RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: u really need advice asap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

stacy,

that i will keep ya posted. There was a new member from virginia the other day looking for help do you know whom she was. My son ortho said he will evaluate all children for free to see if they need a helment.

betty

u really need advice asap> > > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girlher name > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs wellher main > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but himwant to > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of herface is so > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a verystiff > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. nowwhat does > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyonehas told > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a verysevere > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed outwith all > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Cansomeone > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know verymuch about > this condition and she told me that right up front. How wouldi go > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want somethingdone b4 > it is too late> thanks > > Hannah's mommy> > > > > > > > > > For more plagio info

Guest guest

i am in hampton roads near newport news va. virgina beach ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: Jonas new pictures have been uploaded in the J files. We are on day 2 he gets more upset when i put it on and take it off than anything. Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a

very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

i am in hampton roads near newport news va. virgina beach ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: Jonas new pictures have been uploaded in the J files. We are on day 2 he gets more upset when i put it on and take it off than anything. Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a

very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Guest guest

You need to see harry Bright. They have a office in Newport News and Norfolk. He is with Coastal Prosthetics and Orthotics. He will do a free evaulation on your child and let you know if your child need a helment. He will do all the paperwork for the insurance company to get you approved. He is great.His number is 757-892-5300 ( norfolk Office) He got my son approved with out of network. All you will need is to tell you ped to give you a script. ( sometimes to have to be demanding our ped. did not know much on the subject either.I was approved in 1 day. If you need to see a plactic surgon go to DR. Denk. He is in norfolk and va beach. let me know something.

Betty Brown

u really need advice asap

hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Guest guest

You need to see harry Bright. They have a office in Newport News and Norfolk. He is with Coastal Prosthetics and Orthotics. He will do a free evaulation on your child and let you know if your child need a helment. He will do all the paperwork for the insurance company to get you approved. He is great.His number is 757-892-5300 ( norfolk Office) He got my son approved with out of network. All you will need is to tell you ped to give you a script. ( sometimes to have to be demanding our ped. did not know much on the subject either.I was approved in 1 day. If you need to see a plactic surgon go to DR. Denk. He is in norfolk and va beach. let me know something.

Betty Brown

hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Guest guest

Betty- I find it a little weird to think he was born with plagio and brac due to your age. Braden was born with it too. I don't know how old you are but I am 29 and really wouldn't think age played a factor - hip size maybe (I am narrow) but not age. Just my opinion! LOL :-) Heidiph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: Heidi Jonas will be 4 mon on feb. 21. He was really upset at first but he is getting better today. first he just laided on the floor looking at the celing. Now he is moving his head from side to side. He was born with plago and brac.( they said it was due to my age) Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr

do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

Guest guest

Betty- I find it a little weird to think he was born with plagio and brac due to your age. Braden was born with it too. I don't know how old you are but I am 29 and really wouldn't think age played a factor - hip size maybe (I am narrow) but not age. Just my opinion! LOL :-) Heidiph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: Heidi Jonas will be 4 mon on feb. 21. He was really upset at first but he is getting better today. first he just laided on the floor looking at the celing. Now he is moving his head from side to side. He was born with plago and brac.( they said it was due to my age) Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr

do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

Guest guest

Betty,

I've never heard of a baby having plagio because of a Mom's age! It

could have been the position the baby was in prior to birth but it had

nothing to do with your age.

> Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to happy

with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

milk running down his face.

>

> Betty Brown

>

> u really need advice asap

>

>

> hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name

> is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main

> dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to

> correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so

> chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

> neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does

> a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

> me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe

> case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all

> of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone

> please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about

> this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go

> about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4

> it is too late

> thanks

>

> Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

>

> For more plagio info

Guest guest

Betty,

I've never heard of a baby having plagio because of a Mom's age! It

could have been the position the baby was in prior to birth but it had

nothing to do with your age.

> Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to happy

with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

milk running down his face.

>

> Betty Brown

>

> u really need advice asap

>

>

> hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name

> is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main

> dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to

> correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so

> chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

> neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does

> a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

> me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe

> case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all

> of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone

> please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about

> this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go

> about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4

> it is too late

> thanks

>

> Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

>

> For more plagio info

Guest guest

Betty,

Tell them to kiss your " old " @ss,LOL. Age doesn't do it, position

inutero does. How are things going?

CAROLG

> > Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to

happy

> with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

> milk running down his face.

> >

> > Betty Brown

> >

> > u really need advice asap

> >

> >

> > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her

name

> > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well

her main

> > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want

to

> > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face

is so

> > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very

stiff

> > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what

does

> > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone

has told

> > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very

severe

> > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out

with all

> > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can

someone

> > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much

about

> > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i

go

> > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something

done b4

> > it is too late

> > thanks

> >

> > Hannah's mommy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

> >

> > For more plagio info

Guest guest

Betty,

Tell them to kiss your " old " @ss,LOL. Age doesn't do it, position

inutero does. How are things going?

CAROLG

> > Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to

happy

> with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

> milk running down his face.

> >

> > Betty Brown

> >

> > u really need advice asap

> >

> >

> > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her

name

> > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well

her main

> > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want

to

> > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face

is so

> > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very

stiff

> > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what

does

> > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone

has told

> > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very

severe

> > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out

with all

> > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can

someone

> > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much

about

> > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i

go

> > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something

done b4

> > it is too late

> > thanks

> >

> > Hannah's mommy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

> >

> > For more plagio info

Guest guest

Betty, thank you so very much for you help. i called mr harry bright's office and they told me that they do no take hannah's insurance but i told them that my insurance company said that as long as he sends them the info and all that they will aprove it. Now i am hoping that his office will call me back. hannah has anthem helth keppers plus. and i have already taken her to see dr. rosenblum and now i have app to take her to see dr.denk. Hannah is in physical therpy for torticals. Is there anyway i can get his office to go ahead and approve it becuase she need medical attention soon and i am worried that if they keep pushing her off it will cause brain problems becuase her face is so distorted from the flat spot and she leaks milk out of her mouth. and she is almost 7 month she can't sit up by herself. i am just tired of fighting with these people. i just don't understand they tell me she needs to wear the band now

his office does not take her insurance. do u have any ideas on how i can go about this. thank you Santore ps i live in gloucester ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , You need to see harry Bright. They have a office in Newport News and Norfolk. He is with Coastal Prosthetics and Orthotics. He will do a free evaulation on your child and let you know if your child need a helment. He will do all the paperwork for the insurance company to get you approved. He is great.His number is 757-892-5300 ( norfolk Office) He got my son approved with out of network. All you will need is to

tell you ped to give you a script. ( sometimes to have to be demanding our ped. did not know much on the subject either.I was approved in 1 day. If you need to see a plactic surgon go to DR. Denk. He is in norfolk and va beach. let me know something. Betty Brown u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't

turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Guest guest

Betty, thank you so very much for you help. i called mr harry bright's office and they told me that they do no take hannah's insurance but i told them that my insurance company said that as long as he sends them the info and all that they will aprove it. Now i am hoping that his office will call me back. hannah has anthem helth keppers plus. and i have already taken her to see dr. rosenblum and now i have app to take her to see dr.denk. Hannah is in physical therpy for torticals. Is there anyway i can get his office to go ahead and approve it becuase she need medical attention soon and i am worried that if they keep pushing her off it will cause brain problems becuase her face is so distorted from the flat spot and she leaks milk out of her mouth. and she is almost 7 month she can't sit up by herself. i am just tired of fighting with these people. i just don't understand they tell me she needs to wear the band now

his office does not take her insurance. do u have any ideas on how i can go about this. thank you Santore ps i live in gloucester ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , You need to see harry Bright. They have a office in Newport News and Norfolk. He is with Coastal Prosthetics and Orthotics. He will do a free evaulation on your child and let you know if your child need a helment. He will do all the paperwork for the insurance company to get you approved. He is great.His number is 757-892-5300 ( norfolk Office) He got my son approved with out of network. All you will need is to

tell you ped to give you a script. ( sometimes to have to be demanding our ped. did not know much on the subject either.I was approved in 1 day. If you need to see a plactic surgon go to DR. Denk. He is in norfolk and va beach. let me know something. Betty Brown u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't

turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

I had my son at 43. My uturus had stretched( due to age) and my son fall down too low in the birth cannal. My best friend age 43 has had the same thing. My doctor even told me it was fromm my age.

Betty

- Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

Guest guest

I had my son at 43. My uturus had stretched( due to age) and my son fall down too low in the birth cannal. My best friend age 43 has had the same thing. My doctor even told me it was fromm my age.

Betty

- Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

Guest guest

all I know is what my doctor told me. hehehe

Betty

u really need advice asap> > > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 > it is too late> thanks > > Hannah's mommy> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. > > For more plagio info

Guest guest

all I know is what my doctor told me. hehehe

Betty

u really need advice asap> > > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 > it is too late> thanks > > Hannah's mommy> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. > > For more plagio info

Guest guest

Carl,

doing fine. Jonas has been in his starband for 4 days and i have to say i do see some difference.

Betty

u really need advice asap> > > > > > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name > > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main > > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to > > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so > > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff > > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does > > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told > > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe > > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all > > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone > > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about > > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go > > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 > > it is too late> > thanks > > > > Hannah's mommy> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. > > > > For more plagio info

Guest guest

Carl,

doing fine. Jonas has been in his starband for 4 days and i have to say i do see some difference.

Betty

u really need advice asap> > > > > > hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name > > is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main > > dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to > > correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so > > chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff > > neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does > > a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told > > me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe > > case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all > > of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone > > please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about > > this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go > > about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 > > it is too late> > thanks > > > > Hannah's mommy> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. > > > > For more plagio info

Guest guest

I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow

Betty

Guest guest

I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow

Betty

Guest guest

hello betty i will give you a call in the afternoon after i get hannah up and fed and dressed and i will call you and yes dr. rosenblum was the biggest ass i ever met in my life. amandaph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so

stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos For more plagio info

Guest guest

hello betty i will give you a call in the afternoon after i get hannah up and fed and dressed and i will call you and yes dr. rosenblum was the biggest ass i ever met in my life. amandaph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so

stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos For more plagio info

Guest guest

Just wanted to reinforce what Betty said about Harry from Coastal Orthopedics- I had an HMO and he got us approved and covered 100%- they are awesome!

Stacey Shubra

Sandbridge Realty

stacey@...

Office 757.426.6262 Ext. 303

Toll Free 800.933.4800

Fax 757.721.3505

-----Original Message-----From: Plagiocephaly [mailto:Plagiocephaly ] On Behalf Of ph & Betty BrownSent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:59 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: u really need advice asap

Betty

Guest guest

Just wanted to reinforce what Betty said about Harry from Coastal Orthopedics- I had an HMO and he got us approved and covered 100%- they are awesome!

Stacey Shubra

Sandbridge Realty

stacey@...

Office 757.426.6262 Ext. 303

Toll Free 800.933.4800

Fax 757.721.3505

-----Original Message-----From: Plagiocephaly [mailto:Plagiocephaly ] On Behalf Of ph & Betty BrownSent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:59 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: u really need advice asap

Betty