RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: appt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't ask me! Our mediator sucked! ROFL

This will be good. August 4th. We'll mark it down. We'll all have a party from our PCs. :o)

HUGS,

Challis

appt.

First - Thank you all so much for your kind and inspiring words, I want to respond to each of you, but that'll come later 'cause I'm tired and trying to pull out of depression.

okay, so I went to see my neuro (still waiting for UCSF appt.) and she explained that I have two brand new lesions one on each side of the brain in the hippocampus and they lit up with contrast. However, she said they are unusual because they are symetrical, like the same on each side of the brain, and that MS lesions don't show up bilaterally symetrical. She said she hasn't seen this before. (GREAT) So she is waiting to talk with the neurological radiologist to get his opinion, but he is on vacation till next week. So she is going to call me next week to let me know what his opinion is.

I am pretty isolated where I am at, I moved up here originally so my husband could go to school here, but now he is an ex (and lives down the street with his girlfriend). .. and all my family is in the bay area about 6 hours drive from here, and I could really use being close to them right now because I'm pretty much going through this alone. So I'm thinking of making a drastic move. Start anew. But there is a custody issue, the ex won't agree to me taking our son to the bay area, and also our son wants to stay up here. Otherwise I'd be packin the boxes!

So here I am, venting again. I have just been really depressed lately, and I realize I need to reach out and do something about this, because the hole is seems like its getting darker and deeper. Thank you for all of you help.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.