RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much . I went through a real pity party the last two days. No one but me was present though! I always try to see the bright side of a bad situation, BUT, soemtimes it is hard to do. Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers. It does good to know that others care, especially, when one is having a hard time coping with life and all its problems. I am hanging!!! Love PepperLESKEW@... wrote:

Pepper - So sorry to hear you've been having some problems. We are all thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery and continued good health. Hang in there gal ! EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thank you so much for the thoughts and well wishes. The doctor put me on a couple meds in hopes it will help me some. As far as exercising goes, as soon as I get rid of this wore out feeling I am going back to walking again. I felt better when I was walking. I dread weighing this week because I know I am going to have a big gain. I have did nothing but lay around and eat. I am still laying around and eating. I have got to get out of this I don't care mode and get out of it quick. I usually don't eat when I am depressed, but, this depression is different than any I have ever had. Its hard to explain. I am slowly coming out of it though. Have a great weigh in and week. Love pepperjminks500@... wrote:

Hi Pepper,

I'm so glad your out of the hospital, and it's good to see your feeling up to being back on line.

I hope they can come up with some meds or exercise (Melody made me say that) to get your unstable angina "stable" I don't know much about the heart but I know we don't want anything to wrong with it. Take care and keep us all updated.... more folks than you could ever know do care!Koppy JudyPatsy wrote:

Hello everyone. Couldn't sleep and thought I would try to get on here and check my mail, BUT, I guess my daughter has cleared all my emails because I only have 31!!

Martha told me she had sent an email telling you all I was in the hospital. She also said she sent my report.

Thanks for all the well wishes from each of you. I am still feeling drained so I am thanking you all in this one email.

I had another light heart attack and I have been diagnosed with unstable angina. They tried to explain what it was and I kinda understood it. I have doctor's appointments the rest of this week and one next week.

When I get more up to snuff I will email more. Hope everyone had a good holiday. Love ya pepper

Guest guest

Thank you so much for the thoughts and well wishes. The doctor put me on a couple meds in hopes it will help me some. As far as exercising goes, as soon as I get rid of this wore out feeling I am going back to walking again. I felt better when I was walking. I dread weighing this week because I know I am going to have a big gain. I have did nothing but lay around and eat. I am still laying around and eating. I have got to get out of this I don't care mode and get out of it quick. I usually don't eat when I am depressed, but, this depression is different than any I have ever had. Its hard to explain. I am slowly coming out of it though. Have a great weigh in and week. Love pepperjminks500@... wrote:

Hi Pepper,

I'm so glad your out of the hospital, and it's good to see your feeling up to being back on line.

I hope they can come up with some meds or exercise (Melody made me say that) to get your unstable angina "stable" I don't know much about the heart but I know we don't want anything to wrong with it. Take care and keep us all updated.... more folks than you could ever know do care!Koppy JudyPatsy wrote:

Hello everyone. Couldn't sleep and thought I would try to get on here and check my mail, BUT, I guess my daughter has cleared all my emails because I only have 31!!

Martha told me she had sent an email telling you all I was in the hospital. She also said she sent my report.

Thanks for all the well wishes from each of you. I am still feeling drained so I am thanking you all in this one email.

I had another light heart attack and I have been diagnosed with unstable angina. They tried to explain what it was and I kinda understood it. I have doctor's appointments the rest of this week and one next week.

When I get more up to snuff I will email more. Hope everyone had a good holiday. Love ya pepper

Guest guest

Hi Pepper,

Guest guest

Thanks Melody. Trust me all I ahve done is rest since I got out of the hospital and EAT!! I know tonight is not gonna be pretty. I dread weighing in. I need all the prayers and thoughts I can get. Love PepperMelody Moris wrote:

Pepper sweetie! I'm still digging through a ton of emails so I'm sure I've missed something - but I'm glad to hear you are ok! Take it easy and rest as much as you can and know that you have lots of prayers going up!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

This darn SNAIL just won't go away! -

but at least it was a LOSS!

Hello

Guest guest

Thanks Melody. Trust me all I ahve done is rest since I got out of the hospital and EAT!! I know tonight is not gonna be pretty. I dread weighing in. I need all the prayers and thoughts I can get. Love PepperMelody Moris wrote:

Pepper sweetie! I'm still digging through a ton of emails so I'm sure I've missed something - but I'm glad to hear you are ok! Take it easy and rest as much as you can and know that you have lots of prayers going up!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

This darn SNAIL just won't go away! -

but at least it was a LOSS!

Hello

Guest guest

Thank you so much Randie. I am doing my best to do whatever, BUT, it seems that no matter what I do or don't do the same thing could just happen out of the blue. I am just going to have to adjust to that thought and make the best out of it. Thank you so much for thinking of me . Love PepperRandie wrote:

Pepper ~~~ SO good to hear from you !!!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!!!! And do what the doctor tells you to do !!!!! We missed your emails !!!! God speed ....... hugs, Randie

Hello

Guest guest

Thank you so much Randie. I am doing my best to do whatever, BUT, it seems that no matter what I do or don't do the same thing could just happen out of the blue. I am just going to have to adjust to that thought and make the best out of it. Thank you so much for thinking of me . Love PepperRandie wrote:

Pepper ~~~ SO good to hear from you !!!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!!!! And do what the doctor tells you to do !!!!! We missed your emails !!!! God speed ....... hugs, Randie

Hello

Guest guest

Hello

Guest guest

First step is to get your lab results... we see way too many docs that are doing the wrong tests, interpreting the results incorrectly or deciding on their own that the numbers are 'close enough'. Getting the results will allow us to see what was tested and if the numbers show cause for further testing.

In the mean time... what is your resting pulse rate?

Do you feel cooler than others in the same room?

Any history of thyroid problems in your family?

We'll be hitting your with more questions... we're good at that.... And feel free to throw questions at us...that is what we're all here for... to learn and to get healthier.

Topper ()

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:59:51 -0000 "rspayne57" writes:

Hi,My name is Rhonda and I just joined this group. For years I have had what I now understand to be symptoms of hypothyroidism. Now things seem to be getting more serious. Within the last couple of months this is what has been going on... 2 menstrual cycles in July (1 at the beginning and one at the end) and then none until mid September. Labor day weekend, Friday weighed myself was busy all weekend (Ohio Renaissance Festival - part of the street cast) weighed myself again on Tuesday to find I had gained 15 pounds. I have been suffering severe fatigue and have been having headaches every day. Then one day I had my hand up to my neck and thought it felt puffy. I called the physicians office to ask if that was normal. Went in for a visit, they took some blood, tested my sugar (normal) and were going to send off to the lab for anemia testing and a thyroid panel. I got the test results in the mail the other day and it said the results were normal and no further visit was needed. I am going to call the doctor's office to see if I can get an actual copy of the tests that were ran and exactly what the results were. What I would really like to know is... where can I go from here??I appreciate any and all information anyone can give me. I will try to check this regularly but will be gone most of the rest of this week. I will also try to read up on the archived messages.Sincere Thanx,Rhonda Payne

Guest guest

Rhonda, I'm so pleased you found this group! There are some brilliant people on here who will help you:-)))) Love Chris

Hi,My name is Rhonda and I just joined this group. For years I have had what I now understand to be symptoms of hypothyroidism. Now things seem to be getting more serious. Within the last couple of months this is what has been going on... 2 menstrual cycles in July (1 at the beginning and one at the end) and then none until mid September. Labor day weekend, Friday weighed myself was busy all weekend (Ohio Renaissance Festival - part of the street cast) weighed myself again on Tuesday to find I had gained 15 pounds. I have been suffering severe fatigue and have been having headaches every day. Then one day I had my hand up to my neck and thought it felt puffy. I called the physicians office to ask if that was normal. Went in for a visit, they took some blood, tested my sugar (normal) and were going to send off to the lab for anemia testing and a thyroid panel. I got the test results in the mail the other day and it said the results were normal and no further visit was needed. I am going to call the doctor's office to see if I can get an actual copy of the tests that were ran and exactly what the results were. What I would really like to know is... where can I go from here??I appreciate any and all information anyone can give me. I will try to check this regularly but will be gone most of the rest of this week. I will also try to read up on the archived messages.Sincere Thanx,Rhonda Payne

Guest guest

Rhonda, I'm so pleased you found this group! There are some brilliant people on here who will help you:-)))) Love Chris

Guest guest

In answer to your questions...

1. I am not sure as I just got home and wanted to hop on here

quickly and don't have time to get my resting pulse before I need to

get off of here.

2. Yes, I am almost always cold!!

3. Yes, on my mother's side both of her sisters have had thyroid

problems (one having cancer) and my cousin had Hashimoto's disease.

On my father's side my grandmother had a goiter.

There are many signs and syptoms that I have had since I started

reading about it. I swear sometimes it makes me feel like a

hypochondriac. So anything you know that are the more prominent

symptoms... just fire away and I will be frank with my answers.

By the way, I have a friend who is a scheduler for an ENT practice

and I did speak with her over the last couple of day and she says

they often deal with this type of problem so once i get my results

(which I am going to go sign for tomorrow) I will try to figure out

the next step.

Thanx

Rhonda

> First step is to get your lab results... we see way too many docs

that

> are doing the wrong tests, interpreting the results incorrectly or

> deciding on their own that the numbers are 'close enough'. Getting

the

> results will allow us to see what was tested and if the numbers show

> cause for further testing.

>

> In the mean time... what is your resting pulse rate?

> Do you feel cooler than others in the same room?

> Any history of thyroid problems in your family?

>

> We'll be hitting your with more questions... we're good at that....

And

> feel free to throw questions at us...that is what we're all here

for...

> to learn and to get healthier.

>

> Topper ()

>

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:59:51 -0000 " rspayne57 " <paynen3@i...>

> writes:

> Hi,

>

> My name is Rhonda and I just joined this group. For years I have

> had what I now understand to be symptoms of hypothyroidism. Now

> things seem to be getting more serious. Within the last couple of

> months this is what has been going on... 2 menstrual cycles in

July

> (1 at the beginning and one at the end) and then none until mid

> September. Labor day weekend, Friday weighed myself was busy all

> weekend (Ohio Renaissance Festival - part of the street cast)

weighed

> myself again on Tuesday to find I had gained 15 pounds. I have

been

> suffering severe fatigue and have been having headaches every day.

> Then one day I had my hand up to my neck and thought it felt

puffy.

> I called the physicians office to ask if that was normal. Went in

> for a visit, they took some blood, tested my sugar (normal) and

were

> going to send off to the lab for anemia testing and a thyroid

panel.

> I got the test results in the mail the other day and it said the

> results were normal and no further visit was needed. I am going to

> call the doctor's office to see if I can get an actual copy of the

> tests that were ran and exactly what the results were.

> What I would really like to know is... where can I go from here??

> I appreciate any and all information anyone can give me. I will

try

> to check this regularly but will be gone most of the rest of this

> week. I will also try to read up on the archived messages.

>

> Sincere Thanx,

> Rhonda Payne

Guest guest

In answer to your questions...

1. I am not sure as I just got home and wanted to hop on here

quickly and don't have time to get my resting pulse before I need to

get off of here.

2. Yes, I am almost always cold!!

3. Yes, on my mother's side both of her sisters have had thyroid

problems (one having cancer) and my cousin had Hashimoto's disease.

On my father's side my grandmother had a goiter.

There are many signs and syptoms that I have had since I started

reading about it. I swear sometimes it makes me feel like a

hypochondriac. So anything you know that are the more prominent

symptoms... just fire away and I will be frank with my answers.

By the way, I have a friend who is a scheduler for an ENT practice

and I did speak with her over the last couple of day and she says

they often deal with this type of problem so once i get my results

(which I am going to go sign for tomorrow) I will try to figure out

the next step.

Thanx

Rhonda

> First step is to get your lab results... we see way too many docs

that

> are doing the wrong tests, interpreting the results incorrectly or

> deciding on their own that the numbers are 'close enough'. Getting

the

> results will allow us to see what was tested and if the numbers show

> cause for further testing.

>

> In the mean time... what is your resting pulse rate?

> Do you feel cooler than others in the same room?

> Any history of thyroid problems in your family?

>

> We'll be hitting your with more questions... we're good at that....

And

> feel free to throw questions at us...that is what we're all here

for...

> to learn and to get healthier.

>

> Topper ()

>

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:59:51 -0000 " rspayne57 " <paynen3@i...>

> writes:

> Hi,

>

> My name is Rhonda and I just joined this group. For years I have

> had what I now understand to be symptoms of hypothyroidism. Now

> things seem to be getting more serious. Within the last couple of

> months this is what has been going on... 2 menstrual cycles in

July

> (1 at the beginning and one at the end) and then none until mid

> September. Labor day weekend, Friday weighed myself was busy all

> weekend (Ohio Renaissance Festival - part of the street cast)

weighed

> myself again on Tuesday to find I had gained 15 pounds. I have

been

> suffering severe fatigue and have been having headaches every day.

> Then one day I had my hand up to my neck and thought it felt

puffy.

> I called the physicians office to ask if that was normal. Went in

> for a visit, they took some blood, tested my sugar (normal) and

were

> going to send off to the lab for anemia testing and a thyroid

panel.

> I got the test results in the mail the other day and it said the

> results were normal and no further visit was needed. I am going to

> call the doctor's office to see if I can get an actual copy of the

> tests that were ran and exactly what the results were.

> What I would really like to know is... where can I go from here??

> I appreciate any and all information anyone can give me. I will

try

> to check this regularly but will be gone most of the rest of this

> week. I will also try to read up on the archived messages.

>

> Sincere Thanx,

> Rhonda Payne

Guest guest

Hello , What a brave women you are now. Losing your mother is a traumatic thing. I am fortunate to have my Mother still living I am sorry she passed away so early in your life. I am from South Bend Indiana but have been out here for over 25 years. I have Stage 1 invasive ductal carcinoma and am undergoing therapy with radiation. Welcome to the group. Sharon My name is Bahr and I am a 20 year old student at IUPUI in Indianapolis, Indiana. My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer when I was 12 and she was 38. She went through chemotherapy and radiation many times before her death in 2001. I was 15 and she was 41. Her immmune system was low

so she caught pneaumonia and died after 3 days in the hospital. It's very difficult for me because we were very close. Sometimes, when I'm watching shows like Maury and Montel, where there are teenage daughters that are wild and there moms can't do anything with them, it makes me want to get involved. Some people just don't realize what it would be like if they were gone. I felt like I had no one when she died. I can't wait to talk to some of you about your experiences.I would also be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. Happy Holidays to all my friends-May next year be filled with all your dreams and good health!! Sharon Coley Director of Sales Doubletree Hotel Los Angeles/Rosemead 888 Montebello Blvd. Rosemead, Ca 91770 (323)201-3461

Yahoo! Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

Hello , What a brave women you are now. Losing your mother is a traumatic thing. I am fortunate to have my Mother still living I am sorry she passed away so early in your life. I am from South Bend Indiana but have been out here for over 25 years. I have Stage 1 invasive ductal carcinoma and am undergoing therapy with radiation. Welcome to the group. Sharon My name is Bahr and I am a 20 year old student at IUPUI in Indianapolis, Indiana. My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer when I was 12 and she was 38. She went through chemotherapy and radiation many times before her death in 2001. I was 15 and she was 41. Her immmune system was low

so she caught pneaumonia and died after 3 days in the hospital. It's very difficult for me because we were very close. Sometimes, when I'm watching shows like Maury and Montel, where there are teenage daughters that are wild and there moms can't do anything with them, it makes me want to get involved. Some people just don't realize what it would be like if they were gone. I felt like I had no one when she died. I can't wait to talk to some of you about your experiences.I would also be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. Happy Holidays to all my friends-May next year be filled with all your dreams and good health!! Sharon Coley Director of Sales Doubletree Hotel Los Angeles/Rosemead 888 Montebello Blvd. Rosemead, Ca 91770 (323)201-3461

Yahoo! Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

Happy New Year to all, Will I hope I can have my second round of chemo

on Wed. I still have a colded.I am not looking forward to that alful

feeling again. I so scared. My hair is falling out in hand full.and

the funny thing too all of this is my birthday is next sat. Jan.7 it

will be my 57 birthday.

My white cell count is good so maybe the cold in the nose will be

alright.

Will again I hope that everybody have a good first week in the new

year..lizzie

Guest guest

Lizzie,

I will keep you in my prayers that you are able to get your chemo.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

Hello

Happy New Year to all, Will I hope I can have my second round of chemo on Wed. I still have a colded.I am not looking forward to that alful feeling again. I so scared. My hair is falling out in hand full.and the funny thing too all of this is my birthday is next sat. Jan.7 it will be my 57 birthday.My white cell count is good so maybe the cold in the nose will be alright.Will again I hope that everybody have a good first week in the new year..lizzie

Guest guest

Lizzie,

I will keep you in my prayers that you are able to get your chemo.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

Hello

Happy New Year to all, Will I hope I can have my second round of chemo on Wed. I still have a colded.I am not looking forward to that alful feeling again. I so scared. My hair is falling out in hand full.and the funny thing too all of this is my birthday is next sat. Jan.7 it will be my 57 birthday.My white cell count is good so maybe the cold in the nose will be alright.Will again I hope that everybody have a good first week in the new year..lizzie

Guest guest

Happy Birthday, Lizzie. I realize I am one day late. Hope it was nice.

Love to us all,

--

Ogut

The Whole Brain Game -- It's Not What You Think But How You Think It

-------------- Original message ----------------------

will be my 57 birthday.

alright.

year..lizzie

Guest guest

Love to us all,

--

Ogut

will be my 57 birthday.

alright.

year..lizzie

Guest guest

Love to us all,

--

Ogut

will be my 57 birthday.

alright.