RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Getting Helmet today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, after a wonderful day at Magic Mountain for my sons 8th b-day, Today we are off to get Luli's helmet!!! I am so excited and nervous! I hope Luli doesn't object too much!

After we are going to Micheals to get decorations!

:-)

Jen

Mommy to 4...and 1 more!!!!

LULI'S HERE!

"Luli"

www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jens5th/

Guest guest

Good luck with Luli's fitting. Speaking of decorations... I have just posted a photo of Leila's newly decorated STARband helmet (http://health.ph./group/Plagiocephaly/photos/view/9746?b=48). I didn't get too ambitious... just went to the Rag Shop and picked up a few stickers (flowers and letters) from the scrapbooking section and some modpodge glossy to seal it with-- seems to be staying on well so far.Alison

mom to Leila (born 9/25/05, tort/plagio - STARband 6/5/06)Boynton Beach, FL

AllAboutPlagiocephaly ; Plagiocephaly From: DVJen@...Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:33:02 -0400Subject: Getting Helmet today

Well, after a wonderful day at Magic Mountain for my sons 8th b-day, Today we are off to get Luli's helmet!!! I am so excited and nervous! I hope Luli doesn't object too much!After we are going to Micheals to get decorations!:-)

JenMommy to 4...and 1 more!!!!LULI'S HERE!"Luli"www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jens5th/

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger