Never too late to change! This is one of the most important things

you'll ever experience. You have the right to find a doctor who

understands where you're coming from. You want to be with a doctor

who you trust.

> > > I teach yoga 5x's a week. I do a lot of walking (yes

> > > even in this terrible weather). ...and as for attitude I'm

> > trying

> > > to be as positive as I can.

> > > I'll look for Bless the Baby! Thank you!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " ...become the change you envision. " Lemoine

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > From: VeganMacrobiotics

> > > [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of

> > > Sent: December 6, 2006 8:03 AM

> > > To: VeganMacrobiotics

> > > Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I forgot to say that on the pain front, I think it makes a

> > > difference how you are during your pregnancy. It is important

to

> > > exercise especially walking and stretching/yoga. I also think

> > > attitude makes a huge difference to both Mum and baby. It is a

> > > time to really enjoy doing things you love and relaxing too. I

> > > wrote a lovely little book called Bless the Baby (on 's or

> > my

> > > site) and it tells of all the natural ways you can bond with

> > your

> > > baby during and after pregnancy - might be somethng you would

enjoy.

> > >

> > > Labor is all about letting go and opening yourself up

> > (literally).

> > > Labor is probably more painful if your condition is too tight,

> > > unrelaxed and holding on so anything that helps you to feel

> > > soothed is great.

> > >

> > > Blessings

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: Random Questions

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain

other

> > > than

> > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?

> > > >

> > > >How about aromatherapy? Check out

> > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-

childbirth.htm

> > > >

> > > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most

> > > beautiful

> > > >times in our lifes!

> > > >

> > > >ne

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Brown Waxman

> > > www.celebrate4health.com

> > > www.bebabywise.com

> > > info@...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster.

>

Guest guest

Never too late to change! This is one of the most important things

you'll ever experience. You have the right to find a doctor who

understands where you're coming from. You want to be with a doctor

who you trust.

> > > I teach yoga 5x's a week. I do a lot of walking (yes

> > > even in this terrible weather). ...and as for attitude I'm

> > trying

> > > to be as positive as I can.

> > > I'll look for Bless the Baby! Thank you!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " ...become the change you envision. " Lemoine

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From: VeganMacrobiotics

> > > [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of

> > > Sent: December 6, 2006 8:03 AM

> > > To: VeganMacrobiotics

> > > Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I forgot to say that on the pain front, I think it makes a

> > > difference how you are during your pregnancy. It is important

to

> > > exercise especially walking and stretching/yoga. I also think

> > > attitude makes a huge difference to both Mum and baby. It is a

> > > time to really enjoy doing things you love and relaxing too. I

> > > wrote a lovely little book called Bless the Baby (on 's or

> > my

> > > site) and it tells of all the natural ways you can bond with

> > your

> > > baby during and after pregnancy - might be somethng you would

enjoy.

> > >

> > > Labor is all about letting go and opening yourself up

> > (literally).

> > > Labor is probably more painful if your condition is too tight,

> > > unrelaxed and holding on so anything that helps you to feel

> > > soothed is great.

> > >

> > > Blessings

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: Random Questions

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain

other

> > > than

> > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?

> > > >

> > > >How about aromatherapy? Check out

> > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-

childbirth.htm

> > > >

> > > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most

> > > beautiful

> > > >times in our lifes!

> > > >

> > > >ne

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Brown Waxman

> > > www.celebrate4health.com

> > > www.bebabywise.com

> > > info@...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster.

>

Guest guest

yah, as I've found out she may not even be available to deliver! Frustrating!

Don't get me wrong I do trust her. She is one of the most reputable doctor's in the city. Still ....

" ...become the change you envision." Lemoine

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of leslieanneashburnSent: December 8, 2006 3:00 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Random Questions

Never too late to change! This is one of the most important things you'll ever experience. You have the right to find a doctor who understands where you're coming from. You want to be with a doctor who you trust. > > > I teach yoga 5x's a week. I do a lot of walking (yes > > > even in this terrible weather). ...and as for attitude I'm > > trying > > > to be as positive as I can. > > > I'll look for Bless the Baby! Thank you!> > > > > > > > > > > > " ...become the change you envision." Lemoine> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > From: VeganMacrobiotics > > > [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of > > > Sent: December 6, 2006 8:03 AM> > > To: VeganMacrobiotics > > > Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions> > > > > > > > > > > > I forgot to say that on the pain front, I think it makes a > > > difference how you are during your pregnancy. It is important to > > > exercise especially walking and stretching/yoga. I also think > > > attitude makes a huge difference to both Mum and baby. It is a > > > time to really enjoy doing things you love and relaxing too. I > > > wrote a lovely little book called Bless the Baby (on 's or > > my > > > site) and it tells of all the natural ways you can bond with > > your > > > baby during and after pregnancy - might be somethng you would enjoy.> > > > > > Labor is all about letting go and opening yourself up > > (literally). > > > Labor is probably more painful if your condition is too tight, > > > unrelaxed and holding on so anything that helps you to feel > > > soothed is great.> > > > > > Blessings> > > > > > > > > Re: Random Questions> > > >> > > >> > > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other > > > than > > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?> > > >> > > >How about aromatherapy? Check out > > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-childbirth.htm> > > >> > > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most > > > beautiful > > > >times in our lifes!> > > >> > > >ne> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > Brown Waxman> > > www.celebrate4health.com> > > www.bebabywise.com> > > info@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.>

Guest guest

Don't get me wrong I do trust her. She is one of the most reputable doctor's in the city. Still ....

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of leslieanneashburnSent: December 8, 2006 3:00 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Random Questions

Never too late to change! This is one of the most important things you'll ever experience. You have the right to find a doctor who understands where you're coming from. You want to be with a doctor who you trust. > > > I teach yoga 5x's a week. I do a lot of walking (yes > > > even in this terrible weather). ...and as for attitude I'm > > trying > > > to be as positive as I can. > > > I'll look for Bless the Baby! Thank you!> > > > > > > > > > > > " ...become the change you envision." Lemoine> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > From: VeganMacrobiotics > > > [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of > > > Sent: December 6, 2006 8:03 AM> > > To: VeganMacrobiotics > > > Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions> > > > > > > > > > > > I forgot to say that on the pain front, I think it makes a > > > difference how you are during your pregnancy. It is important to > > > exercise especially walking and stretching/yoga. I also think > > > attitude makes a huge difference to both Mum and baby. It is a > > > time to really enjoy doing things you love and relaxing too. I > > > wrote a lovely little book called Bless the Baby (on 's or > > my > > > site) and it tells of all the natural ways you can bond with > > your > > > baby during and after pregnancy - might be somethng you would enjoy.> > > > > > Labor is all about letting go and opening yourself up > > (literally). > > > Labor is probably more painful if your condition is too tight, > > > unrelaxed and holding on so anything that helps you to feel > > > soothed is great.> > > > > > Blessings> > > > > > > > > Re: Random Questions> > > >> > > >> > > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other > > > than > > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?> > > >> > > >How about aromatherapy? Check out > > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-childbirth.htm> > > >> > > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most > > > beautiful > > > >times in our lifes!> > > >> > > >ne> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > Brown Waxman> > > www.celebrate4health.com> > > www.bebabywise.com> > > info@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.>

Guest guest

Guest guest

no I guess not ...still would prefer a Doula

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Klara LeVineSent: December 8, 2006 7:35 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: RE: Re: Random Questions

too late for a different doctor???????SONIA LEMOINE <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Yes, but my doctor says it's gas.Well i KNOW it's not gas"...become the change you envision" _ Re: Random Questions> > >> > >> > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other > > than > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?> > >> > >How about aromatherapy? Check out > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-childbirth.htm> > >> > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most > > beautiful > > >times in our lifes!> > >> > >ne> > >> > >> > >> > > > Brown Waxman> > www.celebrate4health.com> > www.bebabywise.com> > infocelebrate4health> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Klara LeVineSent: December 8, 2006 7:35 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: RE: Re: Random Questions

too late for a different doctor???????SONIA LEMOINE <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Yes, but my doctor says it's gas.Well i KNOW it's not gas"...become the change you envision" _ Re: Random Questions> > >> > >> > >> 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other > > than > > >> massage, accupunture, or TENS?> > >> > >How about aromatherapy? Check out > > >http://www.aworldofaromatherapy.com/essential-oils-childbirth.htm> > >> > >Congratulations, enjoy your pregnancy, it's one of the most > > beautiful > > >times in our lifes!> > >> > >ne> > >> > >> > >> > > > Brown Waxman> > www.celebrate4health.com> > www.bebabywise.com> > infocelebrate4health> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oops I said Doula when I meant Midwife!

Guest guest

Oops I said Doula when I meant Midwife!

Guest guest

i wish i could but i dont know - I will ask.

sinvegan wrote:

Whisper Wha?

I've never heard of this. Can you tell me more about it?

> > >

> > > 1. Anyone know of a good CD to labour by?

> > > 2. , still hoping to get the name of the scrub

from

you. I

> > know

> > > you said it's Mountain Glow, but which one?

> > > 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain

other

than

> > > massage, accupunture, or TENS?

> > > 4. Has anyone heard of ultrasounds causing autism?

> > > 5. Spacing for children. I understand that it is

'recommended'

to

> > > space 2 years apart, but have heard for older moms it

can be as

> > much

> > > as 9 months. Has anyone heard this?

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> Ilanit

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------

-----

>

> Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree). ®

> registered trademark, © copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This

email

> message and attachments may contain information that is

confidential to

> Little Tree. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,

> distribute, forward or copy the message or attachments. In such a

case,

> please notify the sender by return email and erase all copies of

the

> message and attachments. The sender of this email message does not

allow

> the recipient to forward this email message or attachments in

whole or

> in part by means of the internet. Opinions, conclusions and other

> information in this message and attachments that do not relate to

the

> official business of Little Ttree are neither given nor endorsed

by it.

> This email message and any attachments are subject to copyright.

>

>

>

> Ms Ilanit Tof

> B.A. (Psychophysiology/Psychology)

> Advanced Diploma Healing with Wholefoods

> PhD Holistic Nutrition (candidate)

>

> Little Tree Oriental Healing Arts

> Helping you grow to new heights of wellbeing

> with Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition

>

> ilanit@...

> www.littletree.com.au

> <http://www.littletree.com.au>

<http://www.littletree.com.au>

>

-----

>

--

Ilanit Tof - Signature

Ilanit

Ms Ilanit Tof

B.A. (Psychophysiology/Psychology)

Advanced Diploma Healing with Wholefoods

PhD Holistic Nutrition (candidate)

Little Tree Oriental Healing Arts

Helping you grow to new heights of wellbeing

with Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition

ilanit@...

www.littletree.com.au

Guest guest

sinvegan wrote:

Whisper Wha?

> > >

from

you. I

> > know

other

than

'recommended'

to

can be as

> > much

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> Ilanit

>

-----

>

email

confidential to

case,

the

allow

whole or

the

by it.

>

>

>

> Ms Ilanit Tof

>

>

> ilanit@...

> www.littletree.com.au

>

-----

>

--

Ilanit Tof - Signature

Ilanit

Ms Ilanit Tof

ilanit@...

www.littletree.com.au

Guest guest

sinvegan wrote:

Whisper Wha?

> > >

from

you. I

> > know

other

than

'recommended'

to

can be as

> > much

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> Ilanit

>

-----

>

email

confidential to

case,

the

allow

whole or

the

by it.

>

>

>

> Ms Ilanit Tof

>

>

> ilanit@...

> www.littletree.com.au

>

-----

>

--

Ilanit Tof - Signature

Ilanit

Ms Ilanit Tof

ilanit@...

www.littletree.com.au

Guest guest

INA MAY GASKIN SPIRITUAL MIDWIFERRY//that was my bible check for it at amazon I gave all my books away years ago and I was wracking the ole head remembering but you will be pleasantly surprised...

Guest guest

Thank you! I will try to locate it!

" ...become the change you envision " _

Re: Re: Random Questions

> Hello,

> I noticed you were requesting a CD for labour and I would like

> to suggest a wonderful cd called European Spa, its gentle and

> relaxing and doesn't get old. Best Wishes,

>

> Ilanit Tof wrote:

>

>

> i wish i could but i dont know - I will ask.

>

> sinvegan wrote:

>

> > Whisper Wha?

> > I've never heard of this. Can you tell me more about it?

> >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Anyone know of a good CD to labour by?

> > > > > 2. , still hoping to get the name of the scrub from

> > you. I

> > > > know

> > > > > you said it's Mountain Glow, but which one?

> > > > > 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other

> > than

> > > > > massage, accupunture, or TENS?

> > > > > 4. Has anyone heard of ultrasounds causing autism?

> > > > > 5. Spacing for children. I understand that it is 'recommended'

> > to

> > > > > space 2 years apart, but have heard for older moms it can

> be as

> > > > much

> > > > > as 9 months. Has anyone heard this?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > > Ilanit

> > >

> > > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > -----

> > >

> > > Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree). �

> > > registered trademark, � copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This

> > email

> > > message and attachments may contain information that is

> > confidential to

> > > Little Tree. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,

> > > distribute, forward or copy the message or attachments. In

> such a

> > case,

> > > please notify the sender by return email and erase all copies of

> > the

> > > message and attachments. The sender of this email message does not

> > allow

> > > the recipient to forward this email message or attachments in

> > whole or

> > > in part by means of the internet. Opinions, conclusions and other

> > > information in this message and attachments that do not relate to

> > the

> > > official business of Little Ttree are neither given nor endorsed

> > by it.

> > > This email message and any attachments are subject to copyright.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ms Ilanit Tof

> > > B.A. (Psychophysiology/Psychology)

> > > Advanced Diploma Healing with Wholefoods

> > > PhD Holistic Nutrition (candidate)

> > >

> > > Little Tree Oriental Healing Arts

> > > Helping you grow to new heights of wellbeing

> > > with Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition

> > >

> > > ilanit@...

> > > www.littletree.com.au

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > -----

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> Ilanit

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree). �

> registered trademark, � copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This

> email

> confidential to

> case,

> the

> allow

> whole or

> the

> by it.

>

>

>

> Ms Ilanit Tof

>

>

> ilanit@...

> www.littletree.com.au

>

>

>

>

> -----

>

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

>

Guest guest

Thank you! I will try to locate it!

" ...become the change you envision " _

> Hello,

> I noticed you were requesting a CD for labour and I would like

> to suggest a wonderful cd called European Spa, its gentle and

> relaxing and doesn't get old. Best Wishes,

>

> Ilanit Tof wrote:

>

>

> i wish i could but i dont know - I will ask.

>

> sinvegan wrote:

>

> > Whisper Wha?

> > I've never heard of this. Can you tell me more about it?

> >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Anyone know of a good CD to labour by?

> > > > > 2. , still hoping to get the name of the scrub from

> > you. I

> > > > know

> > > > > you said it's Mountain Glow, but which one?

> > > > > 3. Anyone know of natural ways to deal with labour pain other

> > than

> > > > > massage, accupunture, or TENS?

> > > > > 4. Has anyone heard of ultrasounds causing autism?

> > > > > 5. Spacing for children. I understand that it is 'recommended'

> > to

> > > > > space 2 years apart, but have heard for older moms it can

> be as

> > > > much

> > > > > as 9 months. Has anyone heard this?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > > Ilanit

> > >

> > -----

> > >

> > > Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree). �

> > > registered trademark, � copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This

> > email

> > > message and attachments may contain information that is

> > confidential to

> > > Little Tree. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,

> > > distribute, forward or copy the message or attachments. In

> such a

> > case,

> > > please notify the sender by return email and erase all copies of

> > the

> > > message and attachments. The sender of this email message does not

> > allow

> > > the recipient to forward this email message or attachments in

> > whole or

> > > in part by means of the internet. Opinions, conclusions and other

> > > information in this message and attachments that do not relate to

> > the

> > > official business of Little Ttree are neither given nor endorsed

> > by it.

> > > This email message and any attachments are subject to copyright.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ms Ilanit Tof

> > > B.A. (Psychophysiology/Psychology)

> > > Advanced Diploma Healing with Wholefoods

> > > PhD Holistic Nutrition (candidate)

> > >

> > > Little Tree Oriental Healing Arts

> > > Helping you grow to new heights of wellbeing

> > > with Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition

> > >

> > > ilanit@...

> > > www.littletree.com.au

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > -----

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> Ilanit

>

> -----

>

> Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree). �

> registered trademark, � copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This

> email

> confidential to

> case,

> the

> allow

> whole or

> the

> by it.

>

>

>

> Ms Ilanit Tof

>

>

> ilanit@...

> www.littletree.com.au

>

>

>

>

> -----

>

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

>

Guest guest

looking desperately for it but can't find it ...thanks!

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of lilibit007@...Sent: December 11, 2006 6:44 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

INA MAY GASKIN SPIRITUAL MIDWIFERRY//that was my bible check for it at amazon I gave all my books away years ago and I was wracking the ole head remembering but you will be pleasantly surprised...

Guest guest

woohoo!

Thanks!

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Vickie Sent: December 12, 2006 11:22 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

Amazon has some used copies. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Midwifery-Ina-May-Gaskin/dp/0913990639

Blessings,

Vickie

INA MAY GASKIN SPIRITUAL MIDWIFERRY// that was my bible check for it at amazon I gave all my books away years ago and I was wracking the ole head remembering but you will be pleasantly surprised...

Guest guest

woohoo!

Thanks!

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Vickie Sent: December 12, 2006 11:22 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

Amazon has some used copies. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Midwifery-Ina-May-Gaskin/dp/0913990639

Blessings,

Vickie

INA MAY GASKIN SPIRITUAL MIDWIFERRY// that was my bible check for it at amazon I gave all my books away years ago and I was wracking the ole head remembering but you will be pleasantly surprised...

Guest guest

do you know how to use Google?

http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Midwifery-Ina-May-Gaskin/dp/1570671044

it's spelled midwifery and not midwiffery tho.........

>

> looking desperately for it but can't find it ...thanks!

>

>

>

>

> " ...become the change you envision. " Lemoine

>

> <outbind://32/Cartoon_files/image001.gif>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: VeganMacrobiotics

> [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of

lilibit007@...

> Sent: December 11, 2006 6:44 PM

> To: VeganMacrobiotics

> Subject: Re: Re: Random Questions

>

>

>

>

> INA MAY GASKIN SPIRITUAL MIDWIFERRY//that was my bible check for

it at

> amazon I gave all my books away years ago and I was wracking the

ole head

> remembering but you will be pleasantly surprised...

>