RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thurs - Punch & Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

For today I did Huckabee's Weight Watchers PUNCH workout. I chose the Advanced workout for about 45 min of kickboxing inspired cardio. I really like this workout - you can modify it up by adding more impact and range of motion, or you can keep it low impact as one of the backgrounders does. Afterwards, I added on Rodney Yee's Back Care Yoga 20 Min. Routine. Perfect! My hips and hamstrings were tight after yesterday's workout!Tomorrow is my long walk day and I also plan to do Metcalf's Pilates workout and hopefully some more yoga, too!Take care!Donna

Guest guest

Hi Donna,

I just placed a WW products order for my at work classes (where I go onsite at businesses) and almost ordered a PUNCH set for myself... I'm still thinking I might soon... been thinking about it more and more lately for some reason...

I hope you have a great workout today!

Thurs - Punch & Yoga

Hi Everyone,

For today I did Huckabee's Weight Watchers PUNCH workout. I chose the Advanced workout for about 45 min of kickboxing inspired cardio. I really like this workout - you can modify it up by adding more impact and range of motion, or you can keep it low impact as one of the backgrounders does. Afterwards, I added on Rodney Yee's Back Care Yoga 20 Min. Routine. Perfect! My hips and hamstrings were tight after yesterday's workout!Tomorrow is my long walk day and I also plan to do Metcalf's Pilates workout and hopefully some more yoga, too!Take care!Donna

Guest guest

Hi Donna,

I just placed a WW products order for my at work classes (where I go onsite at businesses) and almost ordered a PUNCH set for myself... I'm still thinking I might soon... been thinking about it more and more lately for some reason...

I hope you have a great workout today!

Thurs - Punch & Yoga

Hi Everyone,