RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have heard of women who get over fibromyalgia.

Lynda

At 09:37 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

>I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like

>symptoms during and after having implants is the

>same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they

>will " always have it " and that it " can't be

>cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>I just don't know whether I should just accept

>it and stop " waiting " to get better, or if it is

>possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary.

>

>I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better

>now than with implants, I still have a lot of

>muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the

>time. I have to be really careful to monitor how

>much energy I expend, or I suffer for days.

>Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>

>Bindi

>

>

>

Guest guest

Bindi, I'd say typical post-explant recovery symptoms. I was sick for much longer than 10 months after explant. I can clearly remember moving into our new home--this was 18 months post explant--and feeling so sick that I seriously wondered if I would ever be normal again. I slept outside in a tent in our dirt backyard because I didn't want to expose myself to "new home" outgassing. I would go to Target to shop for new items for our new home and the minute I entered the store I wanted to turn right back around and go home because I felt so sick and poisoned. I had already thought I was through the worst of my illness, but I was not. I had plateaued in my healing and I needed a kick start. I cried alot, was depressed at times, but I would not give up. Just when I would feel like giving up, I asked God to help me and I would find a little more strength to go on another day. Finally, I

decided that since I had plateau'd, I needed to do something else to kick start my healing. I found that with fasting. I got rashes on my breasts with fasting, so I knew that I still had toxins in my body. I fasted in regular intervals for several months and each time I got a rash on my breasts. I fasted until I no longer got the rash. After that, things started looking up. So, I would not say that your symptoms are final, and while I know that we all heal at different rates and in different ways, I would say that you should give it more time. Don't throw in the towel and accept a fibromyalgia diagnosis. If you have any hope left, (and I think we all need to have hope), keep on believing that you can get rid of the toxicity in your body, and work on new detoxing methods to help prod your body into greater levels of healing. It all takes time, tenacity, and tender care. You'll get there. Hugs, Pattyfreebindi <bindi@...> wrote: I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told. I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get

better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary. I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms? Bindi

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Patty,

Thanks for the very thoughtful response. It gives me hope, it really does, to know your story.

I guess I am impatient, and need to bolster my faith in my potential healing. It is challenging, especially with my last child growing up, I so much want to be there for her with energy and spirit.

I am eating very cleanly, no drugs, walk every day. But I obviously need to take it to the next level. I am going to do more detoxing therapies and see how I do.

Thanks for the support! You are a star to point towards.

Bindi

Bindi,

I'd say typical post-explant recovery symptoms. I was sick for much longer than 10 months after explant. I can clearly remember moving into our new home--this was 18 months post explant--and feeling so sick that I seriously wondered if I would ever be normal again. I slept outside in a tent in our dirt backyard because I didn't want to expose myself to "new home" outgassing. I would go to Target to shop for new items for our new home and the minute I entered the store I wanted to turn right back around and go home because I felt so sick and poisoned. I had already thought I was through the worst of my illness, but I was not. I had plateaued in my healing and I needed a kick start. I cried alot, was depressed at times, but I would not give up. Just when I would feel like giving up, I asked God to help me and I would find a little more strength to go on another day.

Finally, I decided that since I had plateau'd, I needed to do something else to kick start my healing. I found that with fasting. I got rashes on my breasts with fasting, so I knew that I still had toxins in my body. I fasted in regular intervals for several months and each time I got a rash on my breasts. I fasted until I no longer got the rash. After that, things started looking up.

So, I would not say that your symptoms are final, and while I know that we all heal at different rates and in different ways, I would say that you should give it more time. Don't throw in the towel and accept a fibromyalgia diagnosis. If you have any hope left, (and I think we all need to have hope), keep on believing that you can get rid of the toxicity in your body, and work on new detoxing methods to help prod your body into greater levels of healing. It all takes time, tenacity, and tender care. You'll get there.

Hugs,

Pattyfreebindi <bindiaaahawk> wrote:

I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.

I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary.

I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

Bindi

Guest guest

Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certain

symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, there

are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that those

of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand the

reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibro

is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing my

diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

Kenda

> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and that

> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are

> temporary.

>

> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for

> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>

> Bindi

>

Guest guest

I am one who has. Detox, detox, detox....

Kenda

> I have heard of women who get over fibromyalgia.

>

> Lynda

>

>

> At 09:37 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

>

>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like

>> symptoms during and after having implants is the

>> same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they

>> will " always have it " and that it " can't be

>> cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>> I just don't know whether I should just accept

>> it and stop " waiting " to get better, or if it is

>> possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary.

>>

>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better

>> now than with implants, I still have a lot of

>> muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the

>> time. I have to be really careful to monitor how

>> much energy I expend, or I suffer for days.

>> Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>

>> Bindi

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't have fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of "tender points" on the body. If a person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed with FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they were invisible bruises!

There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a system-wide cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus allow cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but still haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small meals, lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

Anyone else tried this?

Bindi

Bindi

Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form ofdefinitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certainsymptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, thereare many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that thoseof us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand thereason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibrois likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up myliver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing mydiet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totallysymptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.Kenda> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that> it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are> temporary.> > I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?> > Bindi>

Guest guest

My next door neighbor also has Fibro, and we compare notes and treatments all the time. She said that her doctor said that the Guifenisin (sp?) is the very best treatment for it. She tried it, and she said there is a strict diet that you have to go by, and the die-off symptoms are really bad....you feel much worse for quite awhile. She said she was tired of feeling bad, so she quit using it. I've never tried it myself, because I'm not very good at sticking to a particular diet.freebindi <bindi@...> wrote: I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't have fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of "tender points" on the body. If a person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed with FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they were invisible bruises! There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a system-wide cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus allow cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but still haven't.

He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small meals, lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies). Anyone else tried this? Bindi Bindi Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form ofdefinitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certainsymptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, thereare many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that thoseof us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand thereason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibrois likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up myliver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing mydiet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totallysymptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.Kenda> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and

after> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that> it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are> temporary.> > I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?> > Bindi>

Guest guest

That's something I've been meaning to ask. Ok, after explant, exactly how long does one need to detox? I mean-are we going to be doing cleanses and going to saunas for the rest of our lives, a month, a few weeks, a few years.....how long till we can stop? Sorry-I sound so whiny...I haven't even had mine removed yet and am already griping about spending yet more money on detoxing! lolKenda Skaggs <skaggs@...> wrote: I am one who has. Detox, detox, detox....Kenda> I

have heard of women who get over fibromyalgia.> > Lynda> > > At 09:37 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:> >> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like>> symptoms during and after having implants is the>> same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they>> will "always have it" and that it "can't be>> cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.>> I just don't know whether I should just accept>> it and stop "waiting" to get better, or if it is>> possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary.>> >> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better>> now than with implants, I still have a lot of>> muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the>> time. I have to be really careful to monitor how>> much energy I

expend, or I suffer for days.>> Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?>> >> Bindi>> >> >> > > >

All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

That is a highly toxic treatment for fungus. I

think there are better solutions.

Lynda

At 11:04 AM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

>My next door neighbor also has Fibro, and we

>compare notes and treatments all the time. She

>said that her doctor said that the Guifenisin

>(sp?) is the very best treatment for it. She

>tried it, and she said there is a strict diet

>that you have to go by, and the die-off symptoms

>are really bad....you feel much worse for quite

>awhile. She said she was tired of feeling bad,

>so she quit using it. I've never tried it

>myself, because I'm not very good at sticking to a particular diet.

>

>freebindi <bindi@...> wrote:

>I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want

>to believe it I don't have fibro. It's

>interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS

>as legitimate disorders. They do have a specific

>method of diagnosing FMS besides symptomology:

>they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on

>the body. If a person has these eighteen painful

>areas, they are positively diagnosed with FMS. I

>have those 18 points and I never knew what they

>were, thought they were invisible bruises!

>

>There is one researcher who says that FMS is

>caused by a disturbance in phosphate metabolism,

>causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

>system-wide cell energy deprivation. It can be

>triggered by trauma to the body. His protocol,

>guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate

>excretion and thus allow cells to generate

>energy properly. I've been thinking of trying

>it, but still haven't. He usually recommends a

>hypoglycemic diet along with it (small meals,

>lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>

>Anyone else tried this?

>

>Bindi

>

>Bindi

> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>

>Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certain

>symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, there

>are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that those

>of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand the

>reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibro

>is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

>liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing my

>diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

>symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>

>Kenda

>

> > I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> > having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> > diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they

> will " always have it " and that

> > it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> > I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

> > better, or if it is possible that these aches

> and pains and other symptoms are

> > temporary.

> >

> > I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

> > still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

> > have to be really careful to monitor how much

> energy I expend, or I suffer for

> > days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

> >

> > Bindi

> >

>

>

>

>How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

>

Guest guest

Yeah, I heard that the intial worsening of symptoms is not pleasant. But supposedly one gets better and better over time. I've read posts from ladies in a Guai support group who are backpacking and running and working full-time and have their lives back again. I just don't know which way to go sometimes.

Bindi

Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form ofdefinitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certainsymptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, thereare many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that thoseof us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand thereason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibrois likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up myliver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing mydiet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totallysymptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.Kenda> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that> it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are> temporary.> > I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer for> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?> > Bindi>

Guest guest

Hi Bindi,

I was diagnosed by the trigger point test as well but really, it is a

symptom-based diagnosis. There is nothing conclusive, like a blood test to

show you have fibro. A normal, healthy person can test positive for fibro

if they have enough tightness in certain muscle groups.

I have read all about the guaifensin treatment but would recommend against

it because more drugs will only congest the liver more. If trauma was the

cause of your fibro symptoms it would make more sense. Since we know it is

liver toxicity due to implants, detoxing would likely be your best bet to

being symptom free. Do you take specific detox supplements?

Kenda

> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't have

> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed with

> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they were

> invisible bruises!

>

> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a system-wide

> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus allow

> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but still

> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small meals,

> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>

> Anyone else tried this?

>

> Bindi

>

> Bindi

>

>

> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certain

> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, there

> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that those

> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand the

> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibro

> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing my

> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>

> Kenda

>

>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and that

>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms

>> are

>> temporary.

>>

>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer

>> for

>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>

>> Bindi

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Well, for me, it will be life-long. It needn't be expensive though, I

started with a supplement called Adva-Clear by Metagenics. It worked great!

I have moved on to stronger liver supplements now but would highly recommend

Adva-Clear for someone starting out. For those of us with weakened livers,

they tend to stay that way. :(

Kenda

> That's something I've been meaning to ask. Ok, after explant, exactly how

> long does one need to detox? I mean-are we going to be doing cleanses and

> going to saunas for the rest of our lives, a month, a few weeks, a few

> years.....how long till we can stop? Sorry-I sound so whiny...I haven't even

> had mine removed yet and am already griping about spending yet more money on

> detoxing! lol

>

> Kenda Skaggs <skaggs@...> wrote: I am one who has. Detox,

> detox, detox....

>

> Kenda

>

>> I have heard of women who get over fibromyalgia.

>>

>> Lynda

>>

>>

>> At 09:37 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

>>

>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like

>>> symptoms during and after having implants is the

>>> same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they

>>> will " always have it " and that it " can't be

>>> cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept

>>> it and stop " waiting " to get better, or if it is

>>> possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms are temporary.

>>>

>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better

>>> now than with implants, I still have a lot of

>>> muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the

>>> time. I have to be really careful to monitor how

>>> much energy I expend, or I suffer for days.

>>> Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>

>>> Bindi

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done

> faster.

Guest guest

I was told by my ND that drugs only contribute to the problem with fibro. A

drug-free approach would be much better overall.

Kenda

> That is a highly toxic treatment for fungus. I

> think there are better solutions.

>

> Lynda

>

> At 11:04 AM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

>

>> My next door neighbor also has Fibro, and we

>> compare notes and treatments all the time. She

>> said that her doctor said that the Guifenisin

>> (sp?) is the very best treatment for it. She

>> tried it, and she said there is a strict diet

>> that you have to go by, and the die-off symptoms

>> are really bad....you feel much worse for quite

>> awhile. She said she was tired of feeling bad,

>> so she quit using it. I've never tried it

>> myself, because I'm not very good at sticking to a particular diet.

>>

>> freebindi <bindi@...> wrote:

>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want

>> to believe it I don't have fibro. It's

>> interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS

>> as legitimate disorders. They do have a specific

>> method of diagnosing FMS besides symptomology:

>> they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on

>> the body. If a person has these eighteen painful

>> areas, they are positively diagnosed with FMS. I

>> have those 18 points and I never knew what they

>> were, thought they were invisible bruises!

>>

>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is

>> caused by a disturbance in phosphate metabolism,

>> causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

>> system-wide cell energy deprivation. It can be

>> triggered by trauma to the body. His protocol,

>> guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate

>> excretion and thus allow cells to generate

>> energy properly. I've been thinking of trying

>> it, but still haven't. He usually recommends a

>> hypoglycemic diet along with it (small meals,

>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>>

>> Anyone else tried this?

>>

>> Bindi

>>

>> Bindi

>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>>

>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has certain

>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such, there

>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that those

>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand the

>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had fibro

>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing my

>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>

>> Kenda

>>

>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they

>> will " always have it " and that

>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches

>> and pains and other symptoms are

>>> temporary.

>>>

>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much

>> energy I expend, or I suffer for

>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>

>>> Bindi

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger¹s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Bindi,

I backpack, cycle, weight train, have my life back 100% and no drugs and am

healthier at 46 than I have ever been. Trust on this one, you really need

to detox. Your implants poisoned your body and liver.

Kenda

> Yeah, I heard that the intial worsening of symptoms is not pleasant. But

> supposedly one gets better and better over time. I've read posts from ladies

> in a Guai support group who are backpacking and running and working full-time

> and have their lives back again. I just don't know which way to go sometimes.

> Bindi

>

>

> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> certain

> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> there

> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

> those

> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

> the

> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

> fibro

> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing

> my

> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>

> Kenda

>

>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and that

>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms

>> are

>> temporary.

>>

>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer

>> for

>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>

>> Bindi

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

>

>

Guest guest

Well Kenda, I'll listen to your good advice and try some focused detoxing and see what happens. I can always do the guai at some later date as a last resort. Can you tell me again the name of the detoxing formula you recommended a while back? I can't seem to find that email. I do use alot of super potent nutrient-rich foods, but nothing specifically for detoxifying. i did order a milk thistle formula.

Bindi

Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness> > > Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has> certain> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,> there> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that> those> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand> the> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had> fibro> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing> my> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.> > Kenda> >> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will "always have it" and that>> it "can't be cured, only managed." This is what I have been told.>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop "waiting" to get>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms>> are>> temporary.>> >> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer>> for>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?>> >> Bindi>> > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> >

Guest guest

I used Adva-Clear by Metagenics. I bought it at myhealthfirst.com. I eat a

lot of nutrient-rich foods as well but find it's just not enough. You need

to get the garbage out and Adva-Clear will do it. Be patient, it could take

several months. As I have said previously, I take liver detoxifying

supplements daily and will for the rest of my life. It's that important to

my health.

Kenda

> Well Kenda, I'll listen to your good advice and try some focused detoxing and

> see what happens. I can always do the guai at some later date as a last

> resort. Can you tell me again the name of the detoxing formula you recommended

> a while back? I can't seem to find that email. I do use alot of super potent

> nutrient-rich foods, but nothing specifically for detoxifying. i did order a

> milk thistle formula.

> Bindi

>>

>>

>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

>> certain

>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

>> there

>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

>> those

>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

>> the

>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

>> fibro

>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing

>> my

>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>

>> Kenda

>>

>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and that

>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms

>>> are

>>> temporary.

>>>

>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer

>>> for

>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>

>>> Bindi

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------

>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I have to disagree here. Our bodies are great detox machines. I have done

nothing

special since my 20 year old ruptured implants were removed. I am eating

properly now,

and that is all. My health has radically improved, and I was very very sick. I

know women

who have spent a fortune on 'natural' products that do no good at all. We have

no proof

that any of this detox is useful or even safe.

I also really worry about people here giving medical advice. We can certainly

suggest what

helped us, but to tell someone else what they need to do is crossing a line,

imho.

Sorry if I sound put out here, but I think it is dangerous to tell women what

they 'need' to

do.

> >

> > I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

have

> > fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> > disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> > symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

> > person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed with

> > FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

were

> > invisible bruises!

> >

> > There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

> > phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a system-wide

> > cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> > protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

allow

> > cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

still

> > haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

meals,

> > lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

> >

> > Anyone else tried this?

> >

> > Bindi

> >

> > Bindi

> > Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

> >

> >

> > Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> > definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> > certain

> > symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> > there

> > are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

> > those

> > of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

> > the

> > reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

> > fibro

> > is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

my

> > liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

changing

> > my

> > diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

> > symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

> >

> > Kenda

> >

> >> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> >> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> >> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

that

> >> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> >> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

> >> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms

> >> are

> >> temporary.

> >>

> >> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

> >> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

> >> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer

> >> for

> >> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

> >>

> >> Bindi

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

> > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I have to say that my Naturopath helped me detox with natural

products, and I am certain that that detox saved my life.

And no one here is giving medical advice, just our own opinions.

Lynda

At 08:13 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

>I have to disagree here. Our bodies are great detox machines. I have

>done nothing

>special since my 20 year old ruptured implants were removed. I am

>eating properly now,

>and that is all. My health has radically improved, and I was very

>very sick. I know women

>who have spent a fortune on 'natural' products that do no good at

>all. We have no proof

>that any of this detox is useful or even safe.

>

>I also really worry about people here giving medical advice. We can

>certainly suggest what

>helped us, but to tell someone else what they need to do is crossing

>a line, imho.

>

>Sorry if I sound put out here, but I think it is dangerous to tell

>women what they 'need' to

>do.

>

>

> > >

> > > I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't have

> > > fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> > > disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> > > symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the

> body. If a

> > > person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively

> diagnosed with

> > > FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were,

> thought they were

> > > invisible bruises!

> > >

> > > There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

> > > phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in

> a system-wide

> > > cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> > > protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion

> and thus allow

> > > cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying

> it, but still

> > > haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with

> it (small meals,

> > > lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

> > >

> > > Anyone else tried this?

> > >

> > > Bindi

> > >

> > > Bindi

> > > Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

> > >

> > >

> > > Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> > > definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> > > certain

> > > symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> > > there

> > > are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

> > > those

> > > of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

> > > the

> > > reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

> > > fibro

> > > is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

> > > liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing

> > > my

> > > diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

> > > symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

> > >

> > > Kenda

> > >

> > >> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> > >> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> > >> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always

> have it " and that

> > >> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> > >> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop

> " waiting " to get

> > >> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and

> other symptoms

> > >> are

> > >> temporary.

> > >>

> > >> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with

> implants, I

> > >> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted

> all the time. I

> > >> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend,

> or I suffer

> > >> for

> > >> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

> > >>

> > >> Bindi

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

>----------------------------------------------------------

>--

> > > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low

> PC-to-Phone call rates.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Molly,

I understand your position, and you are correct, I should have chosen

different words. I am not a doctor and have never purported to be one. All

of my recommendations are given based on my own personal experience. I

will be more clear in the future and state that I am not a doctor and this

is what has worked for me.

With all due respect though, I do have to say that detoxing for some of us

is the difference between our health improving and it returning to normal

and wellness. I was very ill 10 years ago with many of the same ailments

implanted women have, trying the same treatments. Today, after years of

doctor-led detoxing, I am now healthier and stronger than I have ever been

in my lifetime. I realize that not all women here can afford the luxury of

an ND so I try to help out with what I have learned through my own personal

journey. I would venture to say if all women had access to the quality

medical care I have through my ND, there would be far more success with

natural products. You are right, at times natural products don't work, just

as allopathic medicine doesn't always work. Since most people don't see an

ND or purchase pharmacy-grade supplements, I'm not surprised at the failure

rate of natural products.

As far as proof that detox methods work, I have proof, both personal and

through my doctor.

Kenda

> I have to disagree here. Our bodies are great detox machines. I have done

> nothing

> special since my 20 year old ruptured implants were removed. I am eating

> properly now,

> and that is all. My health has radically improved, and I was very very sick.

> I know women

> who have spent a fortune on 'natural' products that do no good at all. We

> have no proof

> that any of this detox is useful or even safe.

>

> I also really worry about people here giving medical advice. We can certainly

> suggest what

> helped us, but to tell someone else what they need to do is crossing a line,

> imho.

>

> Sorry if I sound put out here, but I think it is dangerous to tell women what

> they 'need' to

> do.

>

>

>>>

>>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

>>> have

>>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

>>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

>>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

>>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed with

>>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

>>> were

>>> invisible bruises!

>>>

>>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

>>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a system-wide

>>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

>>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

>>> allow

>>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

>>> still

>>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

>>> meals,

>>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>>>

>>> Anyone else tried this?

>>>

>>> Bindi

>>>

>>> Bindi

>>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>>>

>>>

>>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

>>> certain

>>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

>>> there

>>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

>>> those

>>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

>>> the

>>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

>>> fibro

>>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

>>> my

>>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

>>> changing

>>> my

>>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

>>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>>

>>> Kenda

>>>

>>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

>>>> that

>>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to get

>>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other symptoms

>>>> are

>>>> temporary.

>>>>

>>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants, I

>>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

>>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I suffer

>>>> for

>>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>>

>>>> Bindi

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

>>> rates.

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

My experience is the same. I felt like a walking time bomb, with illnesses

piling on top of illnesses. My fear was a fatal disease because of the

weakened state my immune system was in. My body simply couldn't deal with

the level of toxicity it had. Today I am stronger and healthier than ever,

thanks to my ND and detoxing.

Kenda

> I have to say that my Naturopath helped me detox with natural

> products, and I am certain that that detox saved my life.

>

> And no one here is giving medical advice, just our own opinions.

>

> Lynda

>

>

> At 08:13 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

>

>> I have to disagree here. Our bodies are great detox machines. I have

>> done nothing

>> special since my 20 year old ruptured implants were removed. I am

>> eating properly now,

>> and that is all. My health has radically improved, and I was very

>> very sick. I know women

>> who have spent a fortune on 'natural' products that do no good at

>> all. We have no proof

>> that any of this detox is useful or even safe.

>>

>> I also really worry about people here giving medical advice. We can

>> certainly suggest what

>> helped us, but to tell someone else what they need to do is crossing

>> a line, imho.

>>

>> Sorry if I sound put out here, but I think it is dangerous to tell

>> women what they 'need' to

>> do.

>>

>>

>>>>

>>>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't have

>>>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

>>>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

>>>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the

>> body. If a

>>>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively

>> diagnosed with

>>>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were,

>> thought they were

>>>> invisible bruises!

>>>>

>>>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

>>>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in

>> a system-wide

>>>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

>>>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion

>> and thus allow

>>>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying

>> it, but still

>>>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with

>> it (small meals,

>>>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>>>>

>>>> Anyone else tried this?

>>>>

>>>> Bindi

>>>>

>>>> Bindi

>>>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>>>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

>>>> certain

>>>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

>>>> there

>>>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

>>>> those

>>>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

>>>> the

>>>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

>>>> fibro

>>>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up my

>>>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took changing

>>>> my

>>>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

>>>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>>>

>>>> Kenda

>>>>

>>>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always

>> have it " and that

>>>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop

>> " waiting " to get

>>>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and

>> other symptoms

>>>>> are

>>>>> temporary.

>>>>>

>>>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with

>> implants, I

>>>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted

>> all the time. I

>>>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend,

>> or I suffer

>>>>> for

>>>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>>>

>>>>> Bindi

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------

>> --

>>>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low

>> PC-to-Phone call rates.

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I didn't mean to sound so harsh, Kendra. I'm sorry.

It concerns me that so many women who have little money spend it on things of

dubious

benefit.

And yes, there are many things in traditional medicine that are worthless.

There is a lot of

money in pharmaceuticals, for example, that are often dangerous. But there is

also a lot

of money in 'natural' preparations that may be equally dangerous.

For example, I have read some alarming reports that coffee enemas are harmful.

I don't

know if they are or are not, but I know I will never use one.

> >>>

> >>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

> >>> have

> >>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> >>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> >>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

> >>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed

with

> >>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

> >>> were

> >>> invisible bruises!

> >>>

> >>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance

in

> >>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

system-wide

> >>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> >>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

> >>> allow

> >>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

> >>> still

> >>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

> >>> meals,

> >>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

> >>>

> >>> Anyone else tried this?

> >>>

> >>> Bindi

> >>>

> >>> Bindi

> >>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> >>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> >>> certain

> >>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> >>> there

> >>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe

that

> >>> those

> >>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't

understand

> >>> the

> >>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I

had

> >>> fibro

> >>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

> >>> my

> >>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

> >>> changing

> >>> my

> >>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was

totally

> >>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

> >>>

> >>> Kenda

> >>>

> >>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> >>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> >>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

> >>>> that

> >>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> >>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to

get

> >>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other

symptoms

> >>>> are

> >>>> temporary.

> >>>>

> >>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants,

I

> >>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time.

I

> >>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I

suffer

> >>>> for

> >>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

> >>>>

> >>>> Bindi

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >

> > --

> >>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> >>> rates.

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I didn't mean to sound so harsh, Kendra. I'm sorry.

It concerns me that so many women who have little money spend it on things of

dubious

benefit.

And yes, there are many things in traditional medicine that are worthless.

There is a lot of

money in pharmaceuticals, for example, that are often dangerous. But there is

also a lot

of money in 'natural' preparations that may be equally dangerous.

For example, I have read some alarming reports that coffee enemas are harmful.

I don't

know if they are or are not, but I know I will never use one.

> >>>

> >>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

> >>> have

> >>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> >>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> >>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

> >>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed

with

> >>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

> >>> were

> >>> invisible bruises!

> >>>

> >>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance

in

> >>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

system-wide

> >>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> >>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

> >>> allow

> >>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

> >>> still

> >>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

> >>> meals,

> >>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

> >>>

> >>> Anyone else tried this?

> >>>

> >>> Bindi

> >>>

> >>> Bindi

> >>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> >>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> >>> certain

> >>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> >>> there

> >>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe

that

> >>> those

> >>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't

understand

> >>> the

> >>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I

had

> >>> fibro

> >>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

> >>> my

> >>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

> >>> changing

> >>> my

> >>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was

totally

> >>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

> >>>

> >>> Kenda

> >>>

> >>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> >>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> >>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

> >>>> that

> >>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> >>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to

get

> >>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other

symptoms

> >>>> are

> >>>> temporary.

> >>>>

> >>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants,

I

> >>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time.

I

> >>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I

suffer

> >>>> for

> >>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

> >>>>

> >>>> Bindi

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >

> > --

> >>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> >>> rates.

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I wouldn't recommend something of dubious benefit. The products I recommend

are tried and true, worked for me and are reasonably priced. I don't want

women to go out and waste their money, which is why I made the

recommendation.

All products can be dangerous for some people. It's a risk we take with

everything we put in our mouths.

Kenda

> I didn't mean to sound so harsh, Kendra. I'm sorry.

>

> It concerns me that so many women who have little money spend it on things of

> dubious

> benefit.

>

> And yes, there are many things in traditional medicine that are worthless.

> There is a lot of

> money in pharmaceuticals, for example, that are often dangerous. But there is

> also a lot

> of money in 'natural' preparations that may be equally dangerous.

>

> For example, I have read some alarming reports that coffee enemas are harmful.

> I don't

> know if they are or are not, but I know I will never use one.

>

>

>>>>>

>>>>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

>>>>> have

>>>>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

>>>>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

>>>>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

>>>>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed

>>>>> with

>>>>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

>>>>> were

>>>>> invisible bruises!

>>>>>

>>>>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance

>>>>> in

>>>>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

>>>>> system-wide

>>>>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

>>>>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

>>>>> allow

>>>>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

>>>>> still

>>>>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

>>>>> meals,

>>>>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>>>>>

>>>>> Anyone else tried this?

>>>>>

>>>>> Bindi

>>>>>

>>>>> Bindi

>>>>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>>>>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

>>>>> certain

>>>>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

>>>>> there

>>>>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe

>>>>> that

>>>>> those

>>>>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't

>>>>> understand

>>>>> the

>>>>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I

>>>>> had

>>>>> fibro

>>>>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

>>>>> my

>>>>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

>>>>> changing

>>>>> my

>>>>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was

>>>>> totally

>>>>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>>>>

>>>>> Kenda

>>>>>

>>>>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>>>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>>>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

>>>>>> that

>>>>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>>>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to

>>>>>> get

>>>>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other

>>>>>> symptoms

>>>>>> are

>>>>>> temporary.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants,

>>>>>> I

>>>>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time.

>>>>>> I

>>>>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I

>>>>>> suffer

>>>>>> for

>>>>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Bindi

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>

>>> --

>>>>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

>>>>> rates.

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

There is a lot of money in natural preparations. The problem is that not

all women can afford to see a quality ND to get high quality pharmaceutical

grade supplements. Many of the health food store quality supplements are

junk, which is why they don't work. They aren't regulated and don't even

have to contain what the label states. A good reason for pharmaceutical

grade supplements from companies that monitor their quality.

Kenda

>

> And yes, there are many things in traditional medicine that are worthless.

> There is a lot of

> money in pharmaceuticals, for example, that are often dangerous. But there is

> also a lot

> of money in 'natural' preparations that may be equally dangerous.

>

> For example, I have read some alarming reports that coffee enemas are harmful.

> I don't

> know if they are or are not, but I know I will never use one.

>

>

>>>>>

>>>>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

>>>>> have

>>>>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

>>>>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

>>>>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of " tender points " on the body. If a

>>>>> person has these eighteen painful areas, they are positively diagnosed

>>>>> with

>>>>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never knew what they were, thought they

>>>>> were

>>>>> invisible bruises!

>>>>>

>>>>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance

>>>>> in

>>>>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate build-up, resulting in a

>>>>> system-wide

>>>>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

>>>>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to regulate phosphate excretion and thus

>>>>> allow

>>>>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

>>>>> still

>>>>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

>>>>> meals,

>>>>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

>>>>>

>>>>> Anyone else tried this?

>>>>>

>>>>> Bindi

>>>>>

>>>>> Bindi

>>>>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

>>>>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

>>>>> certain

>>>>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

>>>>> there

>>>>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe

>>>>> that

>>>>> those

>>>>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't

>>>>> understand

>>>>> the

>>>>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I

>>>>> had

>>>>> fibro

>>>>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

>>>>> my

>>>>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

>>>>> changing

>>>>> my

>>>>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was

>>>>> totally

>>>>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

>>>>>

>>>>> Kenda

>>>>>

>>>>>> I was just curious if having fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

>>>>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

>>>>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that they will " always have it " and

>>>>>> that

>>>>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

>>>>>> I just don't know whether I should just accept it and stop " waiting " to

>>>>>> get

>>>>>> better, or if it is possible that these aches and pains and other

>>>>>> symptoms

>>>>>> are

>>>>>> temporary.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel far better now than with implants,

>>>>>> I

>>>>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint pain and I'm exhausted all the time.

>>>>>> I

>>>>>> have to be really careful to monitor how much energy I expend, or I

>>>>>> suffer

>>>>>> for

>>>>>> days. Typical fibro symptoms, or typical post-implant recovery symptoms?

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Bindi

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>

>>> --

>>>>> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

>>>>> rates.

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

What we have here, Molly, is informed

consent. We have a choice and we can educate

ourselves, not like we had with implants.

No one is told to do something, it is suggested

and even recommended, but it remains our opinion.

And natural products have never caused the harm

and deaths of allopathic medicine, so if women

are willing to try products that many of us know

helped us, that is a good thing. Taking drugs as

a first choice is often not a good thing.

Yes, we believe in doctors, and we use

them. When we have to. But, we often first try

the things that worked before there ever was allopathic medicine.

Lynda

At 08:49 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

>I didn't mean to sound so harsh, Kendra. I'm sorry.

>

>It concerns me that so many women who have

>little money spend it on things of dubious

>benefit.

>

>And yes, there are many things in traditional

>medicine that are worthless. There is a lot of

>money in pharmaceuticals, for example, that are

>often dangerous. But there is also a lot

>of money in 'natural' preparations that may be equally dangerous.

>

>For example, I have read some alarming reports

>that coffee enemas are harmful. I don't

>know if they are or are not, but I know I will never use one.

>

>

> > >>>

> > >>> I hear you on this one, and believe me, I want to believe it I don't

> > >>> have

> > >>> fibro. It's interesting, the WHO has

> recognized FMS and CFS as legitimate

> > >>> disorders. They do have a specific method of diagnosing FMS besides

> > >>> symptomology: they map eighteen pairs of

> " tender points " on the body. If a

> > >>> person has these eighteen painful areas,

> they are positively diagnosed with

> > >>> FMS. I have those 18 points and I never

> knew what they were, thought they

> > >>> were

> > >>> invisible bruises!

> > >>>

> > >>> There is one researcher who says that FMS is caused by a disturbance in

> > >>> phosphate metabolism, causing phosphate

> build-up, resulting in a system-wide

> > >>> cell energy deprivation. It can be triggered by trauma to the body. His

> > >>> protocol, guaifenesin, purports to

> regulate phosphate excretion and thus

> > >>> allow

> > >>> cells to generate energy properly. I've been thinking of trying it, but

> > >>> still

> > >>> haven't. He usually recommends a hypoglycemic diet along with it (small

> > >>> meals,

> > >>> lean protien, complex carbs, lots of vegies).

> > >>>

> > >>> Anyone else tried this?

> > >>>

> > >>> Bindi

> > >>>

> > >>> Bindi

> > >>> Re: Fibro or Breast Implant Illness

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of symptoms, rather than by any form of

> > >>> definitive testing. Doctors give this diagnosis when a patient has

> > >>> certain

> > >>> symptoms but no other disease to account for the symptoms. As such,

> > >>> there

> > >>> are many reasons that people have fibro. I think doctors believe that

> > >>> those

> > >>> of us who have fibro will always have it because they don't understand

> > >>> the

> > >>> reason we get it. Even though I was never implanted, the reason I had

> > >>> fibro

> > >>> is likely the same reason women here do, liver toxicity. Cleaning up

> > >>> my

> > >>> liver cured me and I believe it can for women here too. It took

> > >>> changing

> > >>> my

> > >>> diet and diligent detoxing for a couple of years before I was totally

> > >>> symptom free. I still take detox supplements daily.

> > >>>

> > >>> Kenda

> > >>>

> > >>>> I was just curious if having

> fibromyalgia-like symptoms during and after

> > >>>> having implants is the same as having fibromyalgia? Most women who are

> > >>>> diagnosed with fibroyalgia are told that

> they will " always have it " and

> > >>>> that

> > >>>> it " can't be cured, only managed. " This is what I have been told.

> > >>>> I just don't know whether I should just

> accept it and stop " waiting " to get

> > >>>> better, or if it is possible that these

> aches and pains and other symptoms

> > >>>> are

> > >>>> temporary.

> > >>>>

> > >>>> I'm ten months out, and though I feel

> far better now than with implants, I

> > >>>> still have a lot of muscle and joint

> pain and I'm exhausted all the time. I

> > >>>> have to be really careful to monitor how