RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

t-shirtt Re: Sleep Study -- The Neuro visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had an EKG wire under my t-shirt. Then "I" pulled through 2 wires that went from my head down to the top of my foot.Wear a t-shirt don't buy anything for this. Tell them you'll pull the wires through cause you're a big girl and can handle that...LOL But wear an old t-shirt in case they get the glue on it. You will want to take a shower there in the morning. With my hair not quite to my shoulders I looked like Medusa...LOL My hair was sticking up all over. They supplied shampoo, soap and towels at mine.When is your test? I'm waiting on results for my 2nd one.hugs,ShirleySmyelin groovy wrote: Now shorts and a tee I can do. :o) They did say they prefer button up tops. Did they hook your top to wires? lol Challis The Neuro visitTo: "MSersLife" <MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com>Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 10:25 PM So, Friday we saw the Neuro. "We" means had his annual visit, I had my visit, and my Mom met the Neuro for her first visit. It was a family event! LOL And my Mom like him. This is her story to tell, when/if she's able lol, but I'm tickled that she liked him. With it being HER, with her experience, not me with my Mysterious Breastfeeding Illness hehe, I was glad to hear what she thought of him. :o) And she liked the nurse, who I liked way-back-when, but left and now is back "in the mornings only". Not a bit surprised. I really like this nurse! :o) For , all is well and Doc feels the memory and word problems suffers are due to the trauma from his tumor. Similar to what the beloved Neurosurgeon

said. Doc also feels that while it's not probable, it is possible 's "slow processing" he complains of might be due to the Trileptal. All in all, it's a good/better med and he'll stick with it (he'd been on Dilantin in the past). 's doing great. Separately.. . 's MRI and annual visit with the Neurosurgeon are in the process of being scheduled. He'll also get to see his old Neuro... BT Neuro... only saw him for that. I'm wonderful. LOL I get to have a Sleep Study. I'm so excited (no I'm not rofl). I'll have to find and buy "comfy, two piece sleepwear that, preferably, buttons up the front [top]". Dang it. LOLOL So maybe I'll be joining the ranks of CPAPers. Get ready to scootch over Jackie, Kate, et al... I may be getting a Sexy Darth Vader Mask, too! LOLOL Doc asked about me having

my Thyroid tested and I said I had (the basic, not T3 or T4, or whatever it is lol), and later I realized he meant in the last year because of the things my obstinate body has been doing. LOL, duh. I'd been thinking of seeking the tests from my PCP anyway, but asking here for more clarification of what tests I'm asking for first. LOL Right away Doc started talking fatigue meds. My insurance doesn't like to cover other meds. Of course they don't! LOL I asked what his thoughts were on other meds, if the Amantadine doesn't cut it (and it's not -- with the second dose added, I'm okay... not great, but okay...). He mentioned Adderall first. Wow, and did I not just say I wondered why I didn't hear of that one more for MS fatigue? LOL Then Provigil. He's tried RXing the latter for two people on my insurance and the insurance refused. I wasn't surprised.

But with the Adderall, if insurance refused, that's something I could pay for (remembering what Bacchi recently said -- wasn't it Bacchi? lol). But, we'll wait and see what the Sleep Study says. <shrug> The Sleep Study is already scheduled. They called the same day I saw the Neuro. I was a little surprised. Again, my insurance is usually a problem in that area and "it can take a while". LOL The big drawback of the Sleep Study is where it's done. The hospital in our area. Ugh. I told my Mom, "Great, they'll probably kill me. And everyone will say 'but she only went in for a sleep study'..." LOL Oh yeah... hehe, he asked about the Zoloft and when I told him I wasn't taking it, he gave me The Look and wanted to know why. LOL "Because it made me depressed". ROFL He thought it was good that I'd stopped

it. LOL And that is all. :o) Challis