RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: today's interview

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth ~ At least now you have a 'fresh' experience with an interview ~ sorry it was so hard ~ BUT all is not lost !!!!!! God will lead you where He wants you to be !!!!! I KNOW you KNOW that !!!! Good luck at the TX Workforce ~ and anything else !!!!!! Prayers are still going up !!!!! Hugs and blessings...... Randie

today's interview

The job interivew today was HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried all the way home.

I don't think that I got the job. I was interviewed by 2 different people/and just told that my application would receive further review. Lord, I was stressed out. they kept going over my lack of job history for the last couple of years.

Tomorrow I am off to Texas workforce commission to try again.

Please keep me in your prayers. Maybe this isn't where God wants me.

Maybe He has a better place for me to work. Maybe. I just have to trust Him.

Peace and blessings,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

Beth

Guest guest

Beth ~ At least now you have a 'fresh' experience with an interview ~ sorry it was so hard ~ BUT all is not lost !!!!!! God will lead you where He wants you to be !!!!! I KNOW you KNOW that !!!! Good luck at the TX Workforce ~ and anything else !!!!!! Prayers are still going up !!!!! Hugs and blessings...... Randie

today's interview

The job interivew today was HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried all the way home.

I don't think that I got the job. I was interviewed by 2 different people/and just told that my application would receive further review. Lord, I was stressed out. they kept going over my lack of job history for the last couple of years.

Tomorrow I am off to Texas workforce commission to try again.

Please keep me in your prayers. Maybe this isn't where God wants me.

Maybe He has a better place for me to work. Maybe. I just have to trust Him.

Peace and blessings,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

Beth

Guest guest

Too many job offers to choose from would be WONDERFUL Beth !!!!! That's the way to think POSITIVE !!!!!!!!! And you're right about so many other things being more important !!!!!!! Putting things in perspective !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

You are right. The first one is probably the worst and I probably had too many expectations from this first go at job hunting.

I am feeling alot better....I gained some perspective as I was talking to my Mom tonight...she asked about the fires and I told her that they weren't here in San ...got to thinking that while at the time this afternoon it was a "big deal" to be so stressed out about it, having a hard time with a job interview is nothing compared to losing a home in an out-of-control fire or losing a baby as my son and daughter-in-law did a few weeks ago. And I really did try to pray honestly about it...Since God can see and know all things, maybe He knows that this job isn't the best for me...my daughter isn't going to thrown me out on the street tomorrow (that isn't even an issue)...and I still have a ton of support and TOPS love and support from people in my church that will see me through this...thanks to all for being so supportive...its back to the drawing board tomorrow...wouldn't it be funny if I got a bunch of job offers all at once and then the problem would be to know which one to choose???

TOPS hugs and smiles,

Beth"\"

Guest guest

Too many job offers to choose from would be WONDERFUL Beth !!!!! That's the way to think POSITIVE !!!!!!!!! And you're right about so many other things being more important !!!!!!! Putting things in perspective !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

You are right. The first one is probably the worst and I probably had too many expectations from this first go at job hunting.

I am feeling alot better....I gained some perspective as I was talking to my Mom tonight...she asked about the fires and I told her that they weren't here in San ...got to thinking that while at the time this afternoon it was a "big deal" to be so stressed out about it, having a hard time with a job interview is nothing compared to losing a home in an out-of-control fire or losing a baby as my son and daughter-in-law did a few weeks ago. And I really did try to pray honestly about it...Since God can see and know all things, maybe He knows that this job isn't the best for me...my daughter isn't going to thrown me out on the street tomorrow (that isn't even an issue)...and I still have a ton of support and TOPS love and support from people in my church that will see me through this...thanks to all for being so supportive...its back to the drawing board tomorrow...wouldn't it be funny if I got a bunch of job offers all at once and then the problem would be to know which one to choose???

TOPS hugs and smiles,

Beth"\"

Guest guest

Beth with all you are accomplishing you will find the right job and it will be so fun for you to look back at all this and see what you have done. You can fly to the moon if you want. I have faith in you girl. HUGS PeggySueBeth wrote: The job interivew today was HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried all the way home. I don't think that I got the job. I was interviewed by 2 different people/and just told that my application would receive further review. Lord, I was stressed out. they kept going over my lack of

job history for the last couple of years. Tomorrow I am off to Texas workforce commission to try again. Please keep me in your prayers. Maybe this isn't where God wants me. Maybe He has a better place for me to work. Maybe. I just have to trust Him. Peace and blessings, TOPS hugs and smiles, Beth

Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less