RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Janices's FRIDAY MENU -2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where do you find the sweet potato patties? Do you make them or can you buy them? Your choices look good today. BethPeaches wrote: Breakfast chicken breast grilled-3 steamed brussel sprouts-0 Total-3 Lunch taco bell chalupa-9 Total-9 Dinner 3 chicken stripes-6 cabbage-0 2 sweet potatoes patties-2 butternut squash-2 slice of cheese-2 Total-12 Snack Total-0 Target Points-24 Points Used-24 No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/249 - Release Date: 2/2/2006

Guest guest

I buy them in frozen department of the local grocery store......hire's have them and I think Walmart carries them too....they are so good...I take them out of the freezer and spray I can't believe It's Not Butter on them and then sprinkle them with cinnamon and then place them in the microwave for about one minute...then I take them out and sprinkle splenda on them...hmmmmmmmm good and they only have 1 WW point are 100 calories....hugs Janice

Re: Janices's FRIDAY MENU -2

Where do you find the sweet potato patties? Do you make them or can you buy them?

Your choices look good today.

BethPeaches wrote:

Breakfast

chicken breast grilled-3

steamed brussel sprouts-0

Total-3

Lunch

taco bell chalupa-9

Total-9

Dinner

3 chicken stripes-6

cabbage-0

2 sweet potatoes patties-2

butternut squash-2

slice of cheese-2

Total-12

Snack

Total-0

Target Points-24

Points Used-24

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/249 - Release Date: 2/2/2006

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/249 - Release Date: 2/2/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.1/250 - Release Date: 2/3/2006

Guest guest

JANICE..GIRLFRIEND..HOW CAN YOU EAT THOSE BRUSSEL SROUTS??? YUCK YUCK YUCK! LOL DON'T THINK I COULD EAT THOSE SWEET POTATO PATTIES EITHER.

OTHERWISE YOUR MEALS ARE GREAT!

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

"REMEMBER ~ YOU CONTROL THE FORK"