RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If we all slept cross ways in her big king size bed we could get quite a few in there

Jackie

-- Re: Hello everyone

Ya'll come!!!

Re: Hello everyone> > > Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter"> and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the> best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a> hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) > Clara> > > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! > > >

Guest guest

If we all slept cross ways in her big king size bed we could get quite a few in there

Jackie

-- Re: Hello everyone

Ya'll come!!!

Re: Hello everyone> > > Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter"> and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the> best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a> hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) > Clara> > > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! > > >

Guest guest

But we'd have to be MUCH better friends! LOL

Aggie Bear (I like that)

Quoting Jackie Martell :

> If we all slept cross ways in her big king size bed we could get quite a

> few in there

> Jackie

>

> -- Re: Hello everyone

>

> Ya'll come!!!

> Re: Hello everyone

> >

> >

> > Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away

> liter "

> > and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is

> the

> > best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is

> a

> > hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS)))

> > Clara

> >

> >

> > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Aggie Bear (I like that)

Quoting Jackie Martell :

> few in there

> Jackie

>

>

> Ya'll come!!!

> >

> >

> liter "

> the

> a

> > Clara

> >

> >

> > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Aggie Bear (I like that)

Quoting Jackie Martell :

> few in there

> Jackie

>

>

> Ya'll come!!!

> >

> >

> liter "

> the

> a

> > Clara

> >

> >

> > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

You guys are too funny! I don't think my big bed or my Big room would house all of you wonderful loop friends...we are many now remember??

Chalk Bluff about 15 miles out of Uvalde would be a wonderful location if we wanted to meet there for a weekend get together...it has cabins and camping facilities and it is now, I think, in the off season, so it may be cheaper. It is on the beautiful Nueces river...but we will have to check this out with Kay and all the coordinators before we plan something like this....we sure don't want to breech any TOPS rules.

If everyone is serious let me know and I will ask Kay.

Elaine

Guest guest

You guys are too funny! I don't think my big bed or my Big room would house all of you wonderful loop friends...we are many now remember??

Chalk Bluff about 15 miles out of Uvalde would be a wonderful location if we wanted to meet there for a weekend get together...it has cabins and camping facilities and it is now, I think, in the off season, so it may be cheaper. It is on the beautiful Nueces river...but we will have to check this out with Kay and all the coordinators before we plan something like this....we sure don't want to breech any TOPS rules.

If everyone is serious let me know and I will ask Kay.

Elaine

Guest guest

OOOHHHH...now that would be cool!!!

Guest guest

OOOHHHH...now that would be cool!!!

Guest guest

Tell them MOM....Tell them about the SNAKES.....Yikes, I don't even know if we'd be safe in your room!!!!

Guest guest

Tell them MOM....Tell them about the SNAKES.....Yikes, I don't even know if we'd be safe in your room!!!!

Guest guest

Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge "toilet" that you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the bathroom.

Okay....just had to share! :)

BYE! GEORGE :)

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:33 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Well, rocks definitely go along with it!! And fire ants can make it a lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to the fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing to listen!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge "toilet" that you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the bathroom.

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:33 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Well, rocks definitely go along with it!! And fire ants can make it a lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to the fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing to listen!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

I can bring my guinieas! they'll take care of the snake problem LOL)

do they really? I have snakes also. Forever having to kill them in the yard. I could put up with Guineas but I sure do hate them snakes!!

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )

Guest guest

do they really? I have snakes also. Forever having to kill them in the yard. I could put up with Guineas but I sure do hate them snakes!!

Guest guest

Guest guest

Okay , you got us on the potty thingy, BUT can you give birth!!!

Can you make life??? (I would still like to be able to stand up and potty)

Aggie

Quoting Jr :

> Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the

> restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge " toilet " that

> you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you

> woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and

> I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the

> bathroom.

>

> Okay....just had to share! :)

>

> BYE! GEORGE :)

>

>

>

> Well, rocks definitely go along with it!! And fire ants can make it a

> lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to the

> fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook

> over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if

> anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing

> to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Okay , you got us on the potty thingy, BUT can you give birth!!!

Can you make life??? (I would still like to be able to stand up and potty)

Aggie

Quoting Jr :

> Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the

> restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge " toilet " that

> you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you

> woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and

> I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the

> bathroom.

>

> Okay....just had to share! :)

>

> BYE! GEORGE :)

>

>

>

> fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook

> over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if

> anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing

> to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Nope! :)

Oh lawd! Could you imagine me pregnant? You think I complain and whine

now? LOL!

Re: Hello everyone

>

>

> lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to

> the fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to

> cook over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if

> anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be

> willing to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

now? LOL!

>

>

> willing to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

now? LOL!

>

>

> willing to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Funny story....my dog Jordan will not use the bathroom in wet grass. I always say YOU ARE SUCH A GIRL (no offense) to her. When she finally goes she holds one leg up and gets this look on her face like EWWWWWWW. And then she lunges for the sidewalk and shakes it off. She's so spoiled and thinks she too good for a dirty, wet ground! LOL!

:)

-----Original Message-----From: Melody Moris Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 6:22 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

ROFL ! We went camping a lot when I was growing up and I'll tell ya......we had an outhouse that ...well....I'd rather "hover" in the bushes than use that thing! bushes tickling me vs those HUGE grand-daddy-longlegs tickling me....well....I'll take bushes ANY day ROFLOL!

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

RE: Hello everyone

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Funny story....my dog Jordan will not use the bathroom in wet grass. I always say YOU ARE SUCH A GIRL (no offense) to her. When she finally goes she holds one leg up and gets this look on her face like EWWWWWWW. And then she lunges for the sidewalk and shakes it off. She's so spoiled and thinks she too good for a dirty, wet ground! LOL!

:)

-----Original Message-----From: Melody Moris Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 6:22 AMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

ROFL ! We went camping a lot when I was growing up and I'll tell ya......we had an outhouse that ...well....I'd rather "hover" in the bushes than use that thing! bushes tickling me vs those HUGE grand-daddy-longlegs tickling me....well....I'll take bushes ANY day ROFLOL!

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

RE: Hello everyone

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Melody,

I have a Kandee dog too. Kandace Shuler is her full name, her mom

is Lulu Anne Shuler. Their names are bigger than they are. They

weigh 5-61/2 lbs.

Aggie

Quoting Melody Moris :

> MessageI bet your Jordan and my Candy would get along famously - they are

> both finicky potty prisses! LOL

>

> Melody Moris, Leader

> TOPS #TX 1454, Pleasanton

> http://www.texastops.org

>

>

>

> fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook over

> a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if anybody has any

> ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing to listen!!

>

> Clara

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

>

>

>

>

>