RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

estrace expiration date?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone that have estrace have an expiration date on it? I have some and can not find a date on it.Thanks

BlueeberriWondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

HI Blueeberri... ;)

All of my Extrace tubes have the expiration date on the crimped tube end.

I have used some that I know were at least 2-3 yrs old (if not older) than their expiration date and it's worked fine if you're worried about that. I would sincerely doubt it could hurt you and if anything just might not be effective.

My doctor used to give me tons of Estrace cream samples when I didn't have insurance, even when I wasn't out I'd ask for them. I'm always afraid I'll run out or what if he decided to not give it to me? *scary thought* so I ended up stocking a slew of it and of course didn't pay attention to those dates when I'd pull a tube out to use, so I had some really old ones and they were always fine. But they were never opened either, though I don't think that would matter much.

Today he claims they don't give those out but today I have insurance too. Ummmm? makes me wonder. Oh well, but yes the date is on the end of mine.

Dee ~

Guest guest

Ok,

I think I see some stamped numbers on the end. Very hard to read..they might say 07-07?

LOL

I have been using the testosterone cream and was thinking I should add a bit of estrogen cream and found this in my drawer..I just wasn't sure if I should still use it!!!!!!

BlueeberriWondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

<Ok, I think I see some stamped numbers on the end. Very hard to read..they might say 07-07. LOL I have been using the testosterone cream and was thinking I should add a bit of estrogen cream and found this in my drawer..I just wasn't sure if I should still use it!!!!!!>

HI .. ;)

Glad you found that date and yeah some of them are hard to read, but I'd use it if it were me. (Ain't no doubt about it with me, LOL)....

I think adding them both really will work much better for you. The T enhances & restores the estrogen 'receptors' so it makes sense to now add the estrogen since the receptors can now work, eh? They work synergistically. It should make it it all work so much better for you.

I originally (back when) went about it backwards from you, and used E alone for four months.. which helped tremendously.. no doubt about that, but still 'ouchy' or somewhat tender, but when I added the T ? .... within the next two months I was 99.9999% better. *grin*. ;)

Good luck hon. HugsDee ;)