Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: tea/more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Red Zinger is my own favourite.

Love to you all,

n

venting, whining, loosing it!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Tuesday, April 22, 2008, 8:22 PM

Hi everyone, I just needed to check in with everyone... well really I need to vent/whine.. .! I had such a horrible night last night with bladder infection like symptoms, but way worse than I had ever felt. I was feeling scared and alone, and not knowing if I should go to ER, so I called Rob, my "boyfriend" who had just several days before told me he wants to see other people, or break up (because we "don't do enough together", translation, I've been too sick and its put a damper on his life).

But he came and stayed with me. I went to Urgent care this morning and luckily got a very thorough dr. I have a raging UTI. So now I'm home for a few hours (called in sick to work), then this afternoon I have my neuro appt to go over my MRI results. I am so nervous about this, And my bladder hurts, and I have chills... UGH, I wish I didn't have to drive myself there, and then pick up my son because I could really use to take some pain meds and/or antianxiety med.

Anyway, I had picked up my MRI report, and I wasn't going to read it until I saw my dr., but I couldn't help myself and read it last week. The report says the old lession hasn't changed, but I have two new lesions on the right and left side in the hippocampus region. And they both lit up with the contrast. ((((Remember when I went to neuro befor the MRI she implicated that my symptoms were psychosomatic. ...))) So it'll be interesting to see how the appt today goes. I don't know what this all means.

I'm scared, and I feel yucky, and I just really had to reach out to you all, makes me feel not so alone!

I also really need to move ( I know, not the time to be thinking about this!) but my ex-husband and his girlfriend live down the street from me!!!! So everytime I pull out of my driveway, I have to look down the street, then I see "her" car, or them in the yard, and lately that makes me break out in tears. So that is really not helping either!

Gosh, sorry this is just a bunch of complaints. I've been holding so much in, trying to "keep up appearances" so to speak for my son and for my job, and I am realizing this is just too much to carry right now.

Thank you all for being here. I feel very blessed to be a part of this group.

Kami

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.