RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: hello everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, , I was at Plainview - - I am one of Mona's area captains and I presented the Chapter angel awards, if that helps you remember who I am.

(((HUGS)):)

Clara

Guest guest

Yes, , I was at Plainview - - I am one of Mona's area captains and I presented the Chapter angel awards, if that helps you remember who I am.

Clara

Guest guest

Thanks Helon,

It's a great feeling to be welcomed by so many wonderful people. I know ya'll will be there for me as well as I will be there for all of you. Looking forward to making lot's of new friends. I'm glad I got to attend Plainview fun day. I hope I can attend SRD '06 so I can meet more TexasTops! Have a lite and lean week.

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome aboard , glad to see you here. Looking forward to getting to know you a lot better. It was nice meeting you in Plainview.Helon

Hi to everyone,I'm glad to at last be a part of the Texas Tops loop! I met Vernie and Melody on the Cybertops loop, and got to meet face to face Saturday in Plainview. I am a member of TX #598, FritchI've been fishing with Gloria and the rest of the fisherwomen.Looking forward to hearing from all of you.Big Tops Hugs, in Texas

Guest guest

Thanks Helon,

It's a great feeling to be welcomed by so many wonderful people. I know ya'll will be there for me as well as I will be there for all of you. Looking forward to making lot's of new friends. I'm glad I got to attend Plainview fun day. I hope I can attend SRD '06 so I can meet more TexasTops! Have a lite and lean week.

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Welcome aboard , glad to see you here. Looking forward to getting to know you a lot better. It was nice meeting you in Plainview.Helon

Hi to everyone,I'm glad to at last be a part of the Texas Tops loop! I met Vernie and Melody on the Cybertops loop, and got to meet face to face Saturday in Plainview. I am a member of TX #598, FritchI've been fishing with Gloria and the rest of the fisherwomen.Looking forward to hearing from all of you.Big Tops Hugs, in Texas

Guest guest

Thanks Helon,

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Guest guest

Yes, it does help! There were so many nice people there it's hard to keep them all straight! I've just rejoined Tops last April after being out for about 10 yrs. thought I could do the weight loss thing on my own! I won't do that again! So I have alot of catching up to do, lot's of new friends to make. Clara I will look forward to really meeting you at SRD '06.

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Clara

Guest guest

Yes, it does help! There were so many nice people there it's hard to keep them all straight! I've just rejoined Tops last April after being out for about 10 yrs. thought I could do the weight loss thing on my own! I won't do that again! So I have alot of catching up to do, lot's of new friends to make. Clara I will look forward to really meeting you at SRD '06.

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Clara

Guest guest

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Clara

Guest guest

....I'll help you remember Clara, she has hair about the color of mine...only prettier, and next to me she was the most georgeous white haired lady there. She would have been in first place....BUT....I am taller..........and taller counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS, Vernie Lattig wrote:

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Clara

Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

....I'll help you remember Clara, she has hair about the color of mine...only prettier, and next to me she was the most georgeous white haired lady there. She would have been in first place....BUT....I am taller..........and taller counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS, Vernie Lattig wrote:

Big Tops Hugs,

in Fritch

Clara

Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

Vernie....was Clara the lady that was standing next to you Friday night when you were taking Mona's picture? I came up to introduce myself to you and kind of interupted the two of you. If that's the case, then I do remember her and her pretty white hair...you were definatley taller (than most) but that's a good thing, I'm too short for my weight, LOL!!!

Big Tops Hugs,

in Texas

Clara

Yahoo! for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

Vernie....was Clara the lady that was standing next to you Friday night when you were taking Mona's picture? I came up to introduce myself to you and kind of interupted the two of you. If that's the case, then I do remember her and her pretty white hair...you were definatley taller (than most) but that's a good thing, I'm too short for my weight, LOL!!!

Big Tops Hugs,

in Texas

Clara

Guest guest

Big Tops Hugs,

in Texas

Clara

Guest guest

I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY MET THEM BUT FROM MY GOOD FRIEND GLEE ELMORE, WHE JUST LOVES THEM!! ASK HIM ABOUT HER.

TALK TO YOU SOON BRENDA AND GLAD YOU JOINED US!!

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Welcome, - - - if you're from Fritch, you know two of my favorite people in the whole world - Shorty & Leola Albert!!

Welcome to the TexasTOPS loop - - hope you enjoy the craziness and the chit/chat of the whole wonderful group!

(((HUGS))):)

Clara (Midland, TX)

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

CONTEST CHAIRPERSON AND PROGRAM LEADER

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

REMEMBER: YOU CONTROL THE FORK!

Guest guest

I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY MET THEM BUT FROM MY GOOD FRIEND GLEE ELMORE, WHE JUST LOVES THEM!! ASK HIM ABOUT HER.

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Welcome, - - - if you're from Fritch, you know two of my favorite people in the whole world - Shorty & Leola Albert!!

Welcome to the TexasTOPS loop - - hope you enjoy the craziness and the chit/chat of the whole wonderful group!

Clara (Midland, TX)

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

Guest guest

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Clara (Midland, TX)

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

Guest guest

Mine is just now starting to come out in handfuls and my scalp is quite tender. I think this is normal. I am going to get it shaved later this week and then keep some really good moisturizer on it after that.tammy wrote: i was just wondering if anyone in this group had problems when their hair was coming out because my scalp feels like its on fire sore to even touch it

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Tammy,

I didn't loose my hair but yes there have been several ladies saying that their scalps were really sore.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

hello everyone

i was just wondering if anyone in this group had problems when their hair was coming out because my scalp feels like its on fire sore to even touch it

Guest guest

>

> i was just wondering if anyone in this group had problems when their

> hair was coming out because my scalp feels like its on fire sore to

> even touch it

>

Hi, my scalp was very tendor and sore when my hair fell out. Once I

had it shaved tho it stopped hurting.

Guest guest

Tammy,

yes my scalp was tender and sore. This was after I had it shaved. After

about 1-2 weeks it felt better. My onc advised me to apply moisturizer

and to where a cap on hot sunny days to avoid sunburn.

Best wishes!

>

> i was just wondering if anyone in this group had problems when their

> hair was coming out because my scalp feels like its on fire sore to

> even touch it

>