RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Feeling bummed by canes, walkers, power chairs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Start with the Post Sgt Major and keep calling until that doesn't work and try the commanding officers of all the groups - that will start something

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Blessings, Trista

2 Chronicles 7:14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.5/1314 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 6:38 PM

Guest guest

Start with the Post Sgt Major and keep calling until that doesn't work and try the commanding officers of all the groups - that will start something

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.5/1314 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 6:38 PM

Guest guest

I read what you and Anne were talking about. I'm not clear on everything, but sounds like he's a liar. Not that I didn't already know that. LOL

Has he been in the same area for a while?

Challis

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

I read what you and Anne were talking about. I'm not clear on everything, but sounds like he's a liar. Not that I didn't already know that. LOL

Has he been in the same area for a while?

Challis

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

Try post locator to see where he is - it 's like the big directory of who's on post

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

He lies as easy as he breathes. He has been in the same area for the last few years. All I know is what he tells me, so you know how much weight that carries. Smyelin groovy wrote: I read what you and Anne were talking about. I'm not clear on everything, but sounds like he's a liar. Not that I didn't already know that. LOL

Has he been in the same area for a while? Challis Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14

Guest guest

That just sucks! I hope they eventually get him,at least for the back

pay. Do you have his home address? I finally got a child support check!

1st one in over a yr. And a half. That was quick! I was so happy. If it

comes every month it will really help us out.

I know you could use it too and I think its wrong you havnt recieved

anything for so long. My ex (same guy as check and army.lol.) he worked

under the table for awile and when I found out I was peepd off and

called child support and they said they couldnt do anything! Wth?! Just

dosnt make sense!

hugz,cassy

Re: Feeling

bummed by canes, walkers, power chai

rs

When I asked at my local Child Support office, they said that the

military will NOT cooperate with them. My ex is currently active duty,

yet we see $20 or less per month. Not that it will matter anymore,

since he is no longer legally their father. Fat chance I'll ever see

him pay the huge amt. of $ he owes in back support. I hope it works out

better for Cassy than it has for us.

Smyelin groovy yahoo.com> wrote: {{{{{{{{Cassy}}}}}}}} I'm

so sorry things aren't going well with you and Rene. And I think it's

always wise, and very natural, to be sure and consider the options you

have. The Army and the child support you're owed... If you don't

see the CS coming very soon (both what is due each month, as well as

arrear payments), ya simply contact his Commanding Officer. You'll have

the money straight away. (And if you don't want to make the call,

anyone can on " his daughter's " behalf ). HUGS, Challis

Feeling bummed by

canes, walkers, power chairs

I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I

guess

I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of

those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the

electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few

times--those kind of milestones.

How does everyone else feel about it?

hugs)))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar

enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to b

e considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date:

3/5/2008 9:50 AM

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

I am a stubborn person. Try as I do to be Christian, part of me just wants to say screw off, I don't want anything from the jerk. The checks are so small, it's not worth the paper they are printed on. I think the last was less than $14 for 2 kids. Holy crap! Lets go shopping! LOSER. LOL. Whatever. I'm just glad he's out of the picture for good. payngabby@... wrote: That just sucks! I hope they eventually get him,at least for the back pay. Do you have his home address? I finally got a child support check! 1st one in over a yr. And a half. That was quick! I was so happy. If it comes every month it will really help us out.I know you could use it too and I think its wrong you havnt recieved anything for so long. My ex (same guy as check and army.lol.) he worked under the table for awile and when I found out I was peepd off and called child support and they said they couldnt do anything! Wth?! Just dosnt make sense!hugz,cassy Re: Feeling bummed by canes, walkers, power chairsI wish it were that

easy to call his superior. Around here they look out for "their own", kind of like cops do. KWIM? He is state side. Child support division keeps asking me to try and find him and where he's working. Apparently he was working for the state, not military, and he was paid off the books. I don't understand how they can do that.Anne Whitworth net> wrote: Okay - is he states side or in the sand box? Start calling post locator for the headquarters - if that doesn't work the post has a post sgt major - they don't like soldiers shirking their responsibilities There is also a Ministerial Alliance between the post and civilian town Call the chaplains raise hell - call the local DA and the child support division Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But IguessI

would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammarenhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Blessings, Trista2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free

Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AMBlessings, Trista2 Chronicles 7:14Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to

Join the Lawsuit

Guest guest

LoL! You made me giggle when you said holy crap lets go shopping.lol. I

know how you feel. Before I stopped getting cs my check was 25$. I was

so mad! I cant say it didnt help but cmon what the heck was it gonna

get? A couple grocerys? Sure wouldnt buy my daughters clothes she

needed,or shoes,or school supplies,or lunch $,well, you know.Im mad at

him in a way. Im glad hes getting his crap together by being in the

army but its like why couldnt he do that on his own? Now my daughter is

worried sick and misses him so much.Not to mention we are left with all

the responsibility as usual. I had to arrange everything for her to go

see him. Go to the school and meet with the principal,had to go 1/2

away for her army id,have to get the insurance going,everything! Its

frustrating.like hes getting off easy as usual! Argh! Exes suck!!

Lets be glad they arnt in our life and no amount of $ could replace

that feeling.:)

hugz,cassy

Re: Feeling

bummed by canes,

walkers, power chai

rs

When I asked at my local Child Support office, they said that the

military will NOT cooperate with them. My ex is currently active duty,

yet we see $20 or less per month. Not that it will matter anymore,

since he is no longer legally their father. Fat chance I'll ever see

him pay the huge amt. of $ he owes in back support. I hope it works out

better for Cassy than it has for us.

Smyelin groovy yahoo.com> wrote: {{{{{{{{Cassy}}}}}}}} I'm

so sorry things aren't going well with you and Rene. And I think it's

always wise, and very natural, to be sure and consider the options you

have. The Army and the child support you're owed... If you don't

see the CS coming very soon (both what is due each month, as well as

arrear payments), ya simply contact his Commanding Officer. You'll have

the money straight away. (And if you don't want to make the call,

anyone can on " his daughter's " behalf ).

HUGS, Challis

Feeling bummed by

canes, walkers, power chairs

I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I

guess

I

would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of

those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the

electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few

times--those kind of milestones.

How does everyone else feel about it?

hugs)))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar

enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to b

e considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date:

3/5/2008 9:50 AM

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

2 Chronicles 7:14 Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to

Join the Lawsuit