RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ROFL .....I don't "do" tents myself anymore - but I will "rough it" with a pop up camper or an RV LOL

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

RE: Hello everyone

I have never been camping but, by the sound of it, doesn't want to go camping. We did pitch a tent by a river once but we only got like 3 hours of sleep before tubing the river all day the next day. I spent the whole night laying on rocks and listening to my friend snore in my ear. The next day ended up getting arrested for getting drunk in public and being 1 day shy of being 21. Boy...that's a trip he'll never forget. But I would like a plan a camping trip one day soon and "rough it" just once! LOL! Bug I can handle but no snakes or bears thank you.

:)

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 6:35 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Aggie, I'm with you!! I've NEVER figured out why anybody would want to sleep in a tent in a sleeping bag when you have a bed and refrigerator and potty at home!!! I got cured of "camping out" when I was very young - - and it rained for days on our "camp out" - - I said, "NEVER AGAIN", and I have lived by that promise ever since!!!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

ROFL .....I don't "do" tents myself anymore - but I will "rough it" with a pop up camper or an RV LOL

I have never been camping but, by the sound of it, doesn't want to go camping. We did pitch a tent by a river once but we only got like 3 hours of sleep before tubing the river all day the next day. I spent the whole night laying on rocks and listening to my friend snore in my ear. The next day ended up getting arrested for getting drunk in public and being 1 day shy of being 21. Boy...that's a trip he'll never forget. But I would like a plan a camping trip one day soon and "rough it" just once! LOL! Bug I can handle but no snakes or bears thank you.

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 6:35 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Aggie, I'm with you!! I've NEVER figured out why anybody would want to sleep in a tent in a sleeping bag when you have a bed and refrigerator and potty at home!!! I got cured of "camping out" when I was very young - - and it rained for days on our "camp out" - - I said, "NEVER AGAIN", and I have lived by that promise ever since!!!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

ummmmm......can we all say HOLIDAY INN??? heh heh

actually what makes it fun......IS ALL OF US TOGETHER! (right?)

Re: Hello everyone

Well, rocks definitely go along with it!! And fire ants can make it a lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to the fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing to listen!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

LOL hey Carol.....RV's and pop up campers have air conditioning <G>

I sure can't think of a thing fun about camping out.It would be so hot and I have hot flashes at night.Count me out.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

LOL hey Carol.....RV's and pop up campers have air conditioning <G>

I sure can't think of a thing fun about camping out.It would be so hot and I have hot flashes at night.Count me out.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Elaine,

Just make sure the cabins have air conditioning for Carol ROFL! (I'm kinda partial to air conditioning myself LOL_)

Re: Hello everyone> > > Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter"> and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the> best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a> hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) > Clara> > > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! > > >

Guest guest

Elaine,

Just make sure the cabins have air conditioning for Carol ROFL! (I'm kinda partial to air conditioning myself LOL_)

Re: Hello everyone> > > Hey, Elaine - - Hope you have a great time at retreat and come away "liter"> and totally inspired! I have never been to one, but everybody says it is the> best time ever!! I'd love to go to one of Teri Ord's retreats - - she is a> hoot! Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. (((HUGS))) > Clara> > > EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! > > >

Guest guest

Elaine,

Guest guest

ROFL Tonya!

We're TOPS members remember? We scare the scales right off those silly old snakes!! (actually I can bring my guinieas! they'll take care of the snake problem LOL)

Guest guest

ROFL Tonya!

We're TOPS members remember? We scare the scales right off those silly old snakes!! (actually I can bring my guinieas! they'll take care of the snake problem LOL)

Guest guest

ROFL Tonya!

Guest guest

ROFL ! We went camping a lot when I was growing up and I'll tell ya......we had an outhouse that ...well....I'd rather "hover" in the bushes than use that thing! bushes tickling me vs those HUGE grand-daddy-longlegs tickling me....well....I'll take bushes ANY day ROFLOL!

Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge "toilet" that you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the bathroom.

Okay....just had to share! :)

BYE! GEORGE :)

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:33 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Well, rocks definitely go along with it!! And fire ants can make it a lot of fun! And when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity, that adds to the fun! And finding a place to go potty is loads of fun! Trying to cook over a fire or even on a camp stove is just loads of fun! But if anybody has any ideas for what they think makes it fun, I'll be willing to listen!!

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

ROFL ! We went camping a lot when I was growing up and I'll tell ya......we had an outhouse that ...well....I'd rather "hover" in the bushes than use that thing! bushes tickling me vs those HUGE grand-daddy-longlegs tickling me....well....I'll take bushes ANY day ROFLOL!

Well, as you know, I (being a guy) didn't have a problem going to the restroom on our camping trip! LOL! We were close to a huge "toilet" that you shouldn't use as an actual toilet but, alas, we did. I feel for you woman because you must sit or hover. I have been in some bathrooms and I'm like OH MY GOSH I couldn't imagine if I had to sit to use the bathroom.

-----Original Message-----From: Clara Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:33 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Hello everyone

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

absolutely! they keep those snakes at bay and don't take much in the way of care either :)

I can bring my guinieas! they'll take care of the snake problem LOL)

do they really? I have snakes also. Forever having to kill them in the yard. I could put up with Guineas but I sure do hate them snakes!!

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

I bet your Jordan and my Candy would get along famously - they are both finicky potty prisses! LOL

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

I bet your Jordan and my Candy would get along famously - they are both finicky potty prisses! LOL

Clara

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!! EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Tonya, we are really glad to have you join us. Here

is wishing you the best.

Helon

Abilene

Hello everyone

> Greetings..

>

> My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am

> Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as

> the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any

> new tips for fighting the battle.

>

> Thanks for letting me in the bunch!

>

> Tonya

>

>

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

Guest guest

is wishing you the best.

Helon

Abilene

Hello everyone

> Greetings..

>

>

>

> Tonya

>

>

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

Guest guest

is wishing you the best.

Helon

Abilene

Hello everyone

> Greetings..

>

>

>

> Tonya

>

>

>

>

>

> EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

>

Guest guest

Welcome beautiful daughter!

This is the place you can just sit back and relax among friends that are ever ready to help you with our common problem.

For everyone's information, Tonya is not a TOPS member, but is well acquainted with TOPS having been in TOPS when she was about 7 and again at age 18...but right now her schedule prevents her from participating in any kind of local chapter and she is trying to lose some weight.... so I asked Melody if she could join us.

Now....she will have to share any other info about herself that she wishes too...Mama is done! LOL

Hugs,

Elaine

Hello everyone

Greetings..My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any new tips for fighting the battle. Thanks for letting me in the bunch!TonyaEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

This is the place you can just sit back and relax among friends that are ever ready to help you with our common problem.

For everyone's information, Tonya is not a TOPS member, but is well acquainted with TOPS having been in TOPS when she was about 7 and again at age 18...but right now her schedule prevents her from participating in any kind of local chapter and she is trying to lose some weight.... so I asked Melody if she could join us.

Now....she will have to share any other info about herself that she wishes too...Mama is done! LOL

Hugs,

Elaine

Hello everyone

Greetings..My mom told me to introduce myself...So.......Hello all, I am Tonya...Elaine Luce's daughter...I guess I am in the same boat as the rest of the group...Just looking for a little support and any new tips for fighting the battle. Thanks for letting me in the bunch!TonyaEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Hugs,

Elaine

Hello everyone

Guest guest

WELCOME TONYA!! You've come to the right place - we've got an amazing group of people here who have been down just about every weightloss road there is and I'm sure they are more than willing to help anytime!

Hello everyone