Guest guest

Co-eeeee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hiya Air

Family,

Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for ages! I’m

about to try n’ do a speed read to check up on y’all..I’ll be

back in a jiffy …….hope everyone is A OK!

Lotsa love,

in

Oz

IPF:

Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

Reynauds'

May

Guest guest

Oh you know I want one......... How cute.. What breed are they ? I know I should know. They look a little like my chin. We have missed you but am glad to know you are getting puppy lovin..  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." <image002.gif>Hiya Air Family,                       Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a speed read to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy …….hope everyone is A OK!Lotsa love, in Oz                    <image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'                  May 2007  

Guest guest

, What adorable puppies!!!!! You've

been missed but I bet you've been having fun with these cuties!

Welcome back sister from OZ.

There's a newbie from Brisbane...I can't remember her name. My brain is

fried tonight.

I baby-sat Sara...all 18 pounds of her...all day today!!!I'm exhausted

but happy. She was a doll all day and she's crawling!

I'm going to sleep now, I'm done for tonight.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Francis wrote:

Hiya

Air

Family,

Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for

ages! I’m

about to try n’ do a speed read to check up on y’all..I’ll be

back in a jiffy …….hope everyone is A OK!

Lotsa

love,

in

Oz

IPF:

Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

Reynauds'

May

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.6/1627 - Release Date: 8/22/2008 6:48 AM

Guest guest

Oh dearest Princess HH,

I'm so pleased you're online to get to meet the sistas...they're wot I call "Bedroom Slipper" mutts.....Bichon Frise/Maltese/Shi Tzu cross.....VERY adorable. It was totally impulsive on my part..saw 4 of them in the local pet shop window...made the mistake of going inside & playing the 'which one would I bring home' game.....by next mornig I realised it would have to be 2 & already had named them.....I was a GONNA!!!!!

Since then I've been running up & down my back stairs to their outdoor fenced shady area ...bringing them inside for overnight...picking up copious quantities of 'training' newspaper,,,running back up n' down those back stairs even more....I've been too pooped to even turn on my computer!

Oh & I've been back at Pul Rehab for another 8 week 2 morning per week sessions...loads of action...very little sit-down time. My O2 numbers have dropped a bit while exercising but I'm still safe without any supplementation.

My grandkids are having a BALL with the puppies after school too - it's all GO around here these days!

Somewhere in there I've also been away for 5 days, with 2 girlfriends, visiting another for her 70 th birthday.... was left with 2 new puppies to babysit.....lucky he's an early riser!

That's the beauty of having 2...we've had no problems with them through the night or with them missing their mother or the rest of the litter! They love playing R & D (Rottie & Doberman) games!

> > <image002.gif>> > Hiya Air Family,> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been > keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a speed read > to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy …….hope everyone > is A OK!> > Lotsa love,> > in Oz> <image003.jpg>> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??> Reynauds'> May 2007>

Guest guest

Hi Sista,

Yeah they ARE....read my reply t Peggy for all the guff...

I've twigged I'm no longer a lone Aussie on the Board....crikey, now you lot will really be having to work hard at the lingo!

Great to be back.... I've got to go out... food shopping on a Saturday arvo while everyone esle is at their local Sporting Field....I like to avoid the crowds...lots of Winter lurgies still doing the rounds Downunder....

Catch you all later,

Cheers,

GIO

> > > Hiya Air Family,> >> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been > > keeping me offline for ages! I'm about to try n' do a speed read to > > check up on y'all..I'll be back in a jiffy .......hope everyone is A OK!> >> > Lotsa love,> >> > /*/ in Oz /*/*/> > // ///**/> > //IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??//> > //Reynauds' //> > //May 2007///* > >> > > >> > > >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com > >Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.6/1627 - Release Date: 8/22/2008 6:48 AM> > > >>

Guest guest

SGIO and GIO

Both of you adorable women.....lol

Oh you don't know how close I came to the same impulse. I had this spell

of just dying to have a doggy. And, I was thinking a Bichon of some

sort, leaning toward a Bichon Frise. They're so cute. However,

ultimately I realized I just wasn't up to the task of keeping up with

one plus wasn't fair to one for me to get it knowing it would have to

adjust to someone new at some point and even before then if I were ill

or hospitalized, me living alone, it just wouldn't be very fair to one.

So, I'll just admire yours.

> >

> > <image002.gif>

> >

> > Hiya Air Family,

> >

> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been

> > keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a

> speed read

> > to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy

> …….hope everyone

> > is A OK!

> >

> > Lotsa love,

> >

> > in Oz

> > <image003.jpg>

> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

> > Reynauds'

> > May 2007

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi ... glad to see you posting again.

The puppies are adorable of course. What fun you will have with them.

How is Casey doing? I haven't seen a post about her lately.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Co-eeeee

Hiya Air Family,

Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a speed read to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy …….hope everyone is A OK!

Lotsa love,

in Oz IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds' May 2007

Guest guest

, I don't know if you saw my posts about training Abby but she goes on a pee pad. I buy them on line from a medical supply place its like $50. for 300.. she's 4 pounds so they last a long time. I had to because I couldn't do the running out with her. My bathroom floor is easily cleaned so it's not a problem. I just took her in there every 30 min or so for a few days and she got the idea. I know there is nothing like a sweet puppy. I only had my pups attention for the first three months or so. My HUSBAND is such an animal ALL my pets wind up lovin him and all they want me for is MY food and to clean up there papers.. I keep saying I'm going to get another.. it would be the same..I made the mistake of thinking I better let him pay a little attention to her cause she is supposed to live 16 more years.. no what I mean?...Sugar and Spice--- make me smile. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Oh dearest Princess HH,                                    I'm so pleased you're online to get to meet the sistas...they're wot I call "Bedroom Slipper" mutts.....Bichon Frise/Maltese/Shi Tzu cross.....VERY adorable. It was totally impulsive on my part..saw 4 of them in the local pet shop window...made the mistake of going inside & playing the 'which one would I bring home' game.....by next mornig I realised it would have to be 2 & already had named them.....I was a GONNA!!!!!                                   Since then I've been running up & down my back stairs to their outdoor fenced shady area ...bringing them inside for overnight...picking up copious quantities of 'training' newspaper,,,running back up n' down those back stairs even more....I've been too pooped to even turn on my computer!                                  Oh & I've been back at Pul Rehab for another 8 week 2 morning per week sessions...loads of action...very little sit-down time. My O2 numbers have dropped a bit while exercising but I'm still safe without any supplementation.                                 My grandkids are having a BALL with the puppies after school too - it's all GO around here these days!                                Somewhere in there I've also been away for 5 days, with 2 girlfriends, visiting another for her 70 th birthday.... was left with 2 new puppies to babysit.....lucky he's an early riser!                                That's the beauty of having 2...we've had no problems with them through the night or with them missing their mother or the rest of the litter! They love playing R & D (Rottie & Doberman) games!                                                                                                                      > > <image002.gif>> > Hiya Air Family,> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been > keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a speed read > to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy …….hope everyone > is A OK!> > Lotsa love,> > in Oz> <image003.jpg>> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??> Reynauds'> May 2007>

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

Casey is back in her hometown & making a huge effort to come to grips with her new life. She's in a Rehab Unit but her family & friends all rally around to take her out n' about. She has many severe problems (blind in one eye, swallowing problems, can't feed herself, can't walk , can speak with great effort but that's a real blessing...etc etc!) & they haven't been able to isolate the AVM so it could 'blow' again at any moment.

I won't see her again until Christmas time....her intellect is undamaged so she has to face her new reality fully 'compus mentus'.

Life can be a rough road!

hope all is well for you!

Cheers,

GIO>> Hi ... glad to see you posting again.> The puppies are adorable of course. What fun you will have with them.> How is Casey doing? I haven't seen a post about her lately.> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Co-eeeee> > > > > Hiya Air Family,> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for ages! I'm about to try n' do a speed read to check up on y'all..I'll be back in a jiffy ...hope everyone is A OK!> > Lotsa love,> > in Oz > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??> Reynauds' > May 2007>

Guest guest

Oh BWBB how controlled of you.....I have had my moments of doubt as those blinkin' back stairs have me huffin' n' puffin' like crazy! BUT hey nothing ventured nothing gained!

I did think it wise to bring home a pair so they could rely on each other more than me. I've been careful to leave them to their own devices for major parts of each day. They have a roomy 2-sista Kennel in a fenced area with shade/rain cloth over head. They scream around playing chasies...rumble, tumble & growl like wild things!

They get invited into my separate front yard for a few hours in the late afternoon while I sit on the verandah & watch them. They can get up to me & I do their grooming & we have lots of cuddle time then.

They get to play in the morning in my sunroom while I have my brekkie..they're being taught 'Indoor manners' in that session. My house is so big n' sprawling that they can only be introduced to 1 room at a time. They're a long LONG way away from being invited into my loungeroom!

They sleep indoors, confined within a toddler play pen in their Airline Cages so that they'll feel secure when I fly them south to Tassie to visit Ahli.

Its been like Mission Control with full planning sessions.....

I'll be intrigued to see which bit of the 3-way mix comes to the fore....I'll keep you posted on that one!

Cheers,

GIO/SGIO

> > >> > > <image002.gif>> > >> > > Hiya Air Family,> > >> > > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been> > > keeping me offline for ages! I’m about to try n’ do a> > speed read> > > to check up on y’all..I’ll be back in a jiffy> > …….hope everyone> > > is A OK!> > >> > > Lotsa love,> > >> > > in Oz> > > <image003.jpg>> > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??> > > Reynauds'> > > May 2007> > >> >>

Guest guest

... thanks for the update on Casey.

Yes, life can be a rough road. I'm glad to read she can at least get out n' about.

Rich and I went out n' about yesterday and I shopped for yarn for crocheting toys for Christmas for the kids. Took my O2 and it did feel good to just get out for awhile.

Sugar/Spice sound like so much fun!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Co-eeeee> > > > > Hiya Air Family,> > Check out my Photo Album to see wot has been keeping me offline for ages! I'm about to try n' do a speed read to check up on y'all..I'll be back in a jiffy ...hope everyone is A OK!> > Lotsa love,> > in Oz > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??> Reynauds' > May 2007>