RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WELCOME TONYA!! You've come to the right place - we've got an amazing group of people here who have been down just about every weightloss road there is and I'm sure they are more than willing to help anytime!

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

Hello everyone

Greetings..My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any new tips for fighting the battle. Thanks for letting me in the bunch!TonyaEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

WELCOME TONYA!! You've come to the right place - we've got an amazing group of people here who have been down just about every weightloss road there is and I'm sure they are more than willing to help anytime!

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

Hello everyone

Greetings..My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any new tips for fighting the battle. Thanks for letting me in the bunch!TonyaEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Welcome Tonya....I am new to this loop too......but they are awfully nice

Teri in Texas TOPS #TX 1692 Fort Worth"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away,"

Guest guest

Teri in Texas TOPS #TX 1692 Fort Worth"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away,"

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Tonya, glad to see you on here, we are a great bunch here and you can get some good tips and some good laughs . I will be going to the slumber party with your mom this next week. I think we will be having a bunch of fun and come back all the wiser. Hopefully anyways.

Jackie

-- Hello everyone

Greetings..

My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am

Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as

the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any

new tips for fighting the battle.

Thanks for letting me in the bunch!

Tonya

Guest guest

Hi Tonya, glad to see you on here, we are a great bunch here and you can get some good tips and some good laughs . I will be going to the slumber party with your mom this next week. I think we will be having a bunch of fun and come back all the wiser. Hopefully anyways.

Jackie

-- Hello everyone

Greetings..

Tonya

Guest guest

Jackie

-- Hello everyone

Greetings..

Tonya

Guest guest

Hi Tonya, I believe we've met, but I'm not sure.

Deanna, I believe I met her also once a long time ago before your mom was area captain. Did you come to a workshop in San area and sing with her?

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )

Guest guest

Deanna, I believe I met her also once a long time ago before your mom was area captain. Did you come to a workshop in San area and sing with her?

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elaine,

Yep, I knew it was the day they announced you were area captain just couldn't remember it was Austin.

Guest guest

Elaine,

Yep, I knew it was the day they announced you were area captain just couldn't remember it was Austin.

Guest guest

Elaine,

Guest guest

Tonya came to one but I believe it was one in Austin and it was the day I was announced as Area Captain for San Area...but hey I have slept since then and maybe one of you two are right and I am wrong...but she should know and answer this question when she returns on Monday...

I will be at retreat...thinking about all of you along with Jackie.

Love to you all!

Elaine

Re: Hello everyone

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Tonya came to one but I believe it was one in Austin and it was the day I was announced as Area Captain for San Area...but hey I have slept since then and maybe one of you two are right and I am wrong...but she should know and answer this question when she returns on Monday...

I will be at retreat...thinking about all of you along with Jackie.

Love to you all!

Elaine

Guest guest

Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter" and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) Clara

Guest guest

Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter" and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) Clara

Guest guest

Hi Tonya, I believe we've met, but I'm not sure. Did you come, with your Mom, to a workshop in Bastrop several years ago? Anyway, welcome and we're glad you're here.

Hugs,

Deanna

Guest guest

Hi Tonya, I believe we've met, but I'm not sure. Did you come, with your Mom, to a workshop in Bastrop several years ago? Anyway, welcome and we're glad you're here.

Hugs,

Deanna

Guest guest

Hugs,

Deanna

Guest guest

Thank you Ms. Helen...looking forward to getting to know you and learning from the pro's.

Hello everyone> Greetings..>> My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am> Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as> the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any> new tips for fighting the battle.>> Thanks for letting me in the bunch!>> Tonya>>>>>> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!>

Guest guest

Thank you Ms. Helen...looking forward to getting to know you and learning from the pro's.

Hello everyone> Greetings..>> My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am> Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as> the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any> new tips for fighting the battle.>> Thanks for letting me in the bunch!>> Tonya>>>>>> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!>

Guest guest

I did come and sing with mom at a workshop a couple of years ago....I don't remember where...But I remember a group of people doing a skit "Monster Mash"...If that rings a bell...

Guest guest

I did come and sing with mom at a workshop a couple of years ago....I don't remember where...But I remember a group of people doing a skit "Monster Mash"...If that rings a bell...