres o land on the top of this montian in the small town of Madison NH, After that my mom flew home to eattle and i went to visit some friends in New Jersey. We spent one day in NNew York City then I took the train bback to Seattle- It was a great trip but it wore me out glad to be back to Seattle. Matt

Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

Matt, I pray all goes well with your surgery and the hearing. I know this stress plus the tiredness from the trip back East must be overwhelming , will keep you in my prayers. Lynne M. (Lynmoo)belltown_mac wrote:

Had an eye doctor appt.yesterday, have to have surgery next thursday for Glacoma. Eye presssure was way up again. Met with my lawyer today to discuss my upcoming disabiliby hearing-He feels we have a strong case but told me that the Judge aassiged to my cae was a tough one who turned down a lot of requests for disaility- Told me he also gets overruled alot of the timelittle more about my trip- First,Mom and i drove from Seattle to Chicago. we went through Idaho, Montana, N, Dakota Minnisota and Wiconsin, We spent three days in Chicago, with my mom showing where we used to live when i was a little boy. We also toke a boat trip along the Chicago river to look at the downtown area- Really liked Chicago. Our next stop was Cleveland, Again mom took me to were we lived when I was between the ages of 5 to nine. We also went downtown and i saw the

rock and roll museum. From there we went to Pittsburgh to visit friends and i saw a great museum dedicated to old cars.From there we drove to Boston to visit my sister- We stayed five days, had a great time.My sister and i spent one day just habging around downtown and also went to Salem Mass. where they had the witch trials.Aftr we left boston we went to New hampshire for six days to my mothers farm. my mom owns 225 acres o land on the top of this montian in the small town of Madison NH, After that my mom flew home to eattle and i went to visit some friends in New Jersey. We spent one day in NNew York City then I took the train bback to Seattle- It was a great trip but it wore me out glad to be back to Seattle. Matt

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

Glad you had a good trip, bet it feels good to be home!!

Marla

Hi_ I am back from my trip back east with my mom. had a great drive across the country, also got some good news- my disability hearing is set for nov 7. my lawyer called me while i was away to tell me-Had an interesting trip home on the train- The train was involved in an accident in Wisconson-Someone had placed a 400 pound rock on the tracks and our train hit it- we came close to derailing. We ended up having to sit in the train with no lights for eleven hours while they fixed the train- Got back to Seattle 12 hours later then i was supposed to- Overall my health held up well- had a few days where my headaches got bad but overall did well on the trip- Really enjoyed the three days in Chicago-would like to go back there again- Also enjoyed my week in Boston with my sister- As I just got back i am tried so i will tell you more about my trip later- Hope everyone else is doing well Take Care Matt

Guest guest

Matt, it sounds like a great trip. I especially liked the trip down Memory Lane in Chicago. About 13 or 14 years ago, my dad & my son Brad went to a neighborhood near downtown Indianapolis, where my dad had grown up. We walked around with my video camera as he talked about places they had lived, his first job, etc. We went to a city park that he & his sibs had played in, even the swimming pool. I still enjoy watching that now & then, hearing Brad's questions & reactions.

I'm sure your surgery will go well. I've been fortunate to not have many eye problems. I wish yours, and every one else's, would just melt away. Meanwhile, good luck with your surgery & med.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleDate: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:02:52 -0000Had an eye doctor appt.yesterday, have to have surgery next thursday for Glacoma. Eye presssure was way up again. Met with my lawyer today to discuss my upcoming disabiliby hearing-He feels we have a strong case but told me that the Judge aassiged to my cae was a tough one who turned down a lot of requests for disaility- Told me he also gets overruled alot of the timelittle more about my trip- First,Mom and i drove from Seattle to Chicago. we went through Idaho, Montana, N, Dakota Minnisota and Wiconsin, We spent three days in Chicago, with my mom showing where we used to live when i was a little boy. We also toke a boat trip along the Chicago river to look at the downtown area- Really liked Chicago. Our next stop was Cleveland, Again mom took me to were we lived when I was between the ages of 5 to nine. We also went downtown and i saw the rock and roll museum. From there we went to Pittsburgh to visit friends and i saw a great museum dedicated to old cars.From there we drove to Boston to visit my sister- We stayed five days, had a great time.My sister and i spent one day just habging around downtown and also went to Salem Mass. where they had the witch trials.Aftr we left boston we went to New hampshire for six days to my mothers farm. my mom owns 225 acres o land on the top of this montian in the small town of Madison NH, After that my mom flew home to eattle and i went to visit some friends in New Jersey. We spent one day in NNew York City then I took the train bback to Seattle- It was a great trip but it wore me out glad to be back to Seattle. Matt ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

--- marla mebramer@...> wrote:

> Hi Matt,

> Glad you had a good trip, bet it feels good to be

> home!!

> Marla

> Hi marla- yes i am very glad to be home- it was a

long trip. How are u- hope u are doing well- Matt

> >Hi_ I am back from my trip back east with my mom.

> had a great drive across the country,

> >also got some good news- my disability hearing is

> set for nov 7. my lawyer called me

> >while i was away to tell me-Had an interesting trip

> home on the train- The train was

> >involved in an accident in Wisconson-Someone had

> placed a 400 pound rock on the tracks

> >and our train hit it- we came close to derailing.

> We ended up having to sit in the train with

> >no lights for eleven hours while they fixed the

> train- Got back to Seattle 12 hours later

> >then i was supposed to- Overall my health held up

> well- had a few days where my

> >headaches got bad but overall did well on the trip-

> Really enjoyed the three days in

> >Chicago-would like to go back there again- Also

> enjoyed my week in Boston with my

> >sister- As I just got back i am tried so i will

> tell you more about my trip later- Hope

> >everyone else is doing well Take Care Matt

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> >The Neurosarcoidosis Community

> >

> >NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

> >

> >Message Archives:-

>

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

> >

> >Members Database:-

> >Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant

> messengers.

>

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

>

> >

> >

Guest guest

--- Rose mamadogrose@...> wrote:

---------------------------------

Matt, it sounds like a great trip. I especially liked

the trip down Memory Lane in Chicago. About 13 or 14

years ago, my dad & my son Brad went to a neighborhood

near downtown Indianapolis, where my dad had grown up.

We walked around with my video camera as he talked

about places they had lived, his first job, etc. We

went to a city park that he & his sibs had played in,

even the swimming pool. I still enjoy watching that

now & then, hearing Brad's questions & reactions.

I'm sure your surgery will go well. I've been

fortunate to not have many eye problems. I wish

yours, and every one else's, would just melt away.

Meanwhile, good luck with your surgery & med.

Ramblin' Rose

Hi Rose-It was a lot of fun seeing p[aces where i and/

or my mother lived. Matt

---------------------------------

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis

To: Neurosarcoidosis

Subject: matt in seattle

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:02:52 -0000

Had an eye doctor appt.yesterday, have to have surgery

next thursday for Glacoma. Eye

presssure was way up again. Met with my lawyer today

to discuss my upcoming disabiliby

hearing-He feels we have a strong case but told me

that the Judge aassiged to my cae was

a tough one who turned down a lot of requests for

disaility- Told me he also gets

overruled alot of the time

little more about my trip- First,Mom and i drove from

Seattle to Chicago. we went through

Idaho, Montana, N, Dakota Minnisota and Wiconsin, We

spent three days in Chicago, with

my mom showing where we used to live when i was a

little boy. We also toke a boat trip

along the Chicago river to look at the downtown area-

Really liked Chicago. Our next stop

was Cleveland, Again mom took me to were we lived when

I was between the ages of 5 to

nine. We also went downtown and i saw the rock and

roll museum. From there we went to

Pittsburgh to visit friends and i saw a great museum

dedicated to old cars.From there we

drove to Boston to visit my sister- We stayed five

days, had a great time.My sister and i

spent one day just habging around downtown and also

went to Salem Mass. where they

had the witch trials.Aftr we left boston we went to

New hampshire for six days to my

mothers farm. my mom owns 225 acres o land on the top

of this montian in the small

town of Madison NH, After that my mom flew home to

eattle and i went to visit some

friends in New Jersey. We spent one day in NNew York

City then I took the train bback to

Seattle- It was a great trip but it wore me out glad

to be back to Seattle. Matt

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant

messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

--- NeuroSarcoid66@... wrote:

>

>

> -Dear Matt

>

> It really sounds like an amazing trip you have had

> with your mom, once in a

> lifetime , I am so happy for you and her both that

> you were able to take this

> trip down memory lane and build these new memories

> together. What a

> wonderful opportunity for you both, you are really

> lucky to have this time with her

> and this kind fo relationship with her as well.

> Count your blessings Matt

> and hug her for me.

>

> My oldest daughter is in Chicago now, as I write,

> with her honors program on

> a special trip. She keeps texting me all excited

> about this and that. I am

> really missing her.

>

> Sorry to hear that you are going in for the surgery

> but very glad that they

> have caught it and are taking care of things right

> away, you will be in my

> heart and thoughts, sending you prayers and well

> wishes that it goes smoothly

> and is over quickly and without problems for you.

> The same goes for your

> disability case. Keep us informed, we all want the

> best for you Matt. You are

> always here for the best bit of advice and postive

> thinking for us, its

> always good knowing you are aroiund Matt. Take care

> of yourself,

>

> Wishing you all the best, Take care

> Kim

> NS Moderator

>

> Thanks kim, I also really appreciate the support tha

I get from everone on this line- Matt

>

Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Guest guest

That's good news. Take care Matt.belltown_mac wrote:

Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt

Guest guest

Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt, I'm glad the surgery went well & I'm especially glad that you are getting that rate checked out! If you use caffeine (coffee, tea, cocoa/chocolate, pop), be sure to stop; taper off if a heavy user.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt in seattleDate: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:50:06 -0000Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Matt, I'm glad the surgery went well & I'm especially glad that you are getting that rate checked out! If you use caffeine (coffee, tea, cocoa/chocolate, pop), be sure to stop; taper off if a heavy user.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt in seattleDate: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:50:06 -0000Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

All the best to you Matt. Hope your recovery goes well. Rest up!!

Naa Koshiebelltown_mac wrote:

Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Hi Had my surgery Thurs. for Glacoma= Went well-Took about one hour to compleate- Doctor said to take it easy for about a week- no bending over or lifting- have to were a patch at nite when I sleep- Go back to see the doctor on Tuesday morning- They want me to go and see a cardioligist about my heartrate- will go next week- overall i am doing oTake care matt"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

~ Washington Carver

Guest guest

Great news, Matt! So this round goes to you. As DivineLady says, keep raging against the dying of the light!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Matt in seattleDate: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 03:50:30 -0000Hi- went to the eye doc today -said pressure was down to 17=also found out that i got put on medicare last month-have my ssdi hearing next monday so I am feeling pretty good about getting on it-Matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Good news today- I got a letter from S.S. saying i will recieve my first

disability check on

Feb 15 and that they have awardrd me 23000 dollors in back payments.plus i will

get my

medicare card by then also. It was a long fight but i am so glad it is over

Matt

Guest guest

Congrats Matt--

That is awesome news!!! Celebrate!!!!!!!!

Hope ya can find some sort of peace now......

from Iowa

Guest guest

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. Terri G.

>

> Good news today- I got a letter from S.S. saying i will recieve my first

disability check on

> Feb 15 and that they have awardrd me 23000 dollors in back payments.plus i

will get my

> medicare card by then also. It was a long fight but i am so glad it is over

Matt

>

Guest guest

CONGRATS MATT!!!! THAT'S GREAT! BE CAREFUL TO FOLLOW

ALL THEIR RULES ABOUT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS.

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

CONGRATS MATT!!!! THAT'S GREAT! BE CAREFUL TO FOLLOW

ALL THEIR RULES ABOUT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS.

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Matt,

That is awesome news, I am so happy for you, now you can sleep a little

better. Hope you are doing well. I am still doing better, still have

pain, but it takes the body awhile to heal, and I find stress still

triggers some symptoms, but I am not complaining, over all I am blessed

and praying for all you.

God Bless

Marla

Good news today- I got a letter from S.S. saying i will recieve my first disability check on Feb 15 and that they have awardrd me 23000 dollors in back payments.plus i will get my medicare card by then also. It was a long fight but i am so glad it is over Matt

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database