RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Matt in seattle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Matt

Your boat trip sounds great, especially when combined with the visit from the old friend! I am glad that you were able to get out for awhile. Sorry that you have not been feeling too well and still struggling with the headaches.

Keep us filled in about eye dr. appt., I hope that you do not have to have surgery, and hear good news instead.

Your thoughts about sharing living arrangements with a fellow sarc. patient is interesting. How long have you lived alone? Maybe you could find a roomate at the sarc. support group that you have gone to there in Seattle a few times. Wouldnt it be soemthing if you ended up rooming with someone from the group here?!

I hope you start feeling better soon, take it easy the next few days. I wish I could take my own advice, I am really not doing so well either and cant wait to get the next few days over with. I am really pushing it and really feeling the effects.

Take care,

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

Good luck tommorrow...........hopefully it will not be glaucoma!

Prayers going out.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Matt in seattle

hi-I go back to the eye doc tomorrow to find out if i have glacoma or not. Im convinced i will have to have surgery-

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

Good luck tommorrow...........hopefully it will not be glaucoma!

Prayers going out.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Matt in seattle

hi-I go back to the eye doc tomorrow to find out if i have glacoma or not. Im convinced i will have to have surgery-

Guest guest

Matt

I am really sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and hope that your appt. goes well on Tuesday and that you can avoid having surgery. Sometimes it would be nice to hear that things are working out wouldnt it? I am having a bad day, sorry. I will check in on you as soon as I am able / have access to the internet again, I will be thinking of you. Please be sure to contact your Dr if you feel your eyes are getting any worse.

Thinking of you and really sorry you are going through this,

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

Matt

I am really sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and hope that your appt. goes well on Tuesday and that you can avoid having surgery. Sometimes it would be nice to hear that things are working out wouldnt it? I am having a bad day, sorry. I will check in on you as soon as I am able / have access to the internet again, I will be thinking of you. Please be sure to contact your Dr if you feel your eyes are getting any worse.

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

Matt

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

--- Darlene darlene@...> wrote:

> Hi Matt,

> Good luck tommorrow...........hopefully

> it will not be glaucoma!

> Prayers going out.

> Hugs,

> Darlene

> NS Co-Owner/Moderator

>

> Hi darlene- Im still having problems with my eye

pressure so they are having me meet with a new doc on

Tues to see if we will need to operate-They said that

if my pressure isnt down by tues I will have to have

the surgery. I am not looking forward to

this---Thanks for caring- Matt

>

> Matt in seattle

>

>

> hi-I go back to the eye doc tomorrow to find out if

> i have glacoma or not. Im convinced i

> will have to have surgery-

Guest guest

> Hi Matt,

> Prayers going out.

> Hugs,

> Darlene

> NS Co-Owner/Moderator

>

>

> Matt in seattle

>

>

Guest guest

> Hi Matt,

> Prayers going out.

> Hugs,

> Darlene

> NS Co-Owner/Moderator

>

>

> Matt in seattle

>

>

Guest guest

--- NeuroSarcoid66@... wrote:

> Matt

>

> Your boat trip sounds great, especially when

> combined with the visit from

> the old friend! I am glad that you were able to get

> out for awhile. Sorry

> that you have not been feeling too well and still

> struggling with the headaches.

>

> Keep us filled in about eye dr. appt., I hope that

> you do not have to have

> surgery, and hear good news instead.

>

> Your thoughts about sharing living arrangements with

> a fellow sarc. patient

> is interesting. How long have you lived alone?

> Maybe you could find a

> roomate at the sarc. support group that you have

> gone to there in Seattle a few

> times. Wouldnt it be soemthing if you ended up

> rooming with someone from the

> group here?!

>

> I hope you start feeling better soon, take it easy

> the next few days. I

> wish I could take my own advice, I am really not

> doing so well either and cant

> wait to get the next few days over with. I am

> really pushing it and really

> feeling the effects.

>

> Take care,

> Kim

> NS Moderator

> Kim_ I am sorry that u are not doing well- Please

take care of yourself-you have our support 100%. I

actully have a housemate right now but he isnt sure

how long he will be staying-I also feel that if i

could find another sarc roommate that they and i could

be supportive of each other as we both understand what

sarc does to us. So if anyone is interested please let

me know. Matt

Guest guest

> Matt

>

> out for awhile. Sorry

>

>

> a fellow sarc. patient

> Maybe you could find a

> group here?!

>

> the next few days. I

> feeling the effects.

>

> Take care,

> Kim

> NS Moderator

me know. Matt

Guest guest

> Matt

>

> out for awhile. Sorry

>

>

> a fellow sarc. patient

> Maybe you could find a

> group here?!

>

> the next few days. I

> feeling the effects.

>

> Take care,

> Kim

> NS Moderator

me know. Matt

Guest guest

> Matt

>

> This is great news!! I am relieved to hear your

> pressure is droping and

> that you will not require surgery. Keep us

> updated, I hope the pressure has

> continued to come down.

>

> Take care,

> Kim

> NS Moderator

> I hope so to-thanks for your support- it definitly

helps get me through the day- Matt

Guest guest

Matt,

Nice to hear the good news, sounds like a long trip, I don't think I could sit in a car that long, but would be fun. Good luck on going off the pred.

God Bless,

Marla

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of belltown_macSent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:16 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleI had my eye doctor appt on monday and they said my eye pressure was down to normal so i wont have to have any surgery for now- My doc also is rducing my Prednisone by 1/2 a pill every 2 weeks untill i am off of it since they feel it is not helping my headaches which refuse to go totally away, Right now i am doing okey- Have been preparing for my cross country trip with my mom- She and i are driving to Boston in Sept to visit relatives and then she will fly back to seattle and i will take the train back- On sept 7th i am going to get tubes put into my ears to see if it will help my ear prussure problem- My ears have problems popping so i cant fly in planes and going into the mountains hurts them- Have been told it may be sarcoid in my ear drums.Kim- I hope all is going well now that u are back in Kewait, Take care-- Matt

Guest guest

Matt,

Nice to hear the good news, sounds like a long trip, I don't think I could sit in a car that long, but would be fun. Good luck on going off the pred.

God Bless,

Marla

-----Original Message-----From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ]On Behalf Of belltown_macSent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:16 PMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleI had my eye doctor appt on monday and they said my eye pressure was down to normal so i wont have to have any surgery for now- My doc also is rducing my Prednisone by 1/2 a pill every 2 weeks untill i am off of it since they feel it is not helping my headaches which refuse to go totally away, Right now i am doing okey- Have been preparing for my cross country trip with my mom- She and i are driving to Boston in Sept to visit relatives and then she will fly back to seattle and i will take the train back- On sept 7th i am going to get tubes put into my ears to see if it will help my ear prussure problem- My ears have problems popping so i cant fly in planes and going into the mountains hurts them- Have been told it may be sarcoid in my ear drums.Kim- I hope all is going well now that u are back in Kewait, Take care-- Matt

Guest guest

Matt,

God Bless,

Marla

Guest guest

Matt, do you have a van? Do you and your mom share the driving? The train trip sounds great. I've ridden Amtrak once, a 24 hr. trip from Mississippi to Philadelphia. Of course, I was 20 years younger & a bit healthier then! Will you have a sleeping car & all the niceties? Good luck on the Pred taper.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleDate: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:16:22 -0000I had my eye doctor appt on monday and they said my eye pressure was down to normal so i wont have to have any surgery for now- My doc also is rducing my Prednisone by 1/2 a pill every 2 weeks untill i am off of it since they feel it is not helping my headaches which refuse to go totally away, Right now i am doing okey- Have been preparing for my cross country trip with my mom- She and i are driving to Boston in Sept to visit relatives and then she will fly back to seattle and i will take the train back- On sept 7th i am going to get tubes put into my ears to see if it will help my ear prussure problem- My ears have problems popping so i cant fly in planes and going into the mountains hurts them- Have been told it may be sarcoid in my ear drums.Kim- I hope all is going well now that u are back in Kewait, Take care-- Matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Have a great time, Matt!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleDate: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:56:25 -0000Just cecking in- my mom and i leave for Boston tomorrow morning-Will tae 2 weeks to drive with lots of stops inbetween- Health ok- headaches under control- hope all is well with everyone else and i look forward to reconnecting with u at the end of October---- Matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Have a great time, Matt!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: matt in seattleDate: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:56:25 -0000Just cecking in- my mom and i leave for Boston tomorrow morning-Will tae 2 weeks to drive with lots of stops inbetween- Health ok- headaches under control- hope all is well with everyone else and i look forward to reconnecting with u at the end of October---- Matt~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Have a great time, Matt!

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

Matt

It is really great to hear from you! I am glad that everything went so well on your trip, short of the near catastrophe on the train trip. Thank heavens you were all fine and avoided the derailment. Eleven hours on the train with no lights certainly sounds like something out of a murder mystery novel though...or one of those tv series doesnt it? A perfect set up...thats the image you gave me anyway, guess I am watching too much tv lately, like murder she wrote. is that what it was called? Im glad nothing significant happened while you were all in waiting! ignore me, im not thinking straight most the time.

It really sounds like you had a great time, I will look forward to hearing more. Congrats on the hearing date for your disability too. Its coming up soon.

Take care,

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

Matt

It is really great to hear from you! I am glad that everything went so well on your trip, short of the near catastrophe on the train trip. Thank heavens you were all fine and avoided the derailment. Eleven hours on the train with no lights certainly sounds like something out of a murder mystery novel though...or one of those tv series doesnt it? A perfect set up...thats the image you gave me anyway, guess I am watching too much tv lately, like murder she wrote. is that what it was called? Im glad nothing significant happened while you were all in waiting! ignore me, im not thinking straight most the time.

It really sounds like you had a great time, I will look forward to hearing more. Congrats on the hearing date for your disability too. Its coming up soon.

Take care,

Kim

NS Moderator

Guest guest

Welcome back, safely Matt. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Can't wait to hear all the fun you had. Lynne M.

--- belltown_mac belltown_mac@...> wrote:

> Hi_ I am back from my trip back east with my mom.

> had a great drive across the country,

> also got some good news- my disability hearing is

> set for nov 7. my lawyer called me

> while i was away to tell me-Had an interesting trip

> home on the train- The train was

> involved in an accident in Wisconson-Someone had

> placed a 400 pound rock on the tracks

> and our train hit it- we came close to derailing. We

> ended up having to sit in the train with

> no lights for eleven hours while they fixed the

> train- Got back to Seattle 12 hours later

> then i was supposed to- Overall my health held up

> well- had a few days where my

> headaches got bad but overall did well on the trip-

> Really enjoyed the three days in

> Chicago-would like to go back there again- Also

> enjoyed my week in Boston with my

> sister- As I just got back i am tried so i will tell

> you more about my trip later- Hope

> everyone else is doing well Take Care Matt

>

>

>

>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited

Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited